The Official "Skip Bayless on Monday" thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
"i'm a winner"

9 years ago '04        #82
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 Maroon_Tiger said:
great job sherlock holmes... but take into consideration

-rest
-offensive schemes
-shooting % of other cavs players
-etc...

i'll give you that lebron could step up in the 4th more, but give him a break man.... he got no rest in games...not even kobe plays well like this...kobe cant ball out for 4 qtrs, w/ no rest for 6 games...
Rest??????????

LeBron sat out of the 4th quarter for 2 series before this one. Shard, Dwight, Turk played 200+ more minutes this playoffs. But they were right there in the 4th.

So him being tired is not an acceptable excuse.
 9 years ago '07        #83
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
 Russ369 said:
Yes. How many key offensive rebounds did Varejao get for the Cavs in the late-game situations? Big Z is done... he is a servicable C, but he is too f**kin slow, and lately has fallen in love with his jumper... Dude doesnt even play around the rim anymore...

Varejaos hustle and rebounding >>> Big Z's jumpers

Where am I not pointing out the truth?

Cavs are garbage besides Bron, Mo Williams and D. West... Varejao plays good D and trys when he's on the floor... Z just stands around and doesnt even run up the floor... He makes Shaq look like T.J Ford-quick on the break compared to him...
Lmao just look at the stats. s**t doesn't lie. The cavs had 15 or more rebounds I think 3 times this season, big Z got 2 of em while bron got one.

Varejao avg like 6 rebs and 6 pts a game. Big Z is all star material for a big man. U f**kin nutz to say varejao is better than Z. Only thing varejao does is flop more than Z. That's a given.

Got damn andy looks for a foul always on both ends of the court , dude is brainless...waste os space.
 9 years ago '07        #84
space
space
this thread ethered lebron by bloggers lol...
 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM         #85
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol..lebrong does have a team like kobe...keep reachin to feel better about urself...

lakers - 65-17
cavs - 66-16

nuff said
not to mention the western conference >>>>>Eastern conference
 9 years ago '04        #86
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmao just look at the stats. s**t doesn't lie. The cavs had 15 or more rebounds I think 3 times this season, big Z got 2 of em while bron got one.

Varejao avg like 6 rebs and 6 pts a game. Big Z is all star material for a big man. U f**kin nutz to say varejao is better than Z. Only thing varejao does is flop more than Z. That's a given.

Got damn andy looks for a foul always on both ends of the court , dude is brainless...waste os space.
His D and mobility is what makes him better than Big Z... Everyone knows that D >>> O and thats what wins you rings... Big Z is a roleplayer at best now, an All-Star maybe about 4 or 5 seasons ago...
 9 years ago '04        #87
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I dont get this thread,how could anyone clown lebron or the cavs.

Lebron played great until the last game and they lost simple as that. They had a good year and shouldnt be ashamed for losing.Lebron shouldve been a good sport,but man i know he wanted to k!ll someone.ahahahah

The better team won this series.
 9 years ago '04        #88
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 ddash said:
I dont get this thread,how could anyone clown lebron or the cavs.

Lebron played great until the last game and they lost simple as that. They had a good year and shouldnt be ashamed for losing.Lebron shouldve been a good sport,but man i know he wanted to k!ll someone.ahahahah

The better team won this series.
But the Cavs are the best team in the League. Lebron is the best player on the planet. He's in the discussion with MJ, Kobe and Bird as Best Player EVER and Most clutch! (for 2 days at least )

That's why people are clowning them/him... The media has been riding Brons pipe since he came out of the womb, and he hasn't won a single Finals game, let alone a ring...
 9 years ago '04        #89
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no, im just saying hat so yall dont forget.... everyone doesnt win those awards.. and they were hard earned...

but to haters/critics, your career doesnt mean s**t unless you get a ring.... the actual athletes dont even take it that seriously... people take it waaaaay to far... its like your legacy isnt elite unless you win a ring... thats garbage... it takes alot of people to make a franchise successful...

but i'll conform to the hater's vision and say that lebron is not a "WINNER"

notice how lebron/kobe cant win championships when the offense starts/ends w/ them??! lebron got to the finals... kobe didnt get out the first round...

lebron and kobe are most dangerous when they have a team that can compete and make big plays w/o their help... and then when kobe/lebron show out, then its GAME OVER for the opponnent... KOBE HAS THIS TYPE OF TEAM, lebron hasnt gotten his yet

kobe/lebron arent as effective when they have to ball out just to get a tie/OT or a GW shot when they have no other offensive options

Keep diggin my man... Stop comparing Bron to Kobe... He's 3, possibly 4 championships away from being mentioned with that man... Let Bron take this beating, he doesn't get thrashed like this often in the media

And Lol @ comparing anyones team to a team that had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker starting on it...
 9 years ago '04        #90
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Ok,but really how can lebron have 3 or 4 championships by now?
I dont even think jordan would have 2 championships without scottie pippen.

Kobe had shaq,without shaq he would not have those championships.

There is never a need to hate on anybody in the world.Thats what I dont get.

Lebron is defintely 1 of the best in the league.Nobody can take that from him.

It seems like people want to see people fail.
 9 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 ddash said:
Ok,but really how can lebron have 3 or 4 championships by now?
I dont even think jordan would have 2 championships without scottie pippen.

Kobe had shaq,without shaq he would not have those championships.

There is never a need to hate on anybody in the world.Thats what I dont get.

Lebron is defintely 1 of the best in the league.Nobody can take that from him.

It seems like people want to see people fail.
Lmao lebron had the great varejao why can't he win?

Everytime someone wins a ring, its oh he had this or they had that. To win a ring, its a team game!!! Not 1 player all the time.

Just like Iverson, Lebron will find out its not just about him, its about the team.

That's why kobe didn't win s**t with kwame and smush, cuz he was droppin 40 like every night makin it about him. But now look, there is a better group on the lakers where its not about kobe.
 9 years ago '04        #92
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 GoldynChyld421 said:

Keep diggin my man... Stop comparing Bron to Kobe... He's 3, possibly 4 championships away from being mentioned with that man... Let Bron take this beating, he doesn't get thrashed like this often in the media

And Lol @ comparing anyones team to a team that had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker starting on it...
lol, you ethered him.

and can we stop talking about the kobe couldn't win it without shaq stuff? shaq took a 60+ win LA team to the playoffs in '99 and was SWEPT by the spurs....no kobe on the team. shaq took a 50+ team to the finals in 96 and was SWEPT by a houston team....no kobe.

soooo...
 9 years ago '08        #93
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 GoldynChyld421 said:

:applause:Damn right people just don't get it add western conference+smush+Kwame=impossible

Young Professa said:
shaq took a 60+ win LA team to the playoffs in '99 and was SWEPT by the spurs....no kobe on the team. shaq took a 50+ team to the finals in 96 and was SWEPT by a houston team....no kobe.

soooo...
wtf? Kobe was on the team in '99, was he hurt or something? I know Phil wasn't there than year
 9 years ago '05        #94
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Deion said:
:applause:Damn right people just don't get it add western conference+smush+Kwame=impossible

wtf? Kobe was on the team in '99, was he hurt or something? I know Phil wasn't there than year
Kobe wasn't the Kobe that we all know on that team. Kobe didn't start being Kobe until the 99-00 season. I wish Del Harris would have let that n*gga play from the start but he made Kobe earn his.
 9 years ago '05        #95
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 Young Fab said:
exactly wat did MJ win through his first 6 seasons???
I like lebron he is a great player but....................cause he won a couple awards he's a winner?

So do we classify dirk, nash, and ai as winners too.

What about mike miller, elton brand steve francis are they winners too

Last edited by DaDon23; 06-01-2009 at 10:45 PM..
 06-01-2009, 10:44 PM         #96
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYTHING
he said its true

people that dont like him are just on lebrons nuts
 9 years ago '05        #97
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall are clowns.... put kobe in the 2003 draft as #1 and kobe has no mvps, and no nba final appearances... point blank

lebron has had a harder career franchise wise than kobe.....
kobe was drafted to a garbage laker team. he had to wait his turn cause of eddie jones

lakers gt shaq and things was on the up for them. just like the cavs got a lil help for lebron and they did better.
 06-01-2009, 11:31 PM         #98
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmaooo...@ some of yall calling that he will end up like a.i...yall stupid for that one
 9 years ago '04        #99
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Deion said:

correction, kobe was in fact on that team playing off the bench. it was clearly shaq's team with other stars such as glenn rice and nick van excel. still same result...a sweep to the spurs in the 2nd round
 9 years ago '04        #100
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 403 403
 Maroon_Tiger said:
...not even kobe plays well like this...kobe cant ball out for 4 qtrs, w/ no rest for 6 games...
Cause Kobe didn't just play EVERY OTHER DAY FOR 14 STRAIGHT CALENDAR DAYS.

Without 9 days off.

After playing in the Olympics.

And a Finals Run before that.

With a summer of world championship games before that.

Like he hasn't been more or less playing basketball 2 years straight with no offseason.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight . . .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc