Biggie Was Overrated

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Jaiden05 said:
ONE OF THE BEST THREADS EVER....

BIGGIE WAS f**kING TRASH! A few good songs and a bunch of d**k riders.

E40>>>> BIGGIE
Soldier Boy >>> BIGGIE
Ur a f**king idiot
 9 years ago '05        #42
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 wepainters said:
Ur a f**king idiot

[pic - click to view]

eat a d i c k f*g**t biggie is trash and you swallowed his unborns. press the hate button like I care.
 9 years ago '05        #43
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Brandon919 said:
you needa body yourself for your top 5 and for even mentioning Lloyd Mumble-banks into a biggie thread.

Top 5 TRUE MC's MAINSTREAM, ACTUAL RAPPERS WHO GO INTO THE STUDIO AND DROP TRACK AFTER TRACK AFTER TRACK, AND HAD THE GAME HOT

2pac - was knocking out 3 to 4 albums in less than 2 yrs, emphasized what the f**k he was saying and made sure you knew what msg he was sending, tho not a very lyrical guy, he spit what was real and gave the streets something WE ALL COULD RELATE TO -- RELEVANT

Biggie - Our Favorite Mainstream head hancho, Droppin bars n knockin n*ggas heads off with street anthem after street anthem. I remember when i was in 3rd grade in the summer in harlem, n*ggas would all be sittin on cars bumping the f**k outta Life after death ALL DAY LONG. Big had his hardcore s**t, and his radio s**t and they all followed the same format and had Party, laid back , thug appeal with non water down bars to match unlike "YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

Jay-Z - Tho i swear to god he changes his flow due to people influencing his a.ss such as ( THE BIG L ERA OF FAST BAR SPITTIN aka THE TURBO FLOW) to ( THE LYRICALLY SMACKIN THE s**t OUTTA YOU BIGGIE ERA ) To the HOVA era. The n*gga is clever and has bars for days. Tho some of Jay's songs were kinda iffy, The n*gga still got heavy bangers under the belt. Only artist i kno who's got more than 5 albums that are classics or could be considered classics. I may be in over my head tho, but ima Jay fan.

Nas - Nas by himself can be anything from, QB ignorant s**t Nas to Nas the political poet. When nas is on his street s**t, its Nas >>>>> The RAP GAME. Period. Many can agree.

Big L - ONLLLLLLLLLLLLY RAP ARTIST I HEARD BY MANY CREDIBLE SOURCES, PEOPLE FROM THE f**kING MUSIC INDUSTRY ITSELF CONSIDER THIS n*gga THE DOPEST MC PERIOD.

Who else got that Credibility right there? Lil Wayne? f**k outta here, i believe they say Lil Wayne is up there only because he has the formula as far as mainstream appeal. But as far as a dope lyricist and somebody who's really Mc'ing for real? I've heard PLENTY of mainstream sources Quote BIG L the best to do it.

So b4 any b***h a.ss n*ggas come in here talking about rappers like Banks or f**kin Budden, maaaaan be f**king serious. These n*ggas rap sheets aint even no longer than mine. They dont even deserve to be put in a in a topic with Names of Legends or Pioneers or Classic s**t.

f**k outta here
i swear minus pac my top 5 looks like that...
 9 years ago '04        #44
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
Biggie=Overrated

bye.
 9 years ago '04        #45
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Brandon919 said:
you needa body yourself for your top 5 and for even mentioning Lloyd Mumble-banks into a biggie thread.

Top 5 TRUE MC's MAINSTREAM, ACTUAL RAPPERS WHO GO INTO THE STUDIO AND DROP TRACK AFTER TRACK AFTER TRACK, AND HAD THE GAME HOT

2pac - was knocking out 3 to 4 albums in less than 2 yrs, emphasized what the f**k he was saying and made sure you knew what msg he was sending, tho not a very lyrical guy, he spit what was real and gave the streets something WE ALL COULD RELATE TO -- RELEVANT

Biggie - Our Favorite Mainstream head hancho, Droppin bars n knockin n*ggas heads off with street anthem after street anthem. I remember when i was in 3rd grade in the summer in harlem, n*ggas would all be sittin on cars bumping the f**k outta Life after death ALL DAY LONG. Big had his hardcore s**t, and his radio s**t and they all followed the same format and had Party, laid back , thug appeal with non water down bars to match unlike "YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

Jay-Z - Tho i swear to god he changes his flow due to people influencing his a.ss such as ( THE BIG L ERA OF FAST BAR SPITTIN aka THE TURBO FLOW) to ( THE LYRICALLY SMACKIN THE s**t OUTTA YOU BIGGIE ERA ) To the HOVA era. The n*gga is clever and has bars for days. Tho some of Jay's songs were kinda iffy, The n*gga still got heavy bangers under the belt. Only artist i kno who's got more than 5 albums that are classics or could be considered classics. I may be in over my head tho, but ima Jay fan.

Nas - Nas by himself can be anything from, QB ignorant s**t Nas to Nas the political poet. When nas is on his street s**t, its Nas >>>>> The RAP GAME. Period. Many can agree.

Big L - ONLLLLLLLLLLLLY RAP ARTIST I HEARD BY MANY CREDIBLE SOURCES, PEOPLE FROM THE f**kING MUSIC INDUSTRY ITSELF CONSIDER THIS n*gga THE DOPEST MC PERIOD.

Who else got that Credibility right there? Lil Wayne? f**k outta here, i believe they say Lil Wayne is up there only because he has the formula as far as mainstream appeal. But as far as a dope lyricist and somebody who's really Mc'ing for real? I've heard PLENTY of mainstream sources Quote BIG L the best to do it.

So b4 any b***h a.ss n*ggas come in here talking about rappers like Banks or f**kin Budden, maaaaan be f**king serious. These n*ggas rap sheets aint even no longer than mine. They dont even deserve to be put in a in a topic with Names of Legends or Pioneers or Classic s**t.

f**k outta here
ya list looks madd generic.. like accomplishments has anything to do with skill.. & ur talkin bout Buddens like Big L didnt drop only 1 album while he was alive

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-31-2009 at 12:04 AM..
 05-31-2009, 01:02 PM         #46
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM         #47
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've always said he's overrated. jus mad n*ggas wanna rep him hard
 9 years ago '04        #48
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
wtf???eminem better than BIG?get the f**k off the internet and k!ll yourself ASAP.opinion or not..Big L,Black Thought,Big Pun,Kool G Rap,Rakim,2 Pac,AZ,BDK,etc..all better than Eminem..its either u people lack knowledge on hip hop or ur just that retarded.
 05-31-2009, 08:49 PM         #49
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
wtf???eminem better than BIG?get the f**k off the internet and k!ll yourself ASAP.opinion or not..Big L,Black Thought,Big Pun,Kool G Rap,Rakim,2 Pac,AZ,BDK,etc..all better than Eminem..its either u people lack knowledge on hip hop or ur just that retarded.
lol cute
 9 years ago '04        #50
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
and biggie never got tea bagged on national tv...LMAO
 9 years ago '04        #51
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 gunits50cent187 said:
and biggie never got tea bagged on national tv...lmao
wtf????lol!!!!!!!
 06-02-2009, 08:46 PM         #52
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
and biggie never got tea bagged on national tv...LMAO
lol, true
 9 years ago '04        #53
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Jay-Z
Nas
BIG
KRS
Sigel
 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM         #54
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
Biggie is barely top 5 to me. He had a very limited library compared to many others and there are more emcees with real substance and content who have surpassed Biggie by now. He didn't really talk about nothing new. I want some one right now to tell me what Biggie really did better than Big Daddy kane appart from story telling and please right now tell me what he lyrically did better than...

Eminem - in his prime and even now could hang or even better lyrically and was more versatile
Joe Budden - based on substance and content
Rakim - everything
Big Pun - rap skills period
Nas - in his prime had far superior content and creativity

Honestly I put Banks, Big L and Biggie on the same plateau...

Lloyd is a very good story teller, better metaphors and punches than Biggie and rhyme schemes are questionable on who had it better. I honestly can quote a lot more bars of straight murder than Biggie when it comes to Banks. Big was hot but there are so many who are where he was at when he died.
i agree with everything you said except the banks nonsense. he may have good punchlines and rhyme patterns, but his voice is too annoying. i dont how anyone can listen to his solo s**t and not take it out after a few songs. and putting him on the same plateau and biggie? i dont know man, i think biggie is overrated and not even in my top 5, but lloyd banks? that sounds like more of an exxageration. banks really has more s**t that you can vibe to than biggie?
 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM         #55
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PushaT5050 said:
Jay-Z
Nas
BIG
KRS
Sigel
sigel???lol
 06-05-2009, 01:42 PM         #56
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie is so overrated its unbelievable... smh at people actually calling the mothaf**ker the greatest ever
 9 years ago '05        #57
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
big was crazy,i dont think he was overrated
it took the dude to die for people to realize how ahead of his time he was
dudes songs still relevant today....stories are vivid and creative....
dude was a beast you n*ggas wild
 8 years ago '06        #58
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 5_star_smitty said:
BIGGIE >>>>>>>>>>> your fav. rapper, dead, alive or unborn
it is ignorant statements like that, makes me hate d**kRIDERS. "unborn"????

Last edited by LYTE; 06-16-2009 at 07:31 AM..
 06-16-2009, 08:00 AM         #59
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie, eminem, tupac, nas, jay-z... top 5 in no order
 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM         #60
Hempknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 projectnovelis said:
I love Big and both of the albums that he did when he was alive, but i hear way too many people saying he is the greatest. He has such a small amount of material compared to other mc's that get mentioned at the top.
I'll just cut you off there... most people your willing to give the title of greatest of all time is because of limited material..

example nas is looked at as the Goat cause of illmatic
jayz everybody thinks his classic material is reasonable doubt.
Rakim - Paid in Full
Snoop - Doggystyle

etc..

So its not how much material he has out, as oppose to the quality of the material..

A album he recorded in 1994, and 1997 people in 2009 are quoting rhymes from those albums and it sounds better than the s**t they came up with for themselves...

s**t even in death of Auto-Tune - Jay-z had to use a biggie rhyme.

He is the greatest because his body of work was ahead of its time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy