The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1501
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10773 10773
nice, that's the first time i seen that agent dude die in Heavy Rain
 9 years ago '04        #1502
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
 DA DOPEMAN said:
and you're an dumb a.ss, seriously you're talking s**t about GT SERIES or trying to say forza has had the impact GT has done?, seriously f**k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT

IT PROVES YOUR DUMB AND KNOW s**t, seriously man FORZA DEVS= GT FANBOYS

Just f**k off like you said you were going to do, you dumb a.ss talking s**t about GT
SERIES, for that alone it proves your a moron who knows nothing about Sim racing games,f**k off already, go get mad and give me "hate" that will make your p***y a.ss feel better.
I didnt say anything about the impact of Forza and being better than GT.

Im saying forza has deeper gameplay, and custmization while GT has better cars and racetract.

Your the dumbass who bring impact in the industry when we are talking about Gameplay which you obviously dont know nothing about.
 9 years ago '05        #1503
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 701 701
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Its the facts f*g**t

again I repeat

WHAT GAMES ON MS PRESS CONFERENCE had any kind of excitement like GOW 3, UNCHARTED 2,

NOTHING!, you fools were distracted by the glitz and glamor but forgot this is about the

f**king games and NOTHING on that s**t could f**k with that KO Sony just did, NOTHING.

Don't get mad at the TRUTH, I don't hate you for loving 360's s**t, don't hate me for loving PS3 s**t......
Easy on them k!lla before someone bans you again...Seriously, I don't want to see you gone again... You know damn well people will rep 360 to the death regardless of what Ps3 shows... s**t on Sony for bring out motion controls the same time as the Wii, but praise the 360 for doing it 3 years later... but seriously...you will never convince them!!
 9 years ago '04        #1504
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Yo the way I see it...if you base it strictly on Games...NO Peripharals or s**t like that

Sony won
then Ms is second
then Nintedo is third

but if you bae it overall as a whole then MS cleaned hosue and Sony came in second and nintendo came in last...

Games wise = Sony won E3 09
Over all showing = MS won E3 09

and Nintendo lost all around
 06-02-2009, 03:43 PM         #1505
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Sony should have showcased that s**t...
nah, the haters would be like "yo thats a movie not a game", that game is not for everybody
or to show off in a mainstream way. So you can understand why that wasn't showcased.
 06-02-2009, 03:48 PM         #1506
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yo the way I see it...if you base it strictly on Games...NO Peripharals or s**t like that

Sony won
then Ms is second
then Nintedo is third

but if you bae it overall as a whole then MS cleaned hosue and Sony came in second and nintendo came in last...

Games wise = Sony won E3 09

Over all showing = MS won E3 09

and Nintendo lost all around
That's how I am looking at it, the conference are nothing to be hype about unless you're there, this is all about the games and the excitement that comes off after it is all over and

E3 just became Kratos b***h:applause:

Nothing from MS press conference had people erupting in excitement like GOW 3, sony delivered on what what matters at E3, THE GAMES with the gut pulling game of them all GOW 3.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 03:51 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1507
space
space
I'm a HUGE GOW fan, and I can't f**king wait for GOW3, BUT Uncharted 2 is the game of the show for me...that s**t was incredible!!!!!!! The crowd went nuts after that s**t...and we'll be playing that in a few hours...:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #1508
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
this kind of pisses me off, they are announcing games that are coming later on, I WANT GAMES NOW!!!!
i dont have s**t to play, there has been s**t games released so far this year, i need me the first level of modern warfare 2! that can hold me over until 11.10.09.
 06-02-2009, 03:55 PM         #1509
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I'm a HUGE GOW fan, and I can't f**king wait for GOW3, BUT Uncharted 2 is the game of the show for me...that s**t was incredible!!!!!!! The crowd went nuts after that s**t...and we'll be playing that in a few hours...:dancingcool:
Oh that was just mind blowing, like I told some guy here before in gaming we used to see

that in CGs and were hyped by, NOW WERE ACTUALLY TAKING PART AND PLAYING THIS

HOLY s**t MOMENTS. Like I said, the one two punch was delivered today by Sony by show casing those two amazing games and remember UNCHARTED 2 BETA TONIGHT:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #1510
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Son, do you realize that's all it took?, THE ONE, TWO PUNCH KO

do you hear and see the excitement?

NOTHING IN MS conference had any excitement like this

SONY WON E3 with GOW 3 alone as you can hear.
I agree, but I need more than two games to cover the year, so again as a total body of work M$ just had more s**t that I wanted to play. If you want to say that GoW "won" E3 for Sony, go right ahead. I just want to play good games for all of my consoles. I'm past the winners/losers of E3. Like I said they both disappointed me.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-02-2009 at 03:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1511
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
again.......360 won. nobody based E3 just one or two games anyways. as a whole...y'all know who won.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 06-02-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 06-02-2009, 03:56 PM         #1512
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
this kind of pisses me off, they are announcing games that are coming later on, I WANT GAMES NOW!!!!
i dont have s**t to play, there has been s**t games released so far this year, i need me the first level of modern warfare 2! that can hold me over until 11.10.09.
Uncharted 2 can be played TONIGHT, well the online portion but the single player is coming in a few months:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #1513
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
I can't wait till Gametrailers puts that GOW 3 clip up in high quality.
 9 years ago '05        #1514
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
E3 always shows games that are coming out the Holiday season and beyond... What's the point in showing what's coming out in a month or two, all them s**ts we already know about...
 06-02-2009, 03:57 PM         #1515
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
again.......360 won. nobody based E3 just off games anyways. as a whole...y'all know who one.
whatever makes you feel better mr XBL tag buddy.............

YOUR GODS...HAVE BEEN CRUSHED, get mad hater:greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 04:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1516
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Uncharted 2 can be played TONIGHT, well the online portion but the single player is coming in a few months:applause:
i need a ps3, but i need a tv before anything, cant use the 19inch computer screen :angry12:
 06-02-2009, 04:00 PM         #1517
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
again.......360 won. nobody based E3 just one or two games anyways. as a whole...y'all know who won.
Sony as a whole >___________________.
 9 years ago '04        #1518
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
E3 always shows games that are coming out the Holiday season and beyond... What's the point in showing what's coming out in a month or two, all them s**ts we already know about...
I'm not sure if you're just talking pressers or the show floor, but when I went to E3 in 2002 there was s**t that was coming out in weeks, s**t there was s**t that was just released on the show floor. Hell, Sony had Infamous in their montage
 9 years ago '04        #1519
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
i know, its the anticipation and s**t, but i want something to play, ive grown bored of my 360 and dont have anything to play, prototype needs to leak because i need some s**t to destroy
 9 years ago '04        #1520
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
 DA DOPEMAN said:
That's how I am looking at it, the conference are nothing to be hype about unless you're there, this is all about the games and the excitement that comes off after it is all over and

E3 just became Kratos b***h:applause:

Nothing from MS press conference had people erupting in excitement like GOW 3, sony delivered on what what matters at E3, THE GAMES with the gut pulling game of them all GOW 3.

Umm i guess you werent watching when they announce Halo 4...because the crowd when Halo 4 was announced>>>GOW3.

And lets not forget that COD MW2 gameplay during MS conference also had as much excitement as GOW3 since COD actually is a bigger franchise than GOW series. So again how E3 GOW b***h when everyone know COD MW2 is the most hype game this year and most likely be the biggest game this year.

Sony has the two top exclusives but after that MS owned everything else in gaming.

You act like GOW is even close to Halo's and COD level of popularity when sales says other wise.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-02-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago