The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1461
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
also what time is the uncharted beta starting tonight?
 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM         #1462
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
at the stan on G4. Busting his load over the lame a.ss sony vibrator. Napal s**ts all over that.
Both of those things suck d**k

UNCHARTED 2 AND GOW 3 GAMEPLAY>>>>>>>>>>>ALL THAT MOTION BULLs**t

What are you a casul f**k into that motion bulls**t?, f**k all of that lame s**t

REAL GAMES>>>>>>BULLs**t MOTION GAYNESSS

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 03:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1463
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
That Ico 3 game looked awesome.
 9 years ago '04        #1464
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 DA DOPEMAN said:
and whose problem is that?.......

GT is the king of racing games man and then keeping you salivating to see is what they want

How many times did somebody say "WHERE IS GT PSP" well you saw it. GT5 will come out and

when we finally see it, what I said will stand.

GT PSP and GT5 was announced the same year PS3 was announced. Its has been 4 years since both was announced and that is why people ask for it. Every E3 since the announcement of PS3 and we are still waiting for gameplay for GT5.

And like i said GT=forza series.

GT has always have the best cars, more tracks and has a better career mode but Forza has deeper gameplay(physics, damage) and deeper customization and far superior online mode.

and MS still won but sony still brought a good show even though they had a few failure(vibrator and long snooze fest between the opening and ending of the show)
 9 years ago '07        #1465
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
we'll let someone unbiased decide who won e3
 9 years ago '04        #1466
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
just admit it ps3 won that s**t hands down f**k a controller games baby games thats what everybody has been complaining about then the E3 goes to sony if you wanna talk controllers MS wow lets get a hand clap. kojima kinda s**t on xbox with the true metal gear sequal comment i chuckled abit when dude said that the last gurdian looked f**kin amazing GOW3 mod nation looks awsome uncharted GT5 AC2 having exclusive weapons thanks to the psp just say it. if the vibrator was semi cool all depends on how its used.
 9 years ago '04        #1467
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
at the stan on G4. Busting his load over the lame a.ss sony vibrator. Napal s**ts all over that.
it's a dildo, what do ya expect
 9 years ago '05        #1468
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Wtf @ Lames saying PS3 won..and these PERVS liking that disney s**t...MS won EASILY...uncharted isnt even that impressive to me...Xbox Live>>>>PS3
 9 years ago '05        #1469
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 3570 3570
The press conference was pretty coo to me outside a couple of things. That motion controller is almost cringe worthy, not cuz its a bad thing but cuz what MS showed yesterday. I guess they couldn't hold it off.
 9 years ago '05        #1470
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
Microsoft and Sony will own my wallets gaming wise :)
 9 years ago '04        #1471
Eminem313 2 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
March 2010 is so far away.....Hopefully a demo soon...
 9 years ago '05        #1472
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 DA DOPEMAN said:
GT5!!! ON s**t

FORZA IS OVER b***hES
Ol cheerleadin a.ss n*gga. What's wrong with you dude? Somebody get this n*gga someone friends that aren't "virtual."
 9 years ago '04        #1473
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 DA DOPEMAN said:
They did you hater

tell me what GAMES ON MS Press came even close to UNCHARTED 2 AND KRATOS?

NOTHING:rolllaugh :

THIS IS ABOUT THE GAMES b***h AND Sony did the one two KO on MS glitz and glamor affair.

Splinter cell 5, Allan Wake, Halo 3 ODST, Forza 3.

Dont act like MS didnt drop some serious gameplay on those games and had megaton announcement to top it off.

Eitherway im going to be broke from Metroid Gaiden, New mario bros 3, Allan wake, forza 3, splinter cell, ICO 3, Uncharted 2, GOW3, Halo 3, and mod racer.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-02-2009 at 03:24 PM..
 06-02-2009, 03:20 PM         #1474
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
GT PSP and GT5 was announced the same year PS3 was announced. Its has been 4 years since both was announced and that is why people ask for it. Every E3 since the announcement of PS3 and we are still waiting for gameplay for GT5.

GT has always have the best cars, more tracks and has a better career mode but Forza has deeper gameplay(physics, damage) and deeper customization and far superior online mode.

and MS still won but sony still brought a good show even though they had a few failure(vibrator and long snooze fest between the opening and ending of the show)
You're stupid period, YOU CAN'T USE FORZA to talk s**t about GT series

Do you even realize what GT SERIES HAD DONE IN THIS INDUSTRY?, are you that dense?

Just stfu and be happy MS decided to try to copy a GT game, but the real GT is only

on PS consoles. FORZA WILL NEVER BE A GT, GT is a legendary series in this industry,

GRAN TURISMO can't be f**ked with in this industry.

I bet you the makers of Forza are GT fans, they had to be if they are really into racing gaming.
 06-02-2009, 03:21 PM         #1475
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

You're stupid period, YOU CAN'T USE FORZA to talk s**t about GT series

Do you even realize what GT SERIES HAD DONE IN THIS INDUSTRY?, are you that dense?

Just stfu and be happy MS decided to try to copy a GT game, but the real GT is only

on PS consoles. FORZA WILL NEVER BE A GT, GT is a legendary series in this industry,

GRAN TURISMO can't be f**ked with in this industry.

I bet you the makers of Forza are GT fans, they have to be if they are really into racing & gaming.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-02-2009 at 03:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1476
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
damn you n*ggaz is gettin mad rabid in here, ease up... this thread is turning to s**t REAL quick
 9 years ago '04        #1477
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DA DOPEMAN said:
KRATOS/UNCHARTED 2 just brought E3 to Sony, its over, how many games did MS show again?

nothing like that's for sure
Two games? Come on man. I agree, they were the best two games, but overall I don't know if that give them the win. And why the f**k did they only get an FFXIII video and M$ got a localized demo to show? I really expected more from Sony than this. M$ isn't off the hook either, this E3 as a whole has been a letdown.
 9 years ago '07        #1478
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
i wanted to see some max payne 3 s**t.
 9 years ago '06        #1479
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
 DA DOPEMAN said:
They did you hater

tell me what GAMES ON MS Press came even close to UNCHARTED 2 AND KRATOS?

NOTHING:rolllaugh :

THIS IS ABOUT THE GAMES b***h AND Sony did the one two KO on MS glitz and glamor affair.
UHHHHHHH lets see Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Bioshock 2, MGS: Rising, and Alan f**king Wake so STFU!

Hell the Milo project was >>>>>>>> 80 percent of the Sony press conference
 9 years ago '04        #1480
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 P-Hill said:
damn you n*ggaz is gettin mad rabid in here, ease up... this thread is turning to s**t REAL quick
Time to start deleting posts. This s**t can't turn into a fanboy thread. Who am I kidding, it always does.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy