The Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #381
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
what u mean by skins? like that shyt resistance 2 had as dlc?
He means like different iterations of characters i.e. Heist Drake, Snow Drake, Donut Drake, Ghey Drake etc.

Maps & new modes are worth paying for, new player models alone are a waste of $.

I do wanna unlock Genghis Kahn tho
 8 years ago '04        #382
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
 KSoraci7 said:
He means like different iterations of characters i.e. Heist Drake, Snow Drake, Donut Drake, Ghey Drake etc.

Maps & new modes are worth paying for, new player models alone are a waste of $.

oh ok thanks
 10-25-2009, 01:45 PM         #383
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

Ive been using marco polo its crazy how after unlocking kahn its 1.5 mil to buy him I have better crap to spend in game money on than a skin
 8 years ago '06        #384
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085

Developer Naughty Dog has revealed that sales of stellar sequel Uncharted 2: Among Thieves have vastly eclipsed those of its predecessor, Drake’s Fortune, noting the universally acclaimed title is currently “exceeding expectations” at retail.

“I would definitely say it’s exceeding expectations,” the firm’s creative director, Amy Hennig, told IndustryGamers.

“Being in the industry for a while you learn to try to manage your expectations because you’d rather be surprised with good news than disappointed. It’s a tough business, but from the early numbers I’ve seen getting reported back it’s exceeded any estimates we had internally, and it’s certainly outsold the first game by many, many times. That and the critical reception so far has been really gratifying.”

Elsewhere, Hennig also divulged that fans can expect the first batch of downloadable content for Among Thieves to arrive before 2010. Apparently, the company will be offering a mix of both free and purchasable goodies.

“Without going into specifics, it’ll involve new maps, new characters, things like that. Some of it will be free of charge and some of it will be purchasable. We’ve got a lot of people on the team working on this stuff, some really cool stuff that people will be excited about,” she said.

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '05        #385
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
THIS s**t SUCKS

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-25-2009 at 07:10 PM..
 10-25-2009, 07:14 PM         #386
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like MGO ... hmm
These naughty dog n*ggas are slick ...
 8 years ago '05        #387
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
Of course it would sale more now, it has a way bigger base now. Plus PS3 owners as a whole are less retarded now that the 360 owners that ended up buying a PS3 in the last year been moving in and buying PS3 games cuz the first gen PS3 owners were sitting on their a.sses and complaining about devs all the time while watching blu ray movies and still playing their only game which was Resistance 1....dot dot dot.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-25-2009 at 07:30 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #388
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 273 273
question, im coming up on 1.5 mil. when i actually buy something, will i lose my rank? im new to this
 8 years ago '05        #389
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
By far this is the Hottest game out right now. I beat the game last night on level hard and to begining to end I couldnt stop playing this game. Its like your playing a movie the whole way through. If you dont have this game for PS3 go get it now, you wont be disappointed. trust me!
 8 years ago '08        #390
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
Would anyone be willing to share their dlc for the golden weapons with me? I'll be your psn friend forever :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #391
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 KillaKal said:
Would anyone be willing to share their dlc for the golden weapons with me? I'll be your psn friend forever :dancingcool:
once someone uses a code its no longer usable
 8 years ago '08        #392
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Tweaks? what kind of tweaks are we talking here?
 8 years ago '05        #393
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
does anyone think its cheating if u use gamefaqs or any other helpful hints to find all the treasures??????
 10-26-2009, 08:51 PM         #394
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JSMOKER said:
does anyone think its cheating if u use gamefaqs or any other helpful hints to find all the treasures??????
I don't, I used gamefaqs to find the ones I didnt have (which was 14) on the 1st one.

And if anyone wants to co-op, add me. I jumped straight into MP. LOL

PSN: iviouse
 8 years ago '04        #395
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kronik414 said:
I don't, I used gamefaqs to find the ones I didnt have (which was 14) on the 1st one.

And if anyone wants to co-op, add me. I jumped straight into MP. LOL

PSN: iviouse
yo add me on the Triple..

Gamersince1976
 10-26-2009, 09:27 PM         #396
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
yo add me on the Triple..

Gamersince1976
Sent a request.
 8 years ago '04        #397
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 JSMOKER said:
no some of them are hidden very well in this one

if you need help just go on youtube, thats what im doing for my crushing run

honestly this is so much easier than the first one...

there has only been one time in curshing so far where i had some p!ss off moments...
 10-27-2009, 06:35 PM         #398
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
there has only been one time in curshing so far where i had some p!ss off moments...
The mini boss on the train pissed me off. For some reason I forgot when you shoot his helmet off you then have to melee to finish him off.

4 more trophies and I'm done with this game. I don't like the MP in this at all.
 10-27-2009, 08:20 PM         #399
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone want this Revenge Attribute code?? 1st PM gets it
 8 years ago '04        #400
heat01 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 3 3
i would just like to say...i have got my first plat..i finished this b**ch on crushing the hard way and man it feels good. crushing was pretty dam hard i thought...f**k YEA BITHCES

Last edited by heat01; 10-28-2009 at 11:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy