The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1541
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
 younggangsta_s said:
And why the f*ck didn't none of y'all n*ggas tell me Metal Gear Solid was coming to the 360? Was that sh*t not announced at E3?
its not metal gear 4.

its metal gear rising with ryden as the main character.

but i dont give a f**k who won because if we dont get some of the demo's that were shown to download then we lost.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 06-02-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1542
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 dog4life said:
man fanboys are funny for the past few years all you f*gs complained about was games now sony shows up and spanks MS a.ss with games and you wanna say they won because a camara whatever sony showed up this yr

the thing MS brought up more great games than sony. Sony only had uncharted and GOW3 and announced Eco3 and people act like sony won because of it.

MS announced halo 4, a new MGS action game, Left 4 dead 2, Shown great gameplay video of Splinter Cell 5, Forza 3, Halo 3 OSTD, Alan Wake which was basically the equivelant of Uncharted 2 and GOW3. Then add that their conference had exclusive demo of Modern Warfare 2, announcement of having the 2 maps before sony does. Why people act like MS only won it because of the camera when they shown more great games than sony in that conference. The camera was about to be a big flop until project Natal and milo got demoed.

Its funny people act like MS didnt brought any games when they k!lled with the games to and announced halo 4.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-02-2009 at 04:28 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1543
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
sony and microsofts s**t were both good allowing you to see demos on games people want...the uncharted and esp god of war tre gameplay had a n*gga swinging in the hallway..excitement..

nintendo should've stayed home or called in sick
 9 years ago '05        #1544
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,627 | Props total: 13699 13699
 HiRolliN said:
its not metal gear 4.

its metal gear rising with ryden as the main character.

but i dont give a f**k who won because if we dont get some of the demo's that were shown to download then we lost.
n*gga, where did I say that Metal Gear Solid 4 was coming to the 360? It's Metal Gear Solid: Rising smart guy, not "metal gear rising."

Last edited by Y.G.; 06-02-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1545
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
COD: MW2 isn't exclusive by any means...

GOW3
Uncharted 2
MAG
Agent
FF14
Heavy Rain
GT5

and hell they didn't even mention the new Ratchet and Clank....All exclusive!! :applause::applause::applause:
God Of War - Dope.
Uncharted - Game of Show
MAG - unimpressive.
Agent - What do you know about it?
FFXIV - MMO. Nuff Said
Heavy Rain - If it's exactly like IP it won't be for everyone, but it looks dope.
GT5 - Dope

VictoryThagr8 said:
the thing MS brought up more great games than sony. Sony only had uncharted and GOW3 and announced Eco3 and people act like sony won because of it.

MS announced halo 4, a new MGS action game, Left 4 dead 2, Shown great gameplay video of Splinter Cell 5, Forza 3, Halo 3 OSTD, Alan Wake which was basically the equivelant of Uncharted 2 and GOW3.
I don't know about that last line, but I agree. God of War and Uncharted are two games. Once you finish them, that's it. I need s**t to play all year, not just one in December and one in March. M$ had more s**t that peaked my interest. Make no mistake though, GoW and UC were the best games shown.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-02-2009 at 04:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1546
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
First of all, anyone who thought Nintendo had a great conference is easily impressed. The only thing I saw that really interested me was Metroid.

Secondly, Sony did have a great showing, and same with Microsoft. I would say that Sony definitely brought the edge in GAMES, but how much of these games did we already know about? And how much of the new games were we even able to see?

They still brought the games, though, but MSoft did as well. MSoft also brought it with their full array of offerings. Dashboard updates, more live features, games, and new technology (even though we may not see it or the PS3 wand stuff until after 2010)

You know who won? Gamers did. Gamers always win. I still don't see why people drool over one console or another. It's ok to shun the wii out because it deserves to be shunned out and doesn't have anything worth playing anyway.

But if you're a true gamer, you will have appreciated both MSoft's and Sony's conferences. Play games, no consoles people. Dopeman, Microsoft showed A TON. And so did Sony, why can't you just live with that?

I actually believe both conferences were equal (Although, seeing more GT5 gameplay and a solid release date would've given Sony the edge for me, personally) and there is no reason for anyone to argue who had the best showing.

s**t, I'm just dumb tired of fanboys in general. No longer will I amuse the notion.
 9 years ago '05        #1547
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 kuruption81 said:
God Of War - Dope.
Uncharted - Game of Show
MAG - unimpressive. Disagree
Agent - What do you know about it? Just knowing it's another new IP from Rockstar is enough
FFXIV - MMO. Nuff Said Still looked dope!!
Heavy Rain - If it's exactly like IP it won't be for everyone, but it looks dope.
GT5 - Dope
Oh I forgot to throw The Last Guardian (Ico 3) in there...s**t looked crazy, even though the trailer had already leaked...
 9 years ago '04        #1548
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '05        #1549
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
First of all, anyone who thought Nintendo had a great conference is easily impressed. The only thing I saw that really interested me was Metroid.

Secondly, Sony did have a great showing, and same with Microsoft. I would say that Sony definitely brought the edge in GAMES, but how much of these games did we already know about? And how much of the new games were we even able to see?

They still brought the games, though, but MSoft did as well. MSoft also brought it with their full array of offerings. Dashboard updates, more live features, games, and new technology (even though we may not see it or the PS3 wand stuff until after 2010)

You know who won? Gamers did. Gamers always win. I still don't see why people drool over one console or another. It's ok to shun the wii out because it deserves to be shunned out and doesn't have anything worth playing anyway.

But if you're a true gamer, you will have appreciated both MSoft's and Sony's conferences. Play games, no consoles people. Dopeman, Microsoft showed A TON. And so did Sony, why can't you just live with that?

I actually believe both conferences were equal (Although, seeing more GT5 gameplay and a solid release date would've given Sony the edge for me, personally) and there is no reason for anyone to argue who had the best showing.

s**t, I'm just dumb tired of fanboys in general. No longer will I amuse the notion.
Well said...
 9 years ago '04        #1550
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Oh I forgot to throw The Last Guardian (Ico 3) in there...s**t looked crazy, even though the trailer had already leaked...
I never played Ico, and I hated SotC. FFXIV, I can't tell what to think of it from a cg trailer, but I wasn't really knocking it, but moreso saying the sentiments of a few pages back when everyone found out it was an MMO. I loved FFXI, so that is a must buy for me. Besides God of War and UC, that was the only game I saw that I was really excited about, but that's 2010. There's my whole theory about what I'm going to do until then. Makes me glad I have all three consoles even though the Wii is a piece of s**t outside of light gun games, Capcom Vs Tatsunoko and Punch Out!
 06-02-2009, 04:52 PM         #1551
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uncharted 2 starts at midnight but is that PST or EST because I will blow off work for that if its EST f**k Im gonna go nap now

as for e3 its whatever saw a ton of games I am interested in from both consoles (wii doesnt count as a console its a toy get over it) M$ had a phenomenal showing great games great presentation but uncharted 2

the end
 9 years ago '05        #1552
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I never played Ico, and I hated SotC. FFXIV, I can't tell what to think of it from a cg trailer, but I wasn't really knocking it, but moreso saying the sentiments of a few pages back when everyone found out it was an MMO. I loved FFXI, so that is a must buy for me. Besides God of War and UC, that was the only game I saw that I was really excited about, but that's 2010. There's my whole theory about what I'm going to do until then. Makes me glad I have all three consoles even though the Wii is a piece of s**t outside of light gun games, Capcom Vs Tatsunoko and Punch Out!
I never really played ICO, but I loved SotC...and seeing the animation on it, I'm sold...
 9 years ago '06        #1553
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
GOW3 gameplay was alright. Nothing special or stunning. Looked like GOW2 HD.

Uncharted 2 gameplay>rest of E3.

Anyone hyped about that CG trailer for FF14=fanboy just tryna get extra points cuz if you've played FFXI (same people making 14) you'll be smart to just pass off this garbage.

Resistance with 256 people was boring.

Agent=ZOMFGGOTY2010!!!1!1

Heavy Ra..wait...that wasn't at E3.

GT5=*has flashbacks to 2005*

Last Guardian=:applause: for style, :thumbsdow for only CG trailer nothing more.

Without Uncharted 2, Sony's press conference woulda been Ubisoft level. It's great that they showed some cute little games, but can we get some more info on making wack a.ss PSN better?

Also, fanboyism and spamming will be terminated from here on out.
 9 years ago '06        #1554
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
can someone pls tell me the "MEGATON" annoucement sony dropped?
 06-02-2009, 04:57 PM         #1555
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of who won or lost, some pretty dope games got announced. I had pretty much given up hope on a Crackdown 2, but that trailer had me feen't out like Tyrone Biggums stumbling onto Tony Montana's stash.

And e3 got me wanting to cop a Wii AND Project Natal. That sh!t looks crazy.

Now come on, hands-on a.ssassin's Creed 2 demo!
 9 years ago '06        #1556
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 servesurite said:
can someone pls tell me the "MEGATON" annoucement sony dropped?
Oh that's a trick question. There wasn't one.
 06-02-2009, 05:05 PM         #1557
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like watching one of those badly dubbed 1950s Japanese monster movies. The audio is about 15 seconds ahead of their movements.
 9 years ago '05        #1558
space
space
Spoke to Tretton - he confirmed Metal Gear Rising is absolutely coming to PS3 alongside Xbox 360.

Source:
 9 years ago '04        #1559
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
^ this is all this thread has turned into, after they showed the final sytem's s**t the fanboys came out, who gives a s**t and lets look forward to new s**t.
 9 years ago '05        #1560
space
space
 jayvivz said:
GOW3 gameplay was alright. Nothing special or stunning. Looked like GOW2 HD. That s**t could of had Ps1 graphics and it would have still been dope...

Uncharted 2 gameplay>rest of E3. True Story

Anyone hyped about that CG trailer for FF14=fanboy just tryna get extra points cuz if you've played FFXI (same people making 14) you'll be smart to just pass off this garbage.

Resistance with 256 people was boring.

Agent=ZOMFGGOTY2010!!!1!1

Heavy Ra..wait...that wasn't at E3. It was shown in the montage

GT5=*has flashbacks to 2005*

Last Guardian=:applause: for style, :thumbsdow for only CG trailer nothing more. There was game play shown...if you ever played ICO then you know that was gameplay at the end. I'll even go out on a limb and a.ssume it was all real time and no CGI

Without Uncharted 2, Sony's press conference woulda been Ubisoft level. It's great that they showed some cute little games, but can we get some more info on making wack a.ss PSN better?

Also, fanboyism and spamming will be terminated from here on out.
Responded above

Last edited by GodzMustBeCrazy; 06-02-2009 at 05:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago