Biggie Was Overrated

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
I see what you saying threadstarter and BIG did have potential. I love his music he did put out, I actually listen to it more than a lot other cats. But, he just doesn't have enough for me to make him the best or top five.
Let's relate it to sports Len Bias or Reggie Lewis aren't the best basketball players ever or top five.
 8 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 MicRo said:
he didn't have much of a great background. pac gave him more of a hype of course and he did not have too much music. in my opinion, he is not the greatest but he was rare. very talented with the words and flow. too bad he went so soon.
This is a true statement. Probably the way everybody should look at it.
 09-20-2009, 08:26 PM         #83
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree he is good but overrated , imo biggie would of just ended up selling out and turned into a wak emcee like lil wayne nd those cats
 8 years ago '07        #84
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
even if he lived and fell off harder than dmx hes still be top 5 its quality not quantity
 09-21-2009, 10:46 AM         #85
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
overrated as a rapper? no

overrated as far as people thinking he's the greatest of all time? yes, in my opinion he is overrated in that aspect
yep

he needs more material imo - i do like him he's just not in my top ten
 09-21-2009, 10:50 AM         #86
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
I'm sorry but B.I.G is the greatest to ever do it, he was ahead of his time, the most bitten rapper of all time, he just didnt have hits he had timeless music, anyone can have a hit but will that hit be timeless, he Had such an impact with just 2 Classics, he may not have the most material but U gotta take that up with the man upstairs, those 2 albums changed the game and not too many artists have albums like that, If u wanna learn how to rap listen to Life After death or Ready To Die, I could see if he only put out 1 album then yeah but he hit another home run wit his 2nd album, dude was just amazing he had all around talent even when he was just bulls**tting on tracks its better than damn near everything, I'm basing my opinion off the music he did make and his skill set and all of it was just incredible
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 09-21-2009, 11:11 AM         #87
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwindigo2k4 said:
even if he lived and fell off harder than dmx hes still be top 5 its quality not quantity
nonsense...its the fact that we never got to see him fall off like everyone else does. you have to realize how much your opinion changes when an artist falls off. how many times have we seen on boxden where people say "so and so was great at first, but since such and such hes been garbage"? damn near everyone in hip hop. not saying he's not better than most, and not sayin its his fault he died, but the evolution of an artist never took place in his case. so to say that if he "fell off harder than dmx" he'd still be whatever is pretty ignorant.

in fact, if dmx dropped those 2 albums that same year and died right when Flesh of My Flesh came out, even without a similar east coast west coast beef going on, there would be alot of motherf**kers carrying dmx's flag as the g.o.a.t. no doubt. and id be sitting here telling you all that hes overrated.lol
 09-21-2009, 02:23 PM         #88
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Es0_puka said:
yep

he needs more material imo - i do like him he's just not in my top ten
:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #89
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 ImamThug187 said:
Pac was dope as f**k because he was real grimey and gutter and at the same time positive

biggie was just to f**kin grimey, too grimey to say he was the best, thats not what hip hop is about

like i love pun, but im not gona say he was the king of hip hop, still one of my fav mc's

its about the message.

gangsta rap doesnt mean s**t, real hip hop is real if you know what im saying.

how about Nas, Rakim? get at me.
PAC was grimey and gutter? that n*gga went to a performing arts school, that n*gga was putting up a front that was backe by suge and the bloods.

biggie was the truth, real recognize real and most people, fans, rappers know that if big was alive you wouldn't have your eminems, Joe budden, 50 cent and whoever you think is hot now. back in 97 it was only biggie, hova, nas and the wu at the time with pun and x bout to drop they first album.

it's all a matter of opinoin but biggie holds the #1 spot in my top 5
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-21-2009, 03:00 PM         #90
tHE dEFiNiTi0N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Threadstarter, catch cancer.
 8 years ago '07        #91
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 MissLoveOne said:
Well, Pac was overrated to me, and I never got into him at all. And how I feel about him has nothing to do with BIG either. I'm not a BIG fan no way. But folks be ready to k!ll me, If made a thread saying Pac was overrated, and I didn't worship him like the rest of the followers.

Anyway, let me put it this way. All these dudes are overrated, and they only got this status because they died the way they did. And it's not just Biggie, it's Pac too.
okay your a woman who knows no betetr, so thats understandable. so who would you rate over pac and biggie as the best? jay-z? nas? big pun? 50 cent? or lil wayne and drake?
 09-21-2009, 03:20 PM         #92
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
PAC was grimey and gutter? that n*gga went to a performing arts school, that n*gga was putting up a front that was backe by suge and the bloods.

biggie was the truth, real recognize real and most people, fans, rappers know that if big was alive you wouldn't have your eminems, Joe budden, 50 cent and whoever you think is hot now. back in 97 it was only biggie, hova, nas and the wu at the time with pun and x bout to drop they first album.

it's all a matter of opinoin but biggie holds the #1 spot in my top 5
Posted via Mobile Device
very cute
 8 years ago '09        #93
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Biggie was freestyling his tracks and his delivery still shatters that of emcees who are rapping today. He had a remarkable gift and changed hip hop with his smooth delivery and style, and a thread on boxden will do nothing to change that.

RIP the Greatest.
 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM         #94
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Biggie was freestyling his tracks and his delivery still shatters that of emcees who are rapping today. He had a remarkable gift and changed hip hop with his smooth delivery and style, and a thread on boxden will do nothing to change that.

RIP the Greatest.
funny
 8 years ago '07        #95
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
 jwindigo2k4 said:
tell that to LL Cool J
 09-21-2009, 03:38 PM         #96
captainnugget42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas k!ll both big and pac
 8 years ago '04        #97
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
B.I.G. thread temporarily closed
 09-21-2009, 03:49 PM         #98
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
B.I.G. thread temporarily closed
y's that?
 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM         #99
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i didnt know the bx police was that tight.lol
 09-21-2009, 05:17 PM         #100
SBSUAVE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is overrated but people dont realize u becom 10x more famous when you die.Example stack bundles & dolla i never heard of them until they die.Plus BIG is not the best rapper ever but he has the best flow ever
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy