The Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Traverse treacherous ice cave ruins in Uncharted 2's epic singleplayer story...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/52604.html
 8 years ago '06        #22
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
whats new from the first???.....dont wanna cop if its just an update :(
 07-12-2009, 12:37 AM         #23
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't own a PS3 anymore but this game is looking like pure crack. God damn I need to go cop me a PS3.
 07-12-2009, 12:47 AM         #24
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets worry a little less about the graphics and fix some of the gameplay issues that were in the beta
 07-21-2009, 11:32 AM         #25
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Hang on, Nathan Drake! Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is almost here, with Sony confirming to us today that the Naughty Dog developed PlayStation 3 game will arrive in the U.S. on October 13th. Start planning your sick days/pre-orders accordingly.

Sony also released Uncharted 2's final box art, reminding us of Mr. Drake's expert ability to hang from ledges and platforms with just one hand. Combine that with his expertise at maintaining a shirt that's half-tucked, half-not and you'll see why the stubbly treasure hunter's adventures warranted a sequel.

Oh, and speaking of pre-orders, Sony laid out its retailer plans for a quartet of downloadable exclusives with Amazon.com, GameStop, Game Crazy and BestBuy. Golden guns, right after this.

[pic - click to view]

Yes, those are the golden Barettas that Drake can wield in multiplayer, adding a bit of flash to your online death match and "Plunder" competition. They're exclusive to BestBuy, meaning that if you're into sporting golden AK-47s, that should be your pre-order retailer of choice.

[pic - click to view]

Other retailers are getting downloadable exclusive bonuses too, should your preference for weapons be a little more understated.

Here's how it works out elsewhere.

* Amazon.com - Exclusive UNCHARTED 2 Treasure Map
The exclusive UNCHARTED 2 Treasure Map allows players to discover hidden treasures throughout the game.
* Game Crazy - Exclusive Currency Multiplier for multiplayer online use
The UNCHARTED 2 Currency Multiplier allows gamers to gain in-game currency and unlock bonuses faster than their opponents for a limited period.
* GameStop - Exclusive first access to the Multiplayer Demo and the downloadable Revenge Attribute
The Revenge Attribute is one of the last boosters that you can unlock in the multiplayer campaign. This bonus allows you to unlock the "Revenge" booster right from the start of your multiplayer campaign.

That GameStop exclusive access to the multiplayer demo will run from September 9th to September 29th, giving folks who pre-order at that location a two week head start on the demo. It will open to the public on September 30th and wrap-up on Uncharted 2's release day.

Also, if you really like to plan ahead, these downloads will be available to those who pre-order until December 31, 2009. So don't sit on that downloadable gold a.ssault rifle, kids. Grab it day one, if you can.
 8 years ago '04        #26
space
space
Already got the Gamestop thing going...I think i'll also hit up Best Buy get my golden weapon on...
 07-21-2009, 12:34 PM         #27
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Already got the Gamestop thing going...I think i'll also hit up Best Buy get my golden weapon on...
lol I canceled my pre-order a few weeks ago I didnt really like the multiplayer alot and the story and co-op can be done in the 2 weeks you get for renting the game from blockbuster so this decision saved me $50 but I do have codes for the early demo
 8 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Can't wait to play. Cover sucks though. I'm loving that date of October 13th. Wife's vendor show is in the last weekend in September. Chalk this up as a freebie fa sho!
 07-21-2009, 06:55 PM         #29
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Can't wait to play. Cover sucks though. I'm loving that date of October 13th. Wife's vendor show is in the last weekend in September. Chalk this up as a freebie fa sho!
well f*** me if the GOTY date stays true I wont be on this for awhile
 8 years ago '04        #30
space
space
OMFG this game needs to hurry up and get in my life soon...I can't even wait...this might be GOTY for 2009 people...part 1 came in second behind the masterpiece we all know as Bioshock, so now reason to think this one won't win it...Other then Modern Warfare 2 but my god look at this water...With these results already coming from a title that is not even in the final stages of development, I think Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will truly be the best looking console game when it releases on October 13...

BEST.WATER.EVAR

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-01-2009, 01:40 AM         #31
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The detail/lightning on the rock is simply amazing.
 08-03-2009, 10:40 PM         #32
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 88' said:
The detail/lightning on the rock is simply amazing.
agreed but as stated before if looking good is the main concern *coughs* k!llzone *coughs* game wont sell well they need to make the story as good as the first (I know they said it may be better already) and they need to fix the multiplayer issues that were in the beta (even though I still feels its tacked on and unnecessary)
 8 years ago '06        #33
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
that water makes me thirsty, i feel like swimming also :)
 08-04-2009, 09:42 PM         #34
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #35
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #36
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Straigh ripped off that Indiana Jones Font....
 8 years ago '05        #37
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
How is this in comparison with tomb raider?
 8 years ago '04        #38
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Looks pretty sweet to me...I already got my copy paid off
 08-13-2009, 08:31 AM         #39
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The single player in the first Uncharted was compelling, good old fashioned story-telling. Before we shell out to buy the upcoming sequel, wouldn't it be lovely to check out Uncharted 2's single player?

Yes, yes it would. Too bad we won't be doing that. The game is getting a multiplayer demo on September 15, but it will not be getting one for single player.

"It's always tough to do a single-player demo," says the game's creative director Amy Hennig. "You can always argue whether it benefits you or not in the long run, because so much of it depends on you understanding where you are in the narrative, and then appreciating what's going on in the single-player demo."

"Not to mention that it's a 12-15 hour experience and you have to somehow collapse that into 15 minutes," says Evan Wells, co-president of the game's developer. "I mean, we have something like hundreds of moves to train you over several hours, and if you just drop somebody into the fire..."

Instead, folks are going to be dropped in multiplayer.

Take heart single player players! The game's developer Naughty Dog confirmed that the single player is "significantly longer" than in the first game with 90 minutes of cinematics compared to the first game's 50 minutes.

"It's literally a feature-length film," says Hennig, "with fully-fleshed out multiplayer and co-op experiences."
 8 years ago '04        #40
space
space
That's good I KNOW the SP will be just as great as the first one...it's the MP I want to see if they succesfully add...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now