The Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
In other news I copped that Transformers 2 on Blu Ray today...wowzers

anyone down for some UC2 coop arena tonight? let me know

if you don't know the name is Gamersince1976
 8 years ago '06        #342
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 Da Ill One said:

I'm down. I'll be on probably about 9 central.
 10-20-2009, 07:20 PM         #343
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

Which version did you get? Walmarts version has the forest f!ght and Devastator f!ght in full-screen.
 8 years ago '04        #344
space
space
 88' said:
Which version did you get? Walmarts version has the forest f!ght and Devastator f!ght in full-screen.
That Walmart version son...72" Sony TV looking MEAN as f**k on that part in the movie...I was like holy s**t great f**king investment
 8 years ago '05        #345
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,250 | Props total: 2424 2424
gold rush on co-op arena is pissing me off. stupid mother f**kers dont know how to stick together and help rush the treasure forward to the treasure chest
 8 years ago '05        #346
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
got mine today s**t is tight...............on like level 6 or 7 or wateva....
 8 years ago '05        #347
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Ill One said:
That Walmart version son...72" Sony TV looking MEAN as f**k on that part in the movie...I was like holy s**t great f**king investment
just got it midnight...been hesitant to open it cuz i wanna re-watch the first one on my new tv.
 8 years ago '05        #348
space
space
space
i dunno the game is dope and everythin but i dont think its better than metal gear nor does it deserve the 96% rating it got......its exactly like uncharted 1 which isnt a bad thing but it needed something extra...shoot outs on trains...drivin while shoot blowin up tanks and choppers...those things r in every game nowdays....
 10-21-2009, 11:45 AM         #349
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
i dunno the game is dope and everythin but i dont think its better than metal gear nor does it deserve the 96% rating it got......its exactly like uncharted 1 which isnt a bad thing but it needed something extra...shoot outs on trains...drivin while shoot blowin up tanks and choppers...those things r in every game nowdays....
The story, gameplay, graphics are all solid. Plus ND gave what they players wanted and that was multiplayer. Why shouldn't it get those high ratings.
 8 years ago '06        #350
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Would anyone suggest this game? I finally tried out k!llzone 2 and it was a fun game but after a while you just get tired of shooters all the time. I heard this game isn't quite a shooter, there's more too it so I was thinking about trying it out.
 8 years ago '05        #351
space
space
space
it should get a high rating but not 96%.....save that for metal gear and zelda
 8 years ago '09        #352
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
finally copping 2day afterschool

killzone is wack only fanboys hype it up it was good only for its time when nothing new was out but its pointless to play it now it was ok just the multiplayer though campaign was a snooze
 8 years ago '09        #353
space
space
i want to play it as soon as i get home but since its epic iill play it @ dark
 8 years ago '04        #354
space
space
It’s one of the biggest releases of the entire year and it’s about to get much, much bigger. This Thursday, October 22, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is coming into PlayStation Home, and you’ll want to do whatever it is that needs to be done to ensure that you are in-world to take part in the grand opening of this awesome new space. Why? Because not only is this game space chock full of amazing supplementary UNCHARTED 2 content that can only be experienced in the ever-evolving world of PlayStation Home, but there are quite a few exclusive items that can only be procured on opening day.

[pic - click to view]

Set inside a breathtaking Nepalese village surrounding that was constructed with a.ssets pulled directly from the game, this immersive environment contains three unique UNCHARTED 2-themed mini-games that will keep you coming back for more. Treasure hunters will be driven to the Mask Mayhem questing mini-game where you must search throughout the village to a.ssemble the scattered remnants of an ancient Ganesh mask (which, upon completion, miraculously appears in your Wardrobe). Adventurers that pride themselves on their agility will love the challenge presented by the Torch Race, and will revel in getting their PSN IDs plastered on the game’s leaderboard. Action addicts with a penchant for strategy will be engrossed by the Fortunate Thieves card battle game where players will seek out treasure on maps that are fully dynamic (with weather and terrain effects,) all while using the expandable card pack to thwart one another with a bevy of treacherous tricks. Check out the video below to see this space and the a.ssociated games for yourself, with even more details explained by PlayStation Home Director Jack Buser.

See you in Home!

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-21-2009 at 01:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #355
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,503 | Props total: 3286 3286
 HiRolliN said:
gold rush on co-op arena is pissing me off. stupid mother f**kers dont know how to stick together and help rush the treasure forward to the treasure chest
i remember when i was playing the demo i made it to level 9
 8 years ago '04        #356
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,503 | Props total: 3286 3286
 Da Ill One said:
It’s one of the biggest releases of the entire year and it’s about to get much, much bigger. This Thursday, October 22, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is coming into PlayStation Home, and you’ll want to do whatever it is that needs to be done to ensure that you are in-world to take part in the grand opening of this awesome new space. Why? Because not only is this game space chock full of amazing supplementary UNCHARTED 2 content that can only be experienced in the ever-evolving world of PlayStation Home, but there are quite a few exclusive items that can only be procured on opening day.

[pic - click to view]

Set inside a breathtaking Nepalese village surrounding that was constructed with a.ssets pulled directly from the game, this immersive environment contains three unique UNCHARTED 2-themed mini-games that will keep you coming back for more. Treasure hunters will be driven to the Mask Mayhem questing mini-game where you must search throughout the village to a.ssemble the scattered remnants of an ancient Ganesh mask (which, upon completion, miraculously appears in your Wardrobe). Adventurers that pride themselves on their agility will love the challenge presented by the Torch Race, and will revel in getting their PSN IDs plastered on the game’s leaderboard. Action addicts with a penchant for strategy will be engrossed by the Fortunate Thieves card battle game where players will seek out treasure on maps that are fully dynamic (with weather and terrain effects,) all while using the expandable card pack to thwart one another with a bevy of treacherous tricks. Check out the video below to see this space and the a.ssociated games for yourself, with even more details explained by PlayStation Home Director Jack Buser.

We also have two new game spaces launching this Thursday that are sure to appeal to all of you f!ghting fans out there. That’s right – Tekken 6 and Street f!ghter IV are getting their own dedicated game spaces. These game spaces come loaded with Tekken 6 and Street f!ghter IV-related content and will serve as the perfect hubs for all of you bare-knuckled brawlers and PlayStation 3 pugilists that are looking for areas to organize game launching tournaments (or just looking for a new opponent to quickly pummel). To top it all off, 25 Street f!ghter IV alternate costumes will also be released tomorrow, so head to the Mall to guile up and then get to swinging.

Speaking of great new content to collect, the new Penthouse personal space will be released tomorrow. High rollers, big ballers, shot callers, and those of you that simply have a taste for the finer things in life will find this luxury urban condo the ideal place to return to after a raging event in Central Plaza. You can pick this new place up for yourself at the Estates store in the Mall (along with a boatload of new virtual items releasing this week).

Last, but certainly not least, you’ll notice that a new version of PlayStation Home – version 1.32 – will be prompted for download when you attempt to enter on Thursday morning. This client update will address many of the issues that the community has reported to us post-1.3. You should find that gaining access to the service is much, much, MUCH easier. So if you’ve had problems logging into Home over the last few weeks, have no fear, and be sure to get into PlayStation Home first thing Thursday to take part in all of the radness scheduled to occur.

See you in Home!

u should of only posted the uncharted 2 bit since this is the uncharted thread b
 10-21-2009, 01:07 PM         #357
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, cant wait until Saturday to get this s**t. Got it all planned out...Hit the club, come home faded, go straight into MP murkin fools &.talkin plenty s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #358
space
space
^ send me an invite '

2 da club
 10-21-2009, 01:17 PM         #359
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
it should get a high rating but not 96%.....save that for metal gear and zelda
This is funny because you say Uncharted 2 is the same as Uncharted 1. Well lets look at Zelda and Metal Gear Solid. Besides the story not much has changed between those two. But those deserve the 96 ratings...
 8 years ago '05        #360
space
space
space
thats not true^

just finished it s**t was cool.....only took like 2 days tho......if u beat it on hard u automatically get the trophies for easy and normal
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago