Uncharted 2 MP Beta

most viewed right now
 133
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 kuruption81 said:
I got my copy of Infamous and there's no code!!!!!!!!!! :(
i told you it would be too late
atleast you got a great game in your hands though






i got a extra code from gamtrailers. so far i had 2 from them and 1 from infamous the one from infamous i used for me and the 2nd one i gave away to somebody and now i have a 3rd one i have no idea what to do with
 9 years ago '05        #122
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Fun s**t today playing with Phrozen and Ill.
 06-05-2009, 02:41 AM         #123
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
i told you it would be too late
atleast you got a great game in your hands though






i got a extra code from gamtrailers. so far i had 2 from them and 1 from infamous the one from infamous i used for me and the 2nd one i gave away to somebody and now i have a 3rd one i have no idea what to do with
Hook up Metalzoa? :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #124
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Joystiq drop these last night. Dont know which ones do and dont work

Uncharted 2 codes ... GO NUTS! Sorry for the Battlefield confusion. We'll drop those later, we promise.

5D25-CCBJ-CB2R
TF7T-34B5-HTPA
4HBG-MEB6-2EK6
EEMI-CJB2-7JME
XRDG-C3B7-4BK6
R6RD-RKBD-22HE
M65N-IIB3-FN66
FAB4-REBC-JJ5A
C5E8-JCBK-3GC3
KA8H-7TBD-E9GM
7CRJ-JKB7-9I3A
3NMH-CHB9-IIJ4
CKR6-XJBI-GBXC
5NTB-8EBM-537H
FIK6-T8BH-6MRJ
DXPR-23B7-IKXI
4I3M-JTBT-CHAT
X28K-5PBH-NM88
F62M-M7BI-9NTI
7HGG-C8BC-X4H5
TRND-F8BI-P4GE
52GK-D9B6-INAF
5K2M-RRBD-3N89
D7A6-RFBA-I59P
G7HI-TXB3-HP8C
6A5T-RNBH-8RRA
PMFA-XHBJ-THDN
P5FJ-JEBH-GD5N
BXTT-37BC-X5XR
H5MF-DJB3-DJHH
 9 years ago '06        #125
TreZ 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Joystiq drop these last night. Dont know which ones do and dont work

Uncharted 2 codes ... GO NUTS! Sorry for the Battlefield confusion. We'll drop those later, we promise.

5D25-CCBJ-CB2R
TF7T-34B5-HTPA
4HBG-MEB6-2EK6
EEMI-CJB2-7JME
XRDG-C3B7-4BK6
R6RD-RKBD-22HE
M65N-IIB3-FN66
FAB4-REBC-JJ5A
C5E8-JCBK-3GC3
KA8H-7TBD-E9GM
7CRJ-JKB7-9I3A
3NMH-CHB9-IIJ4
CKR6-XJBI-GBXC
5NTB-8EBM-537H
FIK6-T8BH-6MRJ
DXPR-23B7-IKXI
4I3M-JTBT-CHAT
X28K-5PBH-NM88
F62M-M7BI-9NTI
7HGG-C8BC-X4H5
TRND-F8BI-P4GE
52GK-D9B6-INAF
5K2M-RRBD-3N89
D7A6-RFBA-I59P
G7HI-TXB3-HP8C
6A5T-RNBH-8RRA
PMFA-XHBJ-THDN
P5FJ-JEBH-GD5N
BXTT-37BC-X5XR
H5MF-DJB3-DJHH
What do u mean
 9 years ago '05        #126
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 TreZ said:
What do u mean
They were also gonna drop some Battlefield 1943 codes but cant cause it dont come out till July 1st
 9 years ago '12        #127
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
how do i get the beta?
 9 years ago '12        #128
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
none of the codes work :banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #129
Will Branson 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 3 3
damn..... im still looking for a code wtf?
 9 years ago '05        #130
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Fun s**t today playing with Phrozen and Ill.
was good times..need to get the hang of it



should play again
 9 years ago '04        #131
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Fun s**t today playing with Phrozen and Ill.
Yeah that was dope man...I wish I couldv'e used my mic but the kids was asleep, and so was the wife so me talking wasn't happening... but we still had fun...
 06-05-2009, 07:26 PM         #132
Jchance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still waiting for my first crack with the gatling gun. I haven't seen it anywhere.
 9 years ago '04        #133
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Jchance said:
I'm still waiting for my first crack with the gatling gun. I haven't seen it anywhere.
dope gun.. but it has it's downfall too.. cant move for sh*t with it!
 9 years ago '05        #134
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
damn they have this big a.ss machine gun in that piece
 9 years ago '04        #135
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
I'm on now if anybody tryna play..

Psn- Troskey
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-06-2009, 12:45 AM         #136
Jchance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
Nice work. First time I've seen one person drop 20+ bodies in single round.
 9 years ago '06        #137
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
addd me fellas
 9 years ago '05        #138
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Jchance said:
^
Nice work. First time I've seen one person drop 20+ bodies in single round.
good looks:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #139
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Jchance said:
^
Nice work. First time I've seen one person drop 20+ bodies in single round.
word!! had fun playin.. we'll have to hit it up again!!
 9 years ago '04        #140
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
wtf.... I wish they would fix the ps3 restarting every time you exit the demo.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy