Kobe: “People think Shaq would have won a championship without ME on that team?”

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1802 1802
 DJ Maximum said:
no big man no chip honestly

without gasol LA would be just like cleveland
Basically. Anyone who disagrees is a biased Lakers fan. Anyone with their right mind knows that's true though.
 9 years ago '07        #22
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Trap$tar said:
He (Kobe) cant even hold a torch to Magic let alone MJ. Kobe fans need to know Laker history before claiming to be Laker fans
:applause:

Finally somebody with BRAINS!

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #23
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
To not like the man (kobe) for whatever reason some of you may have is one thing. But to continuously negate the fact that he contributed to those championships as well is pure and utter ignorance. Yall act like he didnt suit up. Im not saying shaq didnt do s**t nor am I throwing him under the bus. But the fact still remains, kobe carried the team @ certain points throughout those championship runs when shaq wasnt on. Why is the double standard always applied to kobe though? Shaq hasnt won a ring without a great 2 guard. Do I hear people applying that to him?
 06-04-2009, 06:40 PM         #24
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
no big man no chip honestly

pau gasol could easily avg 32 ppg if he gets more touches

without gasol LA would be just like cleveland
i agree, you need a good low post player, but people not giving Kobe credit is laughable to me, Kobe was they best defender and sometimes best scorer and he was only like 21 yrs old
 9 years ago '06        #25
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 DPGUNIT said:
To not like the man (kobe) for whatever reason some of you may have is one thing. But to continuously negate the fact that he contributed to those championships as well is pure and utter ignorance. Yall act like he didnt suit up. Im not saying shaq didnt do s**t nor am I throwing him under the bus. But the fact still remains, kobe carried the team @ certain points throughout those championship runs when shaq wasnt on. Why is the double standard always applied to kobe though? Shaq hasnt won a ring without a great 2 guard. Do I hear people applying that to him?
People arent discrediting Kobe. They are just giving more credit to Shaq because he was the number 1 option. Its the same way with MJ because I dont think MJ gets 6 rings without Pippen but MJ was still the number 1 option and he was the MAIN reason they won those rings.

Kobe is the MAIN reason now for the Lakers and has been since 04-05 and he finally has his second chance to lead his team to a Finals victory and a chance for a Finals MVP award.
 9 years ago '07        #26
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
this s**t is gettn outta hand..Kobe realizes it.Shaq realizes it(suprisingly)..everybody knows Kobe & Shaq wouldnt have won without each other.I dnt understand how many times the press wants to hear him answer the same question..lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #27
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
omg can we put this s**t to rest
kobe couldnt win without shaq
shaq couldnt win without kobe in the lakers.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-04-2009, 06:51 PM         #28
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
@ gasol easily averaging 32

i'm sure memphis would've loved to have had that information
:agreement6::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
So if the Lakers win but Gasol is the finals MVP, does that still mean Kobe has that monkey on his back?
 9 years ago '04        #30
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,397 | Props total: 11772 11772
 braided_uppimp said:
i agree, you need a good low post player, but people not giving Kobe credit is laughable to me, Kobe was they best defender and sometimes best scorer and he was only like 21 yrs old
i agree with as well i give kobe his credit due im just saying if the lakers win its because of the lakers as a team not just kobe cuz like he said in the interview he can drop 40 a night but will that matter if they lose no kobe will get his but gasol is the key to the lakers winning
 9 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
Boo hoo. Without Kevin Garnett Boston would be just like Cleveland....

Wait a second, you were worse

Every team needs an effective low post player, reduces double teams for the superstars
what does boston have to do with the lakers?

did u see how many times paul pierce got dbled?
 9 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
@ gasol easily averaging 32

i'm sure memphis would've loved to have had that information
now he would

give gasol 24 shot attempts vs 30 shot attempts from kobe and lets see who scores more

and more and 1's
 9 years ago '06        #33
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
So if the Lakers win but Gasol is the finals MVP, does that still mean Kobe has that monkey on his back?
IMO the monkey will be off his back because again Kobe is the number one option and he would have been the key guy to try to stop.

Kobe will be Duncan in this situation and Gasol will just be Tony Parker.
 9 years ago '06        #34
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 Trap$tar said:
I think when people say he couldnt win without Shaq its means that he hasnt won a ring as the number 1 option which of course he hasnt and today is first day to start to do that.

But I cant believe there are already two people in here who called him the best when he hasnt lead a team to a championship yet.

He cant even hold a torch to Magic let alone MJ. Kobe fans need to know Laker history before claiming to be Laker fans
reallest s**t in the thread....plus donaghy was refereein that comeback against the blazers........typical fail pic required........But Kobe is good he needs this title IMO u can tell its eating at him
 9 years ago '06        #35
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
what does boston have to do with the lakers?

did u see how many times paul pierce got dbled?
Doubling someone from the post is harder to recover from then doubling someone off a pick and roll
 9 years ago '04        #36
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #37
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
lol n*ggas act like kobe just wasnt on the team @ all i swear, like it was just some anonymous young black male with a jew fro closing out the games when shaq ran outta gas
@ "Anonymous young black male with a jew fro"

*dies*
 06-04-2009, 07:05 PM         #38
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wouldnt have won with out Shaq....Shaq wouldve won with out Kobe...Kobe is not in the same league with Jordan...He isnt even the best laker of all time...will u stans quit it...like forreal just stop.
 9 years ago '08        #39
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DJ Maximum said:
now he would

give gasol 24 shot attempts vs 30 shot attempts from kobe and lets see who scores more

and more and 1's
gasol can't even handle the defenses that come with being worthy of taking 24 shots. if he were, he'd still be playing for the grizzlies :slap:
 9 years ago '04        #40
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
What ya'll b***hes gonna say when Kobe and the Lakers hold up that Trophy in a week and some change?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy