The Official "Skip Bayless on Monday" thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
# Face it: If Kobe and LeBron were on opposite teams, Cavs and Nuggets would be in Finals.about 6 hours ago from web

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #42
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
 Sincere730 said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #43
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Damn.. Cavs Stans done bolted out of the BXSC didn't they.. Usually they would be in here posting .gifs about something.

Either way, Skip gonna make some entertaining s**t tomorrow. Even the Stan host aint gonna be able to say anything about it.
 9 years ago '05        #44
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 Sincere730 said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao pic of the f**king year
 9 years ago '04        #45
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
lol definately gotta see this
 9 years ago '04        #46
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
lol definately gotta see this
 9 years ago '06        #47
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Bkjj11 said:
thats f**ked up to a point where its sad
it was on Halloween
 9 years ago '06        #48
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Maroon_Tiger said:
anyone hating on lebron this postseason is a f**kin CLOWN....
man shut the f**k up. for the past how many years youve steadily rode the d**k of the superstars of every major sport. from peyton manning to lebron james, how do their d**ks taste? f**kin pathetic. its easy to root for the poster boys, huh?

skip hit the nail on the head when he said it, flat out: lebron says hes a winner... a winner of what? one eastern conference title? lebron hasn't won anything in 6 years. he's not a winner.

scoop jackson hit it on the head too when he said lebron should've congratulated dwight as a friend. the same guy he was taking halfcourt shots with before their regular reason game. same guy he won a gold medal with in the olympics.

lebron wore a new york hat to a conference where he says this outcome won't affect his decision to stay in cleveland. i like how he danced around that question. maybe his decision to leave cleveland was already made.
 9 years ago '07        #49
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5991 5991
Skip had a lot of good points but my fav 1 whas when
LeBron claimed that he's a winner! Skip responded by
asking "What exactly has he won?"

Some1 answer that
 9 years ago '05        #50
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
damn I missed it. And I forgot to set the tivo. I hope someone ups it on youtube today.
 06-01-2009, 09:42 AM         #51
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
man shut the f**k up. for the past how many years youve steadily rode the d**k of the superstars of every major sport. from peyton manning to lebron james, how do their d**ks taste? f**kin pathetic. its easy to root for the poster boys, huh?

skip hit the nail on the head when he said it, flat out: lebron says hes a winner... a winner of what? one eastern conference title? lebron hasn't won anything in 6 years. he's not a winner.

scoop jackson hit it on the head too when he said lebron should've congratulated dwight as a friend. the same guy he was taking halfcourt shots with before their regular reason game. same guy he won a gold medal with in the olympics.

lebron wore a new york hat to a conference where he says this outcome won't affect his decision to stay in cleveland. i like how he danced around that question. maybe his decision to leave cleveland was already made.
Maroon Tiger is the biggest d**krider on BX
 9 years ago '07        #52
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5991 5991
O SHlT they talkin bout Kobe now

BX stans gon be upset lol
 9 years ago '05        #53
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Sincere730 said:
O SHlT they talkin bout Kobe now

BX stans gon be upset lol
What they say about Kobe.
 9 years ago '04        #54
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Im not gonna hate on LeBron, his lead his team... The cavs need to get rid of everyone except Varajao, West and Williams... That team was destined to be doomed... They were outclassed... The magic had a way better overall team... and thats what ultimately wins you games.... Danny Ferry is a douche bag for not trading away Wally's contract b4 the deadline... He should of shippped Z's old slow a.ss out too... I said it before, ima say it again... You will NOT win games when you have Big Z's old a.ss taking 18 foot jumpers all day...
 9 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,453 | Props total: 69964 69964
 HenryTheMenace said:
Maroon Tiger is the biggest d**krider on BX
Lmao so true
 9 years ago '07        #56
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,453 | Props total: 69964 69964
 Russ369 said:
Im not gonna hate on LeBron, his lead his team... The cavs need to get rid of everyone except Varajao, West and Williams... That team was destined to be doomed... They were outclassed... The magic had a way better overall team... and thats what ultimately wins you games.... Danny Ferry is a douche bag for not trading away Wally's contract b4 the deadline... He should of shippped Z's old slow a.ss out too... I said it before, ima say it again... You will NOT win games when you have Big Z's old a.ss taking 18 foot jumpers all day...
Wait, you're sayin playin with Varejao is gonna give u a better shot at winning a game than Big Z?

Dude :hang:
 9 years ago '08        #57
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Comic Book Guy said:

:owned:.........
 9 years ago '05        #58
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ you being a fukin hater...

2. WALKING OFF THE COURT? KOBE DID THAT s**t IN THE FINALS A/G BOSTON...
Kobe did not walk off the court against Boston. He went over there and shook everyones hand the team from Boston and spoke to them.

Get that s**t outta here man.
 9 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ you being a fukin hater...

1. i root for players i like.. none of which are the most successful athleates... i cant help if alot of fans root for the same player after i become a fan.. i've been a fan since his ST MARY days... when there were only 4-5 fans..

2. WALKING OFF THE COURT? KOBE DID THAT s**t IN THE FINALS A/G BOSTON... and hes done it more than that.. jordan has done the same.. IT WAS NOT PERSONAL.. lebron plays the game the right way, he doesnt start s**t with his teammates/coach, nor does he start f!ghts on the court.. IMO, LEBRON SHOWED CLASS in this playoffs, but he MADE A MISTAKE OF WALKING OFF THE COURT(not a big deal) lebron brought his A game and probably felt like the entire series was bulls**t from his team's perspective... noone showed up but him...dude congradulated orlando and howard after the game... you have NO IDEA why lebron chose to do that, nor do i.... sure its not a good look to walk off the court (it gives haters like you and skip fuel to hate more, etc) but its not something to dwel on for more than 2 weeks... MATTER OF FACT WHEN THE USA TEAM GOT EMBARRASED IN 2000,2004, I DONT THINK THEY SHOOK HANDS EITHER.. nobody said s**t about that

3. sure hater, LEBRON IS NOT A "WINNER" (he won ROY, MVP,etc) but wtf are you gonna hate on when he gets a great team?!?! b/c he's already shown you that he can play to the UTMOST level of performance...(given his skillset that is still improving) im sure you haters are gonna say "HES GOT TOO MUCH HELP!!!" like kobe/shaq/mj didnt

4. LEBRON'S POST GAME INTERVIEW WAS FINE.. that dude hasnt made up his decision to leave cleveland even if its a 70/30% chance... he'll decide when the time comes... STOP GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH in 2009 when the decision is a year away, and its none of anyones f**kin business what his thoughts are... LEBRON CAME TO WORK EVERYDAY and earned his paycheck.... end of story
he already ha sa great team dog...quit makin excuses....damn this why it's hard for me to say anything good about lebron and kobe..their d**kriders never fess up and always have excuses..i guess lebron made them have the best record?get the f**k outta here....cavs got one of the best supporting casts in basketball along with the lakers but as soon as they lose or look to be losing the stans come in saying "see i told you their supporting cast is overrated" ignoring the fact that their star player is hoggin the ball and in lebrons case shooting like 20% outside the paint
 9 years ago '06        #60
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if yall think lebron has a good team... nothing else needs to be said...

lebron is the only player in the 2008,2009 playoffs carrying his team by himself... everyone else has a 2-5 player punch...

shooting 20%.... be serious.. he had 40%/+ of his teams points and he had very good shooting for most of the series

im not saying lebron didnt make mistakes... but if you average damn near 40/8/8 and perform under the coaching circumstances/minutes played that he did you gotta really have a cold heart to hate hard on lebron.. with all due respect, give him a f**king break and point the f**king finger elsewhere
lol u just try to find excuses.....what lebron needs is a jump shot and not to have to count on the refs to get half his pint which equal 40% of his teams points....lebron shot 38% on shots past about 5 feet...that is embarressing....and he contined to jack them up.Hell if artest could be able to go to the line 20 times,be able to shooting 38% past 5 feet and still be able to take shot after shot he'd get 40% of his teams points too...lebron plays 1 on 5 which is why they lost..the only person who really hurt u guys was big z

keep talkin out ur a.ss but until lebron can shoot bett then ur average high school player he won't win a championship.you expect him to get somebody like dwayne wade or dwight howard on his team and that would prolly only be equal to what others teams had in ur eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago