The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1641
bootlegking0602 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 2 2
I think GT5 is going to shutdown racing sims, it has every race car game in it. Nascar,rally, road racing plus it is going to have damage from the looks of the trailer. I know they are perfectionist so I can wait on the game but I think they need to fix online before they ship
 9 years ago '04        #1642
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 jayvivz said:
I don't care what ya'll say, Metroid: The Other M, The Conduit, Resident Evil and of course Super Mario Galaxy 2 really makes me wanna get a Wii again. Not to mention the inevitable new Zelda game.
All that and not to mention other titles like Muramusa: The Demon Blade, Sin & Punishment 2, Tatsunoku vs Capcom, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Dead Space: Extraction, Red Steel 2, Future titles No More Heroes 2, and from High Voltoge Software Gladiator AD and The Grinder. There's plenty of content on the Wii to look forward to.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Walkthrough
 9 years ago '05        #1643
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Don't merge this with the top thread. Nobody wants to sift through 90 pages of one word comments about something. This thread is for impressions of your top five games.

Top Five Games:
1. Heavy Rain - Definitely made me want it even more. I watching a demo on G4 and the guy playing actually died during the Mad Jack scene. I thought that was really cool. The game offers a TON of re-playability. (Q1)

2. Mass Effect 2 - The sequel to my favorite game. The first Mass Effect was amazing even with some minor problems. The Bioware team has said they've fixed the problems and plan to make the game even better than the first. I cannot wait for this game. (Q1)

3. Splinter Cell: Conviction - This game came out of NOWHERE for me. It wasn't even on my radar and after watching the presentation it's completely taken my mind over. The original way the story is told is something that I've never seen in movies before. No more pressing select to fiddle through dialogue pages on where to go next. Plus, the game play elements were top notch as well. No more sneaking around in the dark. If you want you can go full-out action game. Not to mention the graphics were amazing as well. (October)

4. God of War 3 - Everyone knew this was going to be great. The demo reassured that feeling. I cannot wait for this game as well. (Q1)

5. Uncharted 2 - Looks even better than the first. I didn't see all the video on this one, but I saw the demo where the chopper was shooting at them. Looks amazing. (Holidays)

Honorable mentions:
Call of Duty MW2 (looks greatttt)
ModRacerNation (looks fun; hope there is battle modes)
The Last Guardian (Looks incredible if really game play was shown)
Alan Wake (great graphics; story driven games are my favorite)

Biggest Letdowns:
1. Alpha Protocol - I was really excited for this game. I was almost going to preorder it but they pushed it back from March to October. The demo they showed on G4 looked awful. The animations were clunky. Looked like something from the original xbox. The RPG elements looked nice, but if they don't fix the animations this game will bomb.

2. I was really hoping that Sony would bring back Eight Days. It seems that it finally is dead and that sucks hard. They stopped production on that and The Getaway for EyePet. :|

Alright, post your own.

Last edited by I'm The Dan; 06-02-2009 at 11:46 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1644
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
1. Heavy Rain
2. Uncharted
3. God of war 3
4. Final Fantasy XIV (even tho i'm finish with mmo's) This game will bring alot of people to the playstation network if they can pull it out a couple of months before the pc.
5. Project Natal
 9 years ago '04        #1645
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
1. Splinter Cell Conviction
2. Alan Wake

and literally that's it.
 9 years ago '07        #1646
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
1. Splinter Cell: Conviction
2. God of War 3
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4. Mass Effect 2
5. Project Natal
 06-03-2009, 12:39 AM         #1647
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Project Natal [this s**t is revolutionary and will change the industry forever, funny how they got spielberg to present this tech seen as he made that film "minority report", natal with a holographic display = the futures already here baby]

2. APB [who the f**k is gonna say no to a Grand theft auto 4 MMO?]

3. MAG [this game will s**t on the battlefield franchise so bad, the tactical interface looks realistic as real life counterparts, with so much s**t going on in a virtual battlefield that big you know youre about to witness some diabolical ish]

4. The Last Guardian [this game is a work of art, great art direction, character design and story... ive been fiending for a new team ico game since shadow of the colossus, this game looks like a mix of that game and the movie "never ending story" i know this isnt going to disappoint]

5. Agent + sony motion controller [ps3's rockstar exclusive free roam spy game set in the 1970's, they didnt need to show a gameplay video and you already know thats gonna be bannanas, it will probably own splinter cell conviction and makes up for the exclusive GTA DLC xbox got... plus that ps3 motion controller took me by suprise, not quite as good as natal but still decent in its own right, left me wanting to play that bow and arrow demo they were playing.]

overall i thought this years E3 was dope, alot of cool s**t announced and a few more surprises i wasnt expecting. the hype was real.
 06-03-2009, 12:49 AM         #1648
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alan wake 1-5
 06-03-2009, 12:49 AM         #1649
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
left 4 dead 2. honorable mention
 06-03-2009, 12:52 AM         #1650
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

lost for words..........
 9 years ago '06        #1651
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Glad to see yall like Conviction I thought I was the only one :applause:
 06-03-2009, 02:33 AM         #1652
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Uncharted 2
2. Heavy Rain
3. Left 4 Dead 2
4. Alan Wake
5. MAG
 06-03-2009, 06:04 AM         #1653
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Just got to thinking ... I can't stand the stupid muther f**kers that are 12 years old talking s**t in Halo 3 ... and that's 4 on 4 ... just think of 256 nub cakes screaming and yelling and racist s**t that is going to be on MAG ... major turn off ... and imagine trying to find that player to mute him/her? Oh my head is starting to hurt.
Lets not jump to conclusions.
 9 years ago '06        #1654
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
This guy cracks me up (The Guy the Ethered Charles Hamilton)

Nintendo E3 Review

Microsoft E3 Review

Sony E3 Review

Last edited by 01seay; 06-03-2009 at 06:10 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1655
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
1. Uncharted
2. Mass Effect 2
3. God of War 3
4. Modern Warfare 2
5. Halo ODST

*moves thread*

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-03-2009 at 07:05 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1656
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Lets not jump to conclusions.
What in the history of online gaming thus far makes you think this isn't going to happen? Because of the power of Blu Ray and Cell?
 06-03-2009, 07:11 AM         #1657
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
What in the history of online gaming thus far makes you think this isn't going to happen? Because of the power of Blu Ray and Cell?
You really don't think the dev's haven't thought about that problem? It could very well be set up where you only can hear the people in your squad. By squad I don't mean the entire 127 other players on your side I just mean the other 7 people that you will be with.

And yes you know the Blu-Ray & Cell has a hand in this aswell.
 9 years ago '05        #1658
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10790 10790
Here are my top E3 games:

1. Alan Wake
2. Uncharted 2
3. God of War 3
4. Splinter Cell: Conviction
5. a.ssassin's Creed 2
 06-03-2009, 09:18 AM         #1659
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow what a shocker. A 360 (w/RROD & Disc Scratching DVD Drive) game on top of P-Hill's list.
 9 years ago '08        #1660
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 jhj26 said:
we'll let someone unbiased decide who won e3
we won E3 (the gamers) i don't own a x-box360 but to say that napel s**t is wack is hating plus even i was glad to see alan wake but on sony side to see a team ico game and gow3 at the same show was:agreement6: MS and sony brought it sony had the slight egde on games MS had the slight egde on technology that is as unbiased as i can be plus i only own a ps3
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy