The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1661
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Knockout5 said:
Glad to see yall like Conviction I thought I was the only one :applause:
i like lebron but thats the best avi on boxden
 9 years ago '04        #1662
Eminem313 2 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1663
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,411 | Props total: 2023 2023
was their anything said on Gran Turismo 5?
 06-03-2009, 11:56 AM         #1664
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
GT for the new PSP Go with over 700 cars in it. Graphics look like the PS2 GT. I'd guess 2010 release date for GT5.
800 Cars. 4 Player Online. Also the ability to share cars.
 9 years ago '04        #1665
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
1) Uncharted
2) Alan Wake
3) Conviction
4) God of War 3
5) MAG

in that order, are the games that stood out to me out of all of the press conferences. Sans the press conferences, though, Borderlands and Mafia 2 from 2KGames amazed me, for some reason. Simply can't wait for these now. Can't wait to see more today.
 9 years ago '08        #1666
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
@ No Call Of Duty MW:2
 06-03-2009, 01:19 PM         #1667
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
@ COD:MW2 still using the same animations with very little improvements to their engine.
 9 years ago '04        #1668
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I'm a call of duty fan and all but what I saw just didn't impress me as much as everything else. Like Ken said, it looks like more of the same but we have to see more.
 06-03-2009, 01:36 PM         #1669
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm a call of duty fan and all but what I saw just didn't impress me as much as everything else. Like Ken said, it looks like more of the same but we have to see more.
Yes we do need to see more but we all know the SP will be a great experience with a good story. The problem is their using the same animations, sounds etc. etc. from their previous game. I think having to put out a COD every year could possibly be the reason for this but still they had 2 years to develop MW 2 and their using the same stuff.
 9 years ago '04        #1670
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
You really don't think the dev's haven't thought about that problem? It could very well be set up where you only can hear the people in your squad. By squad I don't mean the entire 127 other players on your side I just mean the other 7 people that you will be with.

And yes you know the Blu-Ray & Cell has a hand in this aswell.
I expect that, the lobby is going to be another f**ked up story though.

KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Wow what a shocker. A 360 (w/RROD & Disc Scratching DVD Drive) game on top of P-Hill's list.
That was pretty funny.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-03-2009 at 01:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1671
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
SquareEnix Considering More Platforms for FFXIV Including Xbox 360

Just in from the Square conference.

by: Michael Ogunnubi
June 03, 2009

Coming straight from the Square conference, Square announced that they are indeed considering more platforms for Final Fantasy XIV including, the Xbox 360. So Xbox 360 fans still playing FFXI bummed about the FFXIV announcement, look up becuase hope may be in the future.

Interesting ...
 9 years ago '04        #1672
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Don't forget the PC exclusive APB. That looks like fun.

All Points Bulletin Coming to PC and Xbox 360

By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar" Share This ArticleJun. 1st, 2009 11:56 pm

All Points Bulletin (Xbox 360)

Today, at the EA press conference, it was announced that Electronic Arts will distribute Realtime Worlds’ All Points Bulletin (APB), the urban-themed MMO from Dave Jones, the creator of Lemmings, Grand Theft Auto and Crackdown.

Though the press release doesn't indicate that the game will appear on other systems than PC, a spokesperson told TeamXbox, "We’re not giving details out at the moment, but it is being developed for Xbox 360."

TeamXbox will see the game during E3, and we'll bring you any new details as we get them.

In conjunction with the announcement that EA will distribute APB, the companies have released new, never-before-seen a.ssets, including the following 90-second HD trailer.

Keep the faith it's coming ... just probably after the PC version.
 9 years ago '04        #1673
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I agree 100% with this...I don't like all this motion control s**t in gaming...Nintendo f**k up gaming for that...after rewatching the Natal stuff and thinking about it some more...I'm not even impressed by it anymore...the ONLY thing I though t was cool was the Milo stuff how it scanned that piece of paper and milo read it...that was hot but the rest...you would NEVER catch me jumping and kicking at a ball on my tv screen...f**k that my neighbors would have me commited...
Not disagreeing with you, or agreeing with you ... but those were tech demos showing off somethings they could do with the technology. Lionhead studios had the thing for two months and they literally put together an impressive piece of work. The kid could tell your emotions, read what was on a piece of paper have an intelligent converstation (which you can hardly even do on these forums most of the time).

I'm looking more towards that my daughter can use it down the line. Xbox 360s controllers are a little too big for alot of women ... shes gunna be 1 year old soon and there are countless things that could be made with this technology. Yea it could flop. Would I use it? Maybe not ... but to sit there and say it isn't incredible with the things you could possibly do with it is just ignorant. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much into it
 9 years ago '06        #1674
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$777 | Props total: 67 67
damn they gonna k!ll PlayStation next year
 06-03-2009, 03:33 PM         #1675
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shadow Complex trailer for all the non-believers

s**t is gonna be.........EPIC.
 9 years ago '06        #1676
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Yes we do need to see more but we all know the SP will be a great experience with a good story. The problem is their using the same animations, sounds etc. etc. from their previous game. I think having to put out a COD every year could possibly be the reason for this but still they had 2 years to develop MW 2 and their using the same stuff.
True s**t. And I was mad when I saw they're using the same presentation style and everything with the same colors, fonts, etc. It might sound petty of me, but a little goes a long way. Changing up the presentation and characters would make it feel like Modern Warfare 2 not 1.5...
 9 years ago '06        #1677
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Wawdy24 said:
SquareEnix Considering More Platforms for FFXIV Including Xbox 360

Just in from the Square conference.

by: Michael Ogunnubi
June 03, 2009

Coming straight from the Square conference, Square announced that they are indeed considering more platforms for Final Fantasy XIV including, the Xbox 360. So Xbox 360 fans still playing FFXI bummed about the FFXIV announcement, look up becuase hope may be in the future.

Interesting ...
Rofl @ considering other platforms including 360. What other platforms are there? It's confirmed for PS3 and PC already. But anyways, this isn't a surprise since FFXI made its way onto 360.
 9 years ago '05        #1678
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 jayvivz said:
Rofl @ considering other platforms including 360. What other platforms are there? It's confirmed for PS3 and PC already. But anyways, this isn't a surprise since FFXI made its way onto 360.
The Wii n*gga. wtf else do you expect lol nah. But this s**t needs to come to 360 also and then have all versions compatible with each other and that would make this s**t the best MMO ever maybe even on WoW lvl.
 9 years ago '05        #1679
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
You really don't think the dev's haven't thought about that problem? It could very well be set up where you only can hear the people in your squad. By squad I don't mean the entire 127 other players on your side I just mean the other 7 people that you will be with.

And yes you know the Blu-Ray & Cell has a hand in this aswell.
Word atleast come with some knowledge ppl man. Battlefield Bad Copmany is 12 vs 12 and in that s**t only your squad can talk to each other which is 4 ppl only. U really think ppl havent thought this through. LMAO at people thinking 100+ ppl gonna talking at the same time.
 9 years ago '04        #1680
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 211 211
The Grinder E3 09: Walkthrough

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy