The Official "Skip Bayless on Monday" thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
15 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,691 | Props total: 516 516
LeBron James The f**king Coward

1st and 10 Today

Get'em Skip

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 06-01-2009 at 11:00 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #62
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Maroon_Tiger said:
smfh... dude lebron isnt perfect...

1 on 5... lebron is not that type of player... you'd know that if you ever watched him play in another series... when your team doesnt show up and your coach is confused, what else can you do?!?! honestly, i've never seen lebron go 1 on 5 unless his team was playing like trash

i agree that lebron can improve, but the bottomline is that he needs HELP... TNT knows this, ESPN KNOWS THIS... david stern knows this... HIS KIDS PROBABLY DO TOO...

i'd be suprised if i ever see a player in my lifetime do more with less than lebron...lebron might as well play on a wnba roster and try to win an nba championship.. he might get more athleticism
ok here we go...i'll go ahead an dl ay it out there even though u'll have an excuse.If lebron doesn't have help how the f**k did they go 66-16?It sure as hellw asn't all lebron cause he been in the league 6 years and hasn't come close to that and his number have pretty much been exactly the same year in and year out other then his rookie year...let's look

03-04 - 35-47
04-05 - 42-40
05-06 - 50-32
06-07 - 50-32
07-08 - 45-37
08-09 - 66-16

now like i said his first year his number aren't what they are today but years 2 through 6 leborn hasn't done anything different....the difference is they have slowly built of f**kin team around him.Why u can't see this i have no clue...they bring in guys and they star winning 40-50 games and then they bring in mo williams and they improve to 66 wins...and lebron hasn't done anything different..it's been the teama round him making jumpers and puttin up the extra points

ur f**kin blind dog

and if lakers lose we'll all hear how gasol and odom are soft and overrated
 9 years ago '04        #63
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6285 6285
 philly337 said:
ok here we go...i'll go ahead an dl ay it out there even though u'll have an excuse.If lebron doesn't have help how the f**k did they go 66-16?It sure as hellw asn't all lebron cause he been in the league 6 years and hasn't come close to that and his number have pretty much been exactly the same year in and year out other then his rookie year...let's look

03-04 - 35-47
04-05 - 42-40
05-06 - 50-32
06-07 - 50-32
07-08 - 45-37
08-09 - 66-16

now like i said his first year his number aren't what they are today but years 2 through 6 leborn hasn't done anything different....the difference is they have slowly built of f**kin team around him.Why u can't see this i have no clue...they bring in guys and they star winning 40-50 games and then they bring in mo williams and they improve to 66 wins...and lebron hasn't done anything different..it's been the teama round him making jumpers and puttin up the extra points

ur f**kin blind dog

and if lakers lose we'll all hear how gasol and odom are soft and overrated
and the supporting cast played great during the regular season but dissapeared for the majority of the playoffs ESPECIALLY in the ORL series. Mo Williams had 2 good games the ENTIRE playoffs. Game 4 vs Pistons and game Game 5 vs Magic. and u can't blame Lebron on how they run their offense. Mike Brown has said throughout the ENTIRE playoffs "We put the ball in Lebrons hands and let him go." If Lebron dominates the ball so much it's because of the coaching staff
 9 years ago '05        #64
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,411 | Props total: 8112 8112
 Maroon_Tiger said:

3. sure hater, LEBRON IS NOT A "WINNER" (he won ROY, MVP,etc) but wtf are you gonna hate on when he gets a great team?!?! b/c he's already shown you that he can play to the UTMOST level of performance...(given his skillset that is still improving) im sure you haters are gonna say "HES GOT TOO MUCH HELP!!!" like kobe/shaq/mj didnt
did you just say he is a winner because he won awards
 9 years ago '04        #65
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
did you just say he is a winner because he won awards
exactly wat did MJ win through his first 6 seasons???
 9 years ago '04        #66
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
am i the only one who sees Lebron's career going the way of Iverson's? All these personal accolades and leading a bad team to the playoffs, but at the end of the day no rings. Wilbon said it best when he made the point that no one is gonna want to go to Cleveland this off season with the possibilty of LBJ leaving after the season. The Cavs are in a no win situation. Like A.I. it's gonna be hard to get another star player in there and totally defer to what Bron is doing. You can't get an elite pg cuz he LBJ wants to bring the ball up everytime and they cant get a legit low post scorer because LBJ will be in the paint taking away his touches with either drives to the basket or posting up smaller players. The only way Cleveland can get better is for LBJ to sign the extension THIS SUMMER and make the commitment to the franchise.
 9 years ago '06        #67
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Young Fab said:
exactly wat did MJ win through his first 6 seasons???
lol why does everybody bring jordan into the mix lol

lebron ain't close to jordan..better question for you...how many times jordan lose an nba finals let alone get murdered?
 9 years ago '04        #68
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no, im just saying hat so yall dont forget.... everyone doesnt win those awards.. and they were hard earned...

but to haters/critics, your career doesnt mean s**t unless you get a ring.... the actual athletes dont even take it that seriously... people take it waaaaay to far... its like your legacy isnt elite unless you win a ring... thats garbage... it takes alot of people to make a franchise successful...

but i'll conform to the hater's vision and say that lebron is not a "WINNER"

notice how lebron/kobe cant win championships when the offense starts/ends w/ them??! lebron got to the finals... kobe didnt get out the first round...

lebron and kobe are most dangerous when they have a team that can compete and make big plays w/o their help... and then when kobe/lebron show out, then its GAME OVER for the opponnent... KOBE HAS THIS TYPE OF TEAM, lebron hasnt gotten his yet

kobe/lebron arent as effective when they have to ball out just to get a tie/OT or a GW shot when they have no other offensive options

So after a 66 Win season 8-0 through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, all of a sudden he doesnt have the right team?
 9 years ago '06        #69
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no, im just saying hat so yall dont forget.... everyone doesnt win those awards.. and they were hard earned...

but to haters/critics, your career doesnt mean s**t unless you get a ring.... the actual athletes dont even take it that seriously... people take it waaaaay to far... its like your legacy isnt elite unless you win a ring... thats garbage... it takes alot of people to make a franchise successful...

notice how lebron/kobe cant win championships when the offense starts/ends w/ them??! lebron got to the finals... kobe didnt get out the first round...

lebron and kobe are most dangerous when they have a team that can compete and make big plays w/o their help... and then when kobe/lebron show out, then its GAME OVER for the opponnent... KOBE HAS THIS TYPE OF TEAM, lebron hasnt gotten his yet

kobe/lebron arent as effective when they have to ball out just to get a tie/OT or a GW shot when they have no other offensive options
lol..lebrong does have a team like kobe...keep reachin to feel better about urself...

lakers - 65-17
cavs - 66-16

nuff said
 9 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:

So after a 66 Win season 8-0 through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, all of a sudden he doesnt have the right team?
exactly...f**kin hilarious to me
 9 years ago '09        #71
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3531 3531
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ you being a fukin hater...

1. i root for players i like.. none of which are the most successful athleates... i cant help if alot of fans root for the same player after i become a fan.. i've been a fan since his ST MARY days... when there were only 4-5 fans..

2. WALKING OFF THE COURT? KOBE DID THAT s**t IN THE FINALS A/G BOSTON... and hes done it more than that.. jordan has done the same.. IT WAS NOT PERSONAL.. lebron plays the game the right way, he doesnt start s**t with his teammates/coach, nor does he start f!ghts on the court.. IMO, LEBRON SHOWED CLASS in this playoffs, but he MADE A MISTAKE OF WALKING OFF THE COURT(not a big deal) lebron brought his A game and probably felt like the entire series was bulls**t from his team's perspective... noone showed up but him...dude congradulated orlando and howard after the game... you have NO IDEA why lebron chose to do that, nor do i.... sure its not a good look to walk off the court (it gives haters like you and skip fuel to hate more, etc) but its not something to dwel on for more than 2 weeks... MATTER OF FACT WHEN THE USA TEAM GOT EMBARRASED IN 2000,2004, I DONT THINK THEY SHOOK HANDS EITHER.. nobody said s**t about that

3. sure hater, LEBRON IS NOT A "WINNER" (he won ROY, MVP,etc) but wtf are you gonna hate on when he gets a great team?!?! b/c he's already shown you that he can play to the UTMOST level of performance...(given his skillset that is still improving) im sure you haters are gonna say "HES GOT TOO MUCH HELP!!!" like kobe/shaq/mj didnt

4. LEBRON'S POST GAME INTERVIEW WAS FINE.. that dude hasnt made up his decision to leave cleveland even if its a 70/30% chance... he'll decide when the time comes... STOP GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH in 2009 when the decision is a year away, and its none of anyones f**kin business what his thoughts are... LEBRON CAME TO WORK EVERYDAY and earned his paycheck.... end of story
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if yall think lebron has a good team... nothing else needs to be said...

lebron is the only player in the 2008,2009 playoffs carrying his team by himself... everyone else has a 2-5 player punch...

shooting 20%.... be serious.. he had 40%/+ of his teams points and he had very good shooting for most of the series

im not saying lebron didnt make mistakes... but if you average damn near 40/8/8 and perform under the coaching circumstances/minutes played that he did you gotta really have a cold heart to hate hard on lebron.. with all due respect, give him a f**king break and point the f**king finger elsewhere

why wont you haters get it through your skull that if lebron cant win a championship with the skillset (>>>> kobe, and just about everyone else to mind at this age) and performance, then who would?!? the cavs are horrible, everyone was fooled this season
 Maroon_Tiger said:
smfh... dude lebron isnt perfect...

1 on 5... lebron is not that type of player... you'd know that if you ever watched him play in another series... when your team doesnt show up and your coach is confused, what else can you do?!?! honestly, i've never seen lebron go 1 on 5 unless his team was playing like trash

i agree that lebron can improve, but the bottomline is that he needs HELP... TNT knows this, ESPN KNOWS THIS... david stern knows this... HIS KIDS PROBABLY DO TOO...

i'd be suprised if i ever see a player in my lifetime do more with less than lebron...lebron might as well play on a wnba roster and try to win an nba championship.. he might get more athleticism
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron upped his game bigtime after the olympics... its hard to notice b/c he barely had to play 4th qtrs..

reg. season is waaaaay different than the playoffs... i believe the espn experts mentioned that the cavs were 3-6 a/g the elite teams in the nba... the reg. season is a REST HAVEN FOR PAPER CHAMPIONS...

the cavs are simply a paper champion / finesse team.....

i know yall think that cavs/lebron fans are just making excuses... i guess we'll just agree to disagree here
 Maroon_Tiger said:

Maroon_Tiger said:
IF YOU DONT WIN A RING, you dont have the right team... it might take a small tweak, it might take a sim city type of re-construction.

lebron needs a boston celtic type of change to win in cleveland... but imo, its not gonna happen in cleveland...

im just saying, from what i saw this series, the cavs have serious holes to patch up.... IM NOT SAYING THIS B/C LEBRON DIDNT WIN A RING THIS YEAR.. its the nature of how they lost

yall prioritize the reg season too hard...

[pic - click to view]

f**k outta here Ol' blog writing a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #72
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
IF YOU DONT WIN A RING, you dont have the right team... it might take a small tweak, it might take a sim city type of re-construction.

lebron needs a boston celtic type of change to win in cleveland... but imo, its not gonna happen in cleveland...

im just saying, from what i saw this series, the cavs have serious holes to patch up.... IM NOT SAYING THIS B/C LEBRON DIDNT WIN A RING THIS YEAR.. its the nature of how they lost

yall prioritize the reg season too hard...
no not really...we saw leron choke in pretty much 4-5 of the 4th quarters played when the game was close but u fail to see that
 9 years ago '09        #73
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3531 3531
 DPGUNIT said:

Exactly my n*gga. For the entire 2 rounds they were d**kriding the entire cavs team then when they got there testicles stomped on by the magic then all of a sudden lebron needs more help and the cavs had them all fooled. Cavs have a bunch of disloyal d**khead fans. Im glad thet lost though. f**k'em

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-01-2009 at 12:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #74
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 1046 1046
HERE WE GO

9 years ago '06        #75
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
6 games.

just off the top of my head
1-played til he couldnt phsyically compete anymore
2- made a go ahead and then a gw shot to win the game
3 - forced OT with 2 clutch fts
4 - *cant remember*; edit: lebron missed a 40ft gw shot
5 - qb'ed the entire 4th qtr
6- blowout after 3rd qtr
wow u really are delusional...game 5 he did do his thing but game 2 prove smy point.U look at his one game winning shot and completly ignore how he was chokin in the 4th before that.....missed free throws,called for charges,caled for traveling,missing shots but he hit the game winner and u ignore all of those things
 9 years ago '06        #76
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
just so i don't have to read another one of ur posts

4th quarters:

game 1 : 3-5
game 2 : 2-6
game 3 : 2-7
Game 4 : 1-4
Game 5 : 5-10
game 6 : 1-3

really clutch man...those teammates of his suck
 9 years ago '04        #77
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
wow u really are delusional...game 5 he did do his thing but game 2 prove smy point.U look at his one game winning shot and completly ignore how he was chokin in the 4th before that.....missed free throws,called for charges,caled for traveling,missing shots but he hit the game winner and u ignore all of those things
and u seem to ignore Mo Williams goin 6-19 in Game 1, 7-21 in Game 2, 5-16 in Game 3, and5-15 in Game 4.

but in all honesty, this series wasn't lost on offense, it was defense or lack there of. they lost because of the dumbass strategy the coaches put together. they have NOBODY who can guard Dwight Howard 1 on 1 so they said we're gonna double Dwight Howard and let a team full of 3-point shooters shoot 3-pointers all night long. Im not a coach but if im coaching, im letting Dwight catch the ball and we're going to foul him HARD every single time. he shouldn't even attempt a shot, ONLY freethrows. the coaching staff is to blame for them losing this series.
 9 years ago '06        #78
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Young Fab said:
and u seem to ignore Mo Williams goin 6-19 in Game 1, 7-21 in Game 2, 5-16 in Game 3, and5-15 in Game 4.

but in all honesty, this series wasn't lost on offense, it was defense or lack there of. they lost because of the dumbass strategy the coaches put together. they have NOBODY who can guard Dwight Howard 1 on 1 so they said we're gonna double Dwight Howard and let a team full of 3-point shooters shoot 3-pointers all night long. Im not a coach but if im coaching, im letting Dwight catch the ball and we're going to foul him HARD every single time. he shouldn't even attempt a shot, ONLY freethrows. the coaching staff is to blame for them losing this series.
i don't ignore it...they lost as a team..i'm sayin lebron is just as responsible for the loss as everybody else...coaching,teammates,role players,and lebron...they all choked in my opinion but the only one comin out of this with no heat is lebron and he's supposed to be the leader.I mean kobe choked in the finals last year...gasol and odom played soft and didn't do well either but atleast kobe got some of the blame and rightfully so...lebron comin out of this like he was carryin the team on his back which is far from the case..he choked just like the rest and if he didn't have inflated stats from goin to the line 20 times a game he would have really looked terrible

Last edited by philly337; 06-01-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #79
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Bkjj11 said:
Wait, you're sayin playin with Varejao is gonna give u a better shot at winning a game than Big Z?

Dude :hang:
Yes. How many key offensive rebounds did Varejao get for the Cavs in the late-game situations? Big Z is done... he is a servicable C, but he is too f**kin slow, and lately has fallen in love with his jumper... Dude doesnt even play around the rim anymore...

Varejaos hustle and rebounding >>> Big Z's jumpers

Where am I not pointing out the truth?

Cavs are garbage besides Bron, Mo Williams and D. West... Varejao plays good D and trys when he's on the floor... Z just stands around and doesnt even run up the floor... He makes Shaq look like T.J Ford-quick on the break compared to him...
 9 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
great job sherlock holmes... but take into consideration

-rest
-offensive schemes
-shooting % of other cavs players
-etc...

i'll give you that lebron could step up in the 4th more, but give him a break man.... he got no rest in games...not even kobe plays well like this...kobe cant ball out for 4 qtrs, w/ no rest for 6 games...
lol time after time u come back with another excuse

why can't his teammates takin into account lebrons shooting % and maybe that's why they were shooting bad?He is the team leader right..wouldn't he be the one who either makes everyone around him better or worse based off of his performance?Ur logical is already an L

and lebron did not show fatigue 1 time in this series..and the offensive schemes u can blame on the coach but when lebron is askin for the ball at the top of the key what can u do?u gotta give it to him and then he eith pulls up ona jumper that's a brick or drives to the lane 1 on 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago