The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1621
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 jayvivz said:
Don't forget the PC exclusive APB. That looks like fun.
That's a PC exclusive now? :angry12:
 06-02-2009, 07:48 PM         #1622
stopfakin83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks finals
 9 years ago '04        #1623
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jayvivz said:
Yeah :(...but it was pretty much expected as a 2010 title.
Either DIO or P-hill reported that it was coming late this year.
 06-02-2009, 07:52 PM         #1624
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owning all the systems(Including the PSP) I came away impressed by MS Thoroughly....but watching the Sony Conference....It was Nice to see some footage, but they didnt really UNVEIL alot of new material....A Good Majority of the work there @ E3...We already knew about via OPM and the Online Sites...Like alot of these games they've talked about for either years and/or for the past 10 months. I'll be glad to spend all my money on all of the s**t tho.

MS and Sony brought some good s**t...Nintendo kinda let me down with there 'f**k a Games Conference" Type attitude tho lol

TGS orwhatever is where the Japanese Developers(Sony/Nintendo) like to really stand up and flex there muscles @ each other tho...So im not writing anyone off.....

It was a cool year, this fall and next Spring will easily be amazing.
 06-02-2009, 08:06 PM         #1625
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its too many games coming out I need them all like the f**kin pokenmon
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #1626
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Its the facts f*g**t

again I repeat

WHAT GAMES ON MS PRESS CONFERENCE had any kind of excitement like GOW 3, UNCHARTED 2,

NOTHING!, you fools were distracted by the glitz and glamor but forgot this is about the

f**king games and NOTHING on that s**t could f**k with that KO Sony just did, NOTHING.

Don't get mad at the TRUTH, I don't hate you for loving 360's s**t, don't hate me for loving PS3 s**t......
Anybody can talk tough over the internet child...
 06-02-2009, 08:12 PM         #1627
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
the guy said something like 3,000 different guns in Borderlands

You're missing a few zeros There are over 300,000 guns in Borderlands.

GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Real Time Worlds says they'll release it on PC first then consider console ports, meaning if it makes a lot of money we'll sell it to you again.

I'm hoping they'll consider hard as my computer can't run s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #1628
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
its not pc exclusive, it was announced for 360 long ago
 9 years ago '04        #1629
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Just got to thinking ... I can't stand the stupid muther f**kers that are 12 years old talking s**t in Halo 3 ... and that's 4 on 4 ... just think of 256 nub cakes screaming and yelling and racist s**t that is going to be on MAG ... major turn off ... and imagine trying to find that player to mute him/her? Oh my head is starting to hurt.
 9 years ago '07        #1630
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,669 | Props total: 16931 16931
After watching M$, EA, Ubisoft, Ninty(OMG THIS WAS AWEFUL) and Sony

I think Splinter Cell Conviction was hands down the most impressive. Followed closely by Uncharted 2. SCC just came off at the most innovative, stylish, intense game shown. The visual story looks awesome. The interrogation methods give him a Jack Bauer feel. And the "active stealth" looks to get rid of the slow patience games previously. And let you use stealth as a weapon than a crutch. The mark and execute definitely give him that badass edge to quickly take out people and keep it pimpin all in a matter of seconds. The gameplay looks smoove and satisfying. I am impressed.
 9 years ago '04        #1631
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Wawdy24 said:
Just got to thinking ... I can't stand the stupid muther f**kers that are 12 years old talking s**t in Halo 3 ... and that's 4 on 4 ... just think of 256 nub cakes screaming and yelling and racist s**t that is going to be on MAG ... major turn off ... and imagine trying to find that player to mute him/her? Oh my head is starting to hurt.
this is why I don't use headsets or mics...unless i'm playing with a homie or three...Muyte button is DOPE...
 9 years ago '04        #1632
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
this is why I don't use headsets or mics...unless i'm playing with a homie or three...Muyte button is DOPE...
Indeed.
 9 years ago '08        #1633
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
The new Splinter Cell is gonna be DOPE.
 9 years ago '05        #1634
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
My impressions after the big 3 went

Game wise- MS hands down. They finally showed Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Forza 3 and new MGS footage. They brought what we wanted and more.

Sales wise- Nintendo will dominate this s**t hands down. New Wii Fit Plus and new Wii Sports type s**t on top of two new Marios. Not to mention all the bulls**t kiddy and girl tittles Ubisoft and EA showed off for the platform. They will dominate gaming even more.

Biggest disappointment - The direction gaming is going in. With Project Natal and the PS3 EyeToy being shown I hate the direction its going which is downhill. PSP GO at 250. s**t would of been a k!ller at 150. No true zelda game or Gran Turismo 5

Biggest Suprise - Real Alan Wake Footage and Nintendos E3 conference. They completely bomb last year horribly. This year they had a decent showing with two Mario games, Golden Sun, and a new Metroid.

Most Anticipated -
360 - Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell, MGS:S, Forza 3, Borderlands, Rock Band: The Beatles, Left 4 Dead 2,MW2
Wii - Metroid Project M, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Galaxy 2.
PS3 - God of War 3, Mag, FF13/14, Uncharted 2, a.ssassins Creed 2
DS - GoldenSun, KH 358/2 Days.
PSP - Gran Turismo Mobile, MGS: Peace Walker, Resident Evil
Other - The Old Republic,Castlevania:Lords of Shadow
 9 years ago '07        #1635
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,669 | Props total: 16931 16931
Wow just finished watching the sony motion controller!
Wow. I'm definitely buying a ps3 in the future! Clearly superior to the which. Which hasnt gotten any play in 2009!
 9 years ago '05        #1636
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3584 3584
 9 years ago '04        #1637
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Biggest disappointment - The direction gaming is going in. With Project Natal and the PS3 EyeToy being shown I hate the direction its going which is downhill. PSP GO at 250. s**t would of been a k!ller at 150. No true zelda game or Gran Turismo 5

I agree 100% with this...I don't like all this motion control s**t in gaming...Nintendo f**k up gaming for that...after rewatching the Natal stuff and thinking about it some more...I'm not even impressed by it anymore...the ONLY thing I though t was cool was the Milo stuff how it scanned that piece of paper and milo read it...that was hot but the rest...you would NEVER catch me jumping and kicking at a ball on my tv screen...f**k that my neighbors would have me commited...
 9 years ago '05        #1638
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Oh s**t from Joystiq. Sony debuts Gran Turismo 5 trailer

[pic - click to view]

Gran Turismo 5 finally made an appearance at Sony's E3 briefing in the form of a short trailer showing off the game. Polyphony Digital's latest racer will bring rally racing to the series, and while the visuals looked terrific, we didn't get to see any actual gameplay, so there's no major indications whether it'll be more like Gran Turismo 4 or more like Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

But either way, we bet it'll be Gran Turismo. No date set for release, obviously -- we'll bring you a nice-looking version of the trailer when we can.

f**k YOU SONY for not showing us more of what we want.
 06-02-2009, 10:12 PM         #1639
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you got to be kidding me, natal a joke? no way, i can recognize that s**t is revolutionary, man when i was watching that i felt like weve finally cracked the f**king matrix code man...can you imagine the f**king applications they will make for that s**t in the future? not just games but the potential for game development programs and how streamlined they will become? could you imagine a tron discs game similar to that dodgeball game they demo'd?

im not much of a xbot but seriously sony should be worried about that s**t. extremely worried.
 9 years ago '07        #1640
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
GT5 has potential to be dope I hope the Full game isnt as dry and boring as prologue
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy