The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 11:02 AM         #61
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So 1 hour to go?, lets hope the f**king streams hold up in all areas.
 06-01-2009, 11:37 AM         #62
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Rein confirmed to Eurogamer that Epic definitely will announce a new game at E3 this week.

“Yes we will have something new to announce at E3,” said Rein, before apologizing that he couldn’t say anything more until the event.
 06-01-2009, 11:38 AM         #63
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BBC’s Darren Waters said today that the mystery PlayStation 3 title he was shown behind closed doors last year “might” be shown during Sony’s E3 conference tomorrow.

“I’m also led to believe that a game I was shown more than a year ago now, and got me quite excited, might, just might, be unveiled at this E3,” he wrote on his blog.

“And I’ve also been told that the game has changed enormously since I first saw it…”
 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM         #64
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sir Paul McCartney or Ringo is the big surprise for MS conference, ROCKBAND:BEATLES to take the stage.

# Microsoft’s press event later today will be star-filled. Tony Hawk will be there to demo (big shock here) “Tony Hawk Ride”. The big news is Microsoft’s surprise guest who will kick off the conference. I don’t want to ruin the surprise, but I will say the guest musical in nature – and is likely to “Help!” demo a hotly anticipated game from Harmonix.

^They also reveal

Hope “God of War 3” isn’t on your holiday wish list. Despite widespread a.ssumptions that the game is due this year, word now is that it has been pushed to 2010 (as has the next “Gran Turismo”). We may get official confirmation of this tomorrow at Sony’s press conference. expected

Microsoft’s press event later today will be star-filled. Tony Hawk will be there to demo (big shock here) “Tony Hawk Ride”.

oh also this great news, FREE DLC!
# From Joystiq comes word that the DLC for “Batman: Arkham Asylum” that will allow PS3 owners to play as the Joker will be free. That’s a nice incentive for players and could give the PS3 version the upper hand when the game comes out later this year. :greetings10:

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 12:08 PM..
 06-01-2009, 12:05 PM         #65
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Geoff Keighley

E3 09: Sony's E3 Conference Will be 2 hours long like last year
 06-01-2009, 12:11 PM         #66
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DANTE’S INFERNO

Key Features

• An Epic Adaptation of a Classic – Based on part one of Dante Alighieri’s classic poem “The Divine Comedy,” Dante’s Inferno is a 3rd person action adventure game that takes Dante on an epic journey through Hell as he seeks to rescue the soul of his beloved Beatrice.

• The Nine Circles of Hell – Just like the poem, players will descend through Dante’s unique nine circles of Hell: limbo, lust, gluttony, greed, anger, heresy, violence, fraud and treachery. Each circle features distinct environments, enemies and story elements befitting the sins committed by their inhabitants.

• Control the Beasts of Hell – Dante’s Inferno features large scale beasts and bosses, some of which Dante will be able to fully tame, utilizing them to throw back Hell’s wrath to its minions.

• Fast, Addictive, Responsive Combat – Dante f!ghts through the nine circles armed with death’s Scythe and Beatrice’s Holy Cross, with magic powers and a deep, customizable upgrade system helping the player take full advantage of a fast and fluid gameplay experience that will never run at lower than 60 frames per second.

• Bring Hell With You Wherever You Go – Dante’s Inferno gives PSP owners the same level of fast, responsive gameplay through all nine detailed and unique circles of hell the team is aiming to achieve on the consoles.

• Visceral Games Stamp of Approval – From the award-winning studio that created the critically-acclaimed Dead Space, Dante’s Inferno will receive the same relentless focus on quality and polish Visceral Games has become known for.

Product Specifications
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: Visceral Games
Ship Date: 2010
Category: Action-Adventure

NEXT GEN

[pic - click to view]

PSP

[pic - click to view]

MORE HERE
 06-01-2009, 12:19 PM         #67
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 minutes

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2009, 12:22 PM         #68
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G4TV stream is ready to go, someone is also blogging on the side, do you have to be part of the site to reply to him?, if you do f**k that s**t.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 12:23 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #69
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
only reason i'm watching spotlight: microsoft is because i ain't got s**t to do....only care about sony's spotlight tomorrow
 06-01-2009, 12:29 PM         #70
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Their it is BEATLES, expect sir paul or probably ringo or s**t BOTH
 06-01-2009, 12:30 PM         #71
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
only reason i'm watching spotlight: microsoft is because i ain't got s**t to do....only care about sony's spotlight tomorrow
I watch all, E3 is cool, HHG/Kap/Swiff are in there doing enjoying:dancingcool:
 06-01-2009, 12:31 PM         #72
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2009, 12:31 PM         #73
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts started so a.ss with the beatles
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #74
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Damn my connection at work sucks
 06-01-2009, 12:32 PM         #75
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is going to get EA Billions of dollars, you know how many Beatles marks exist in the world?, this is huge and looks like it will bring its own beatles instruments.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 12:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #76
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 HiRolliN said:
it never to early to have a few drinks.
I second that.
 06-01-2009, 12:35 PM         #77
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beatles are huge when it come to music.is this an exculsive to the 360?
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-01-2009, 12:37 PM         #78
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who got a link
 06-01-2009, 12:37 PM         #79
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is happening, the stupid stream froze.....smh
 06-01-2009, 12:38 PM         #80
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the best best stream link?

preferably a fast link with chat...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy