The Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 beantown85 said:
Would anyone suggest this game?
Prolly is a must buy if you have a PS3
 8 years ago '06        #362
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 hockeythug said:
Prolly is a must buy if you have a PS3
Yea I'll take it under advisement. Hard to know whether the hype on some of these exclusives is legit or not. But I've heard people that don't even paly video games that much saying that this game is sick.
 8 years ago '04        #363
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Play through crushing until you get to chapter five. Then, go to chapters and load chapter 4 on crushing. Then, pause, go into options change the difficulty to hard and activate any tweaks you want to. Save and quit to the main menu. Then, go into game options and change the difficulty back to crushing, and select continue. Viola, crushing with tweaks, and you will still get the trophies.

This would also work if you wanted to use tweaks on hard without beating that one first.

And it might work with other chapters, but early on you can't use certain tweaks (because you don't have a gun, or whatever).
 10-22-2009, 02:54 AM         #364
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yea I'll take it under advisement. Hard to know whether the hype on some of these exclusives is legit or not. But I've heard people that don't even paly video games that much saying that this game is sick.
it's great...but like uncharted 1 u'll be done with it after a few play thrus

the multiplayer is good tho...depending on who ur with
 10-22-2009, 03:10 AM         #365
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Play through crushing until you get to chapter five. Then, go to chapters and load chapter 4 on crushing. Then, pause, go into options change the difficulty to hard and activate any tweaks you want to. Save and quit to the main menu. Then, go into game options and change the difficulty back to crushing, and select continue. Viola, crushing with tweaks, and you will still get the trophies.

This would also work if you wanted to use tweaks on hard without beating that one first.

And it might work with other chapters, but early on you can't use certain tweaks (because you don't have a gun, or whatever).
im bearly on chaptert 5 on crushing, tweaks will help. but i dont want to end up not getting the trophy for beating it on crushing after im done. do u know any one that has done this?
 8 years ago '04        #366
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
just finished the game goty so far man story was well made gameplay off the hook you never know what to expect next
 10-22-2009, 08:49 AM         #367
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crushing isn't that much harder than Hard. You'll be able to fly through the game now that you know what to do and where to go.

Play smart. Thats all you have to do.
 10-22-2009, 10:54 AM         #368
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Crushing isn't that much harder than Hard. You'll be able to fly through the game now that you know what to do and where to go.

Play smart. Thats all you have to do.
this /\ dont be a pus*y and use that glitch bulls**t
 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM         #369
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
this /\ dont be a pus*y and use that glitch bulls**t
:applause: Exactly. Headshots, people ever heard of that? Makes the game even easier.
 10-22-2009, 01:30 PM         #370
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
:applause: Exactly. Headshots, people ever heard of that? Makes the game even easier.
yep crushing was actually really easy with the exception of the train boss other than that I breezed through it faster than on hard and am the proud owner of my 11th platinum

8 years ago '06        #371
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
Haha word I'm doing crushing now. Only chapter 5 at the moment. I feel bad for skipping the cut scenes though. They're so well put together
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #372
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Da Ill One said:

Tweaks? what kind of tweaks are we talking here?
 8 years ago '04        #373
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3277 3277
With all the resounding critical praise that Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2 has received thus far, it's good to see creative director Amy Hennig speaking up on the possibility of DLC for the game. "We're working on that now ... there will be DLC available before the end of the year," she told IndustryGamers today. Though she's not yet revealing very much on what exactly the content will entail, she did say it may include, "new maps, new characters, things like that ... some of it will be free of charge and some of it will be purchasable."

She wouldn't directly quote sales of the title thus far, but she did allow that the title is "exceeding expectations" and outselling the original game "by many, many times" -- a fact no doubt aided by the PlayStation 3's primary position among consoles on last month's NPDs. Hennig seems to embrace this head-on, referring to the confluence of events that lead to the current success of Uncharted 2 -- a hardware price drop, a handful of games being pushed back, and critical acclaim for the game -- as "serendipity." That doesn't mean the game ends in an expensive ice cream shop, right?

8 years ago '06        #374
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
:applause: More arena maps plz.
 10-23-2009, 08:59 PM         #375
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
:applause: More arena maps plz.
co-op missions please !

as long as its not just skins or some stupid s**t its got my money
 8 years ago '04        #376
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
co-op missions please !

did u read the article it says maps, characters, missions, etc; some are free some not
 8 years ago '08        #377
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 TriangleOffense said:
co-op missions please !

add me ipunish_85

all i do is co-op...im a beast
 10-24-2009, 09:33 PM         #378
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No club tonight, finally about to pop this s**t in!
 10-25-2009, 01:08 AM         #379
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
did u read the article it says maps, characters, missions, etc; some are free some not
yes and my comment stands as longs as its not just skins or some stupid s**t Ill buy it but if its skins in one pack Ill pass if its characters Ill pass you see where Im going here
 8 years ago '04        #380
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
yes and my comment stands as longs as its not just skins or some stupid s**t Ill buy it but if its skins in one pack Ill pass if its characters Ill pass you see where Im going here
what u mean by skins? like that shyt resistance 2 had as dlc?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago