The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1521
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
sony allday
 06-02-2009, 04:03 PM         #1522
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
i need a ps3, but i need a tv before anything, cant use the 19inch computer screen :angry12:
damn, get another monitor them joints a cheap, trust me if you knew me I actually game on the PS3 in a Monitor a BX homie recommended back in 06, then I saved up for the Bravia after 5 months, nothing was missed since PS3 didn't have much around that time.
 9 years ago '04        #1523
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Umm i guess you werent watching when they announce Halo 4...because the crowd when Halo 4 was announced>>>GOW3.

And lets not forget that COD MW2 gameplay during MS conference also had as much excitement as GOW3 since COD actually is a bigger franchise than GOW series. So again how E3 GOW b***h when everyone know COD MW2 is the most hype game this year and most likely be the biggest game this year.

Sony has the two top exclusives but after that MS owned everything else in gaming.

You act like GOW is even close to Halo's and COD level of popularity when sales says other wise.
and MS also announced that the map packs for the MW2 will be available on xbox live first
 9 years ago '04        #1524
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Andre3000 said:
Sony as a whole >___________________.
you mean that transformer that collects dust & play blu-ray? uh huh, sure buddy
 9 years ago '04        #1525
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
man fanboys are funny for the past few years all you f*gs complained about was games now sony shows up and spanks MS a.ss with games and you wanna say they won because a camara whatever sony showed up this yr
 9 years ago '07        #1526
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19779 19779
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Umm i guess you werent watching when they announce Halo 4...because the crowd when Halo 4 was announced>>>GOW3.

And lets not forget that COD MW2 gameplay during MS conference also had as much excitement as GOW3 since COD actually is a bigger franchise than GOW series. So again how E3 GOW b***h when everyone know COD MW2 is the most hype game this year and most likely be the biggest game this year.

Sony has the two top exclusives but after that MS owned everything else in gaming.

You act like GOW is even close to Halo's and COD level of popularity when sales says other wise.
halo is gay imo, that s**t comes off stupid. but btw, cod is also on the ps3. so you cant 'win' the conference with a multiplatoform game. just my two cents, and did they say/show anything about the new max payne?
 9 years ago '04        #1527
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

he seen it, he in denial plus he been on the ps3 side since his old bx username. everybody knows his hate towards 360
 9 years ago '07        #1528
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19779 19779
 Venom said:
and MS also announced that the map packs for the MW2 will be available on xbox live first
OMG!!! XBOX HAS THE MAPS 1 WEEK BEFORE!!!

who cares lol
 9 years ago '04        #1529
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 DA DOPEMAN said:
damn, get another monitor them joints a cheap, trust me if you knew me I actually game on the PS3 in a Monitor a BX homie recommended back in 06, then I saved up for the Bravia after 5 months, nothing was missed since PS3 didn't have much around that time.
im saving up, starting a new job on the 9th, so in about 2-3 months im looking to get a 40inch samsung for my room.
looking to get a ps3 around black friday for deals, and will mostly watch bluray on that since my xbox is modded and i download my games.
 06-02-2009, 04:08 PM         #1530
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Uh I was here and watched all of that, you can try to look but you can't and will never find anything like the one two punch of excitement Sony just pulled, but like I said this how I am looking at it, I don't hate you or are angry at you for any of this, my s**t with you was your whole GT bashing s**t, but let that be because everything that had to be said about that was already said.

I ain't acting like anything, I ain't doing list wars or looking for s**t like you doing son, I am pointing out the f**king facts

NOTHING on MS press conference could f**k the excitement Uncharted 2 started and GOW 3 finished with, so again I don't hate you for loving MS showing, don't hate me for loving what Sony showed, but the fact of the matter stands.....

E3= KRATOS b***h

[pic - click to view]

and that's how this story ends:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #1531
space
space
 dog4life said:
man fanboys are funny for the past few years all you f*gs complained about was games now sony shows up and spanks MS a.ss with games and you wanna say they won because a camara whatever sony showed up this yr
eat s**t bum, y'all only got 2 titles and got yall :agreement6: I'll laugh M$ take that s**t too.
 06-02-2009, 04:10 PM         #1532
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
OMG!!! XBOX HAS THE MAPS 1 WEEK BEFORE!!!

who cares lol
Exactly, why he riding some 3rd party game like MW2 like is an exclusive and s**t. Or realistic he was doing something more stupid, hype about having to spent extra money first on MW2 the PS3 owners of PC owners?, I mean really wtf?.........

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1533
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
PSP Go @ $250 is crazy, 50 more bucks and i can buy another 360, 50 bucks less and I can buy another 360. Gotta admit I thought the PSP Go was s**t when i saw it but they sold me on it with the games

Natal > PS3 motion control (it was dope)

GOW3 >> every game shown during a conference

MS > Sony (only cause I love Hay-low)
 9 years ago '05        #1534
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 695 695
 VictoryThagr8 said:

COD: MW2 isn't exclusive by any means...

GOW2
Uncharted 2
MAG
Agent
FF14
Heavy Rain
GT5

and hell they didn't even mention the new Ratchet and Clank....All exclusive!! :applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #1535
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
Man what the f*ck, n*ggas like Dopeman in here bumping the thread and masturbating over Sony and sh*t, I can't even keep up with the info. Why don't one of you MODs or newly crowned SEMIs post some summaries on the first page or create a POST-E3 thread. No one has time to wade through 81 pages of Dopeman's erotic sessions with a video game console.
 9 years ago '05        #1536
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 695 695
 htownplaya said:
PSP Go @ $250 is crazy, 50 more bucks and i can buy another 360, 50 bucks less and I can buy another 360. Gotta admit I thought the PSP Go was s**t when i saw it but they sold me on it with the games

Natal > PS3 motion control (it was dope)

GOW3 >> every game shown during a conference

MS > Sony (only cause I love Hay-low)
I can't f**king believe that s**t is $250 I'll pass...I'm good with my old school Fat joint...
 9 years ago '04        #1537
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 222 222
 younggangsta_s said:
Man what the f*ck, n*ggas like Dopeman in here bumping the thread and masturbating over Sony and sh*t, I can't even keep up with the info. Why don't one of you MODs or newly crowned SEMIs post some summaries on the first page or create a POST-E3 thread. No one has time to wade through 81 pages of Dopeman's erotic sessions with a video game console.
exactly how i was feeling.

as far as e3, nintendo and sony had great presentations.

i didnt watch the Xbox one.. so how exactly did they win? someone plz explain?
 9 years ago '04        #1538
space
space
 Peter Starks™ said:
exactly how i was feeling.

as far as e3, nintendo and sony had great presentations.

i didnt watch the Xbox one.. so how exactly did they win? someone plz explain?
no need to explain when they have videos for all 3
 06-02-2009, 04:17 PM         #1539
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
COD: MW2 isn't exclusive by any means...

GOW2
Uncharted 2
MAG
Agent
FF14
Heavy Rain
GT5

and hell they didn't even mention the new Ratchet and Clank....All exclusive!! :applause::applause::applause:
Don't forget the PSP's exclusives, these people were lost in the glitz and glamor of the MS
press conference totally forgot this is about who got the games, MS had nothing to even match half of that list that are actually console exclusives.

Its over man, I am out, E3 has delivered what I expected......

Final words as before

E3= KRATOS b***h!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1540
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
And why the f*ck didn't none of y'all n*ggas tell me Metal Gear Solid was coming to the 360? Was that sh*t not announced at E3?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy