The Official Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2009, 10:31 PM         #281
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm up for some mp, psn?
 8 years ago '05        #282
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
well for the people that said u dont get anything for a drakes fortune save thats not true i just got 100k for mine i went to single player then went to the store in the pause menu and you'll see to hit square for drakes fortune then it searches for a save and if u got a complete game then its 100k
 8 years ago '08        #283
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
copped today already on chapter 10. you dont realize youre zooming through the chapters cause it flows so well just like a movie, s**ts crazy.

i hate going through games fast
 10-16-2009, 01:33 AM         #284
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
single player is fire, but now that i think abou it im going to start the game all over again but on hard so that i can get all 3 trophies and then im just going to play it again on crushing. im bearly on chapter 6, also the treasures are really hard to find. im going to have to go back with a guide after i beat the game and find them all
 8 years ago '04        #285
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 DtownThugsta313 said:
well for the people that said u dont get anything for a drakes fortune save thats not true i just got 100k for mine i went to single player then went to the store in the pause menu and you'll see to hit square for drakes fortune then it searches for a save and if u got a complete game then its 100k
I think it had something to do with if you beat the game before Sony updated the games with the achievements.
 8 years ago '05        #286
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
lol aight i just took 2 screenshots that i thought i should share there both from a rpg deathmatch

this first one is me k!llin a dude after a okie doke to get behind em. i would post em in here but there kinda big lol

this 2nd one is me k!llin the same guy campin if u look on the left behind the buildin you'll see me

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 10-16-2009 at 02:35 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #287
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
*sigh* Getting all defensive now aren't you. There are plenty of HDTV's that have an option to change the HDMI Black Level settings that wasn't manufactured pre-06. THAT is what I was talking about. I don't think you understand so I'm not going to go into details. :greetings10:
No "plenty of post '06 tv's that have an option to change hdmi black level" was not what u were talking about, u just mentioned Black Crush....

KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Sorry but that is not totally correct. If you have RGB to full yes it will give the colors a bit more "pop" but if your RGB is set to full and your HDTV Black level isn't matching that then that will result in black crush and loss of detail which isn't what you want now is it.
*sigh*

Black Crush is something that plagued older HD sets(pre '06), so like i said most people would just have to adjust brightness considering its almost 2010...Regardless, i was just trying to let people know about this quick option to help them out with picture. Much easier to switch RGB to FULL than calibrate D65k now isn't it.

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-16-2009 at 06:32 AM..
 10-16-2009, 08:59 AM         #288
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
No "plenty of post '06 tv's that have an option to change hdmi black level" was not what u were talking about, u just mentioned Black Crush....
And loss of detail.

KSoraci7 said:
*sigh*

Black Crush is something that plagued older HD sets(pre '06), so like i said most people would just have to adjust brightness considering its almost 2010...Regardless, i was just trying to let people know about this quick option to help them out with picture. Much easier to switch RGB to FULL than calibrate D65k now isn't it.
Really, stop. Yes switching to RGB to Full is easier BUT calibrating to get the most accurate color pq is better. Anyway, carry on.
 8 years ago '06        #289
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Add me on the multiplayer
psn: lexball50
 8 years ago '05        #290
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 695 695
After trying to beat the last boss for over an hour I'm giving up for the day....Playing on Hard hasn't been that frustrating until his b**ch a.ss!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #291
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 174 174
yoo ima add people cause i wanna get the multiplayer going latter
 8 years ago '06        #292
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
tried multiplayer for the first time ever, only got 2 k!lls i got work to do !!
 10-16-2009, 02:50 PM         #293
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
u have to go into your profile and turn them on (the place where u choose your boosters)
True, but you got to punch the code 1st in the PSN Store,
download the items, then turn them on in your profile.

Anyways... it worked, downloaded all items 2x because i was pressin the buttons to many times

Wasn't feelin the XMB theme too much tho...
 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM         #294
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised more people aren't posting in here...the game is mgs4 level cocaine

but there are some retarded people in co-op games tho
 8 years ago '04        #295
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 Atlanta said:
I'm surprised more people aren't posting in here...the game is mgs4 level cocaine

but there are some retarded people in co-op games tho
everyone is playing
 10-16-2009, 07:34 PM         #296
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just bought this game without hesitation. This should be a system seller. I own a ps3 but do not play any games for it because they suck.. this might actually be the first decent ps3 game.
 8 years ago '09        #297
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
f**k no 1 to take me
 8 years ago '08        #298
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
ipunish_85 for MP

i hate deathmatch tho, i suck at it. im down for co-op tho

i hate when someone drops out cause they suck and im on a roll.

Last edited by iPunish901; 10-17-2009 at 12:50 AM..
 10-17-2009, 01:37 AM         #299
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
After trying to beat the last boss for over an hour I'm giving up for the day....Playing on Hard hasn't been that frustrating until his b**ch a.ss!!!!!!!!
Tell me about it, I had to play him on easy just so i can finally finish the game. I can't even begin to imagine how many tries it would take me to defeat him on crushing. I ALWAYS die when I'm a shot or two away from defeating him, that's what frustrates me the most. But overall, the game is simply amazing.

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #300
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
just beat the game on hard....and damn that last boss had me running around like a b**ch

and thats what i love about this game

the transition from platforming into gunplay is so fukking smooth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy