Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 ferrari f-50 said:
it is real. the part where bruno was suppose to come down on eminem was staged but eminem obviously didn't know mtv would take it to that extent with bruno's a.ss and a.ss hairs tickling his nose.

go back and look at eminem's reaction. he was mad as f**k.
Best Male Performance??
 9 years ago '05        #422
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
He's constantly poking fun at the pop culture, and a member of pop culture decide to pull up his skirt in public. He got punk'd; gotta be a real stan to think otherwise.
 9 years ago '09        #423
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829

CLOSE THREAD !!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #424
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
cmon yall......the extra s**t covering Brunos junk,Brunos movie coming out,Eminems album just dropped,the Best Male Performance award,Em not getting out the way,D12 just sitting there,Em having a Mic on,Ems past s**t with award shows and his homophobia,Ems gay as hell humor hes been doing more and more of,Angelayee saying it was staged,........thats it,if you still dont see what happened then I cant do nuthin for you.This thread will go 10,000 pages long.....
 9 years ago '04        #425
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 persuazion said:
so why would he say Im gay and its raining d**ks!!!! on tv for.......thats not music or a parody.....I dont understand out of all the s**t Em has said or done how this could be mind blowing to yall.......are you really that gullible??? at you so mad you name calling....
damn n*gga u hang by this dudes every word?

if u seen Em come up throughout his career u would know dat he's always been da type to say sarcastic off the wall s**t.. an intelligent individual would notice when its just sarcasm & when its being serious, obviously ur not dat
 9 years ago '04        #426
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
damn n*gga u hang by this dudes every word?

if u seen Em come up throughout his career u would know dat he's always been da type to say sarcastic off the wall s**t.. an intelligent individual would notice when its just sarcasm & when its being serious, obviously ur not dat
I do know that and thats exactly why I think he would be in on this off the wall skit.....whats so hard to understand about that?? Theres a s**t load of people that think he knew....theres a s**tload of people that think he got punk'd......I think he knew. So what......
 9 years ago '07        #427
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

s**t is getting outta hand
 06-01-2009, 09:58 AM         #428
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...
 9 years ago '05        #429
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4350 4350
lol....
 06-01-2009, 10:01 AM         #430
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the made a site just for that?....s**t must've been a big deal
 9 years ago '08        #431
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
That s**t was staged, why was Eminem wearing a mic? Even when walking out. Who sees something falling and sits there
 9 years ago '04        #432
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
lol.....
 06-01-2009, 10:07 AM         #433
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
That s**t was staged, why was Eminem wearing a mic? Even when walking out. Who sees something falling and sits there
He wasn't wearing a mic, Bruno had one and everyone was shocked, it got mad quiet for a second and you could hear a pin drop but you just heard Em looking pissed and yelling to take this nasty a.ss out of his nose, its the next day and no one is talking yet?, I hope shady does a shade 45 interview today or something.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 10:10 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #434
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
He wasn't wearing a mic, Bruno had one and the stage was mad shock you could hear a pin drop but you just heard Em looking pissed and yelling to take this nasty a.ss out his nose.
did he have the mic on his a.ss?? You could hear everything em was saying....
 9 years ago '04        #435
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
 Deion said:
exactly.... when was the last time MTV did anything real. they tricked a lot of fools on this site...
 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM         #436
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
did he have the mic on his a.ss?? You could hear everything em was saying....
maybe, it would now make sense for him go down like he did in this silly situation
 9 years ago '04        #437
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
I wonder if Em will be in the Bruno movie.....
 9 years ago '04        #438
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
my bum is on your lips
my bum is on your lips
 06-01-2009, 10:22 AM         #439
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Texas said:
exactly.... when was the last time MTV did anything real. they tricked a lot of fools on this site...
Tricked?, this really happened son, that guy's nasty a.ss/nuts were like 5 inches away
from shady's nose. It is now a matter of if shady was part of the joke or was not cool with it. Maybe Bruno was going to land on his lap and they swerved Em. Then at the last minute mtv decided that Bruno should drop head first in that direction but with a thong.

Either way Eminem didn't look like he was in on the joke and ended up looking like a victim of a f*g**try stunt by this Bruno character, I don't see how EM would agree to end up looking like the victim of the joke and not be part of the joke for everyone to laugh about it and not at him.

I am not sure if you remember this, but Howard Stern decided to show his a.ss on MTV as "fart man" and this guy from 9021 Luke Perry decided to go along with the joke and this happened, everyone laughed and moved on.

[pic - click to view]

This situation with Em just ended up looking weird, like he was actually mad to be part of the joke and didn't realize it would look that odd, so in the end he ended up being the BUTT of the joke not part of it, even if he knew all about the f*g**try stunt.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #440
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
anyone who thinks this isnt staged is a f**king moron, you think MTV is going to invite and have perform one of if not the biggest act in music and most popular artist on MTV on their award show and not tell him that some homo wearing a tutu is going to power-teabag him from the rafters....f**k outta here u gullible a.ss little kids

whats suspect and extremely homo is eminem agreeing to that s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc