The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #601
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2380 2380

I guess someone at IGN spoke too soon because they pulled their exclusive claim for MGS:R.
 9 years ago '06        #602
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
i defly want a real mgs game on 360, not another action slasher
 9 years ago '06        #603
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Pyro911 said:
i defly want a real mgs game on 360, not another action slasher

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #604
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
JayVivz, I got the official words on the HALO:ODST stuff

if you want the game + Controller it's $89.99 just the game itself is $59.99
 06-01-2009, 06:14 PM         #605
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like Konami other game is probably this, supposedly they got this of gamepress.com

Kojima Productions:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PS3 2010
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow X360 2010

I guess they want to use Kojima to revive or give this series a jolt of quality???, whatever I would want him to do a ZOE or something but if Konami wants him to do something he will do it.
 9 years ago '06        #606
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
JayVivz, I got the official words on the HALO:ODST stuff

if you want the game + Controller it's $89.99 just the game itself is $59.99
"That's so LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME"
 9 years ago '06        #607
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
3D Castlevania. Do not want.
 06-01-2009, 06:19 PM         #608
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:
so we gotta wait till Sony's conference to see if MGS: Big Boss is coming to 360?
What??, if anything expect that for the PSP GO or something...

So far all points show the game is some new idea for the series, a slasher action game using Raiden. Konami probably forced this game out the team who were pretty set on MGS4 being the end.

From the magazine interview now translated Kojima doesn't seem too thrilled about this whole Rising idea and he can't do nothing about it, he works for Konami and has to do what they say.

read more here

So what does the creative mind behind the franchise, Hideo Kojima, think about the latest title? Filling in the blanks from the recent Famitsu interview with the new information from Microsoft's conference, he doesn't exactly seem to thrilled with the direction the series is going with the latest title.

Kojima: This "R", is Metal Gear Solid: Rising(Originally: This "R", is x*xxxxxxxx)
Hamamura: Ahahahaha.
Kojima: I won't say "please release this", but if it's going to be released I guess there's nothing I can do.
Hamamura: So you don't know at this point?
Kojima: Well It's not that I don't know, hahaha.
Hamamura: Ah, then you DO know.
Kojima, Well, I don't know, hahaha.
Hamamura: Which one is it, hahahaha. Even with that, this is going to make a big impact on people when this is announced.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 06:28 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #609
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jayvivz said:
I'm bored. What's everyone doing while we're waiting for Ubisoft? I'm wondering why the f**k UPS is a piece of s**t and why my 360 isn't here when it's been out since midnight to be dropped off here. :finger:
I'm trying to squeeze in some Gears until 8PM. I'm gonna see what song are on this Guitar Hero Demo too. Waiting on your 360? I thought you sold out to be a PS3 fanboy?

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-01-2009 at 06:22 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #610
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
What?, so far all points show the game is some off shoot or new idea using Raiden and Konami probably forced this game out the team. Kojima doesn't seem too thrilled about this whole Rising off shoot for the series and he can't do nothing about it.

So what does the creative mind behind the franchise, Hideo Kojima, think about the latest title? Filling in the blanks from the recent Famitsu interview with the new information from Microsoft's conference, he doesn't exactly seem to thrilled with the direction the series is going with the latest title.

Kojima: This "R", is Metal Gear Solid: Rising(Originally: This "R", is x*xxxxxxxx)
Hamamura: Ahahahaha.
Kojima: I won't say "please release this", but if it's going to be released I guess there's nothing I can do.
Hamamura: So you don't know at this point?
Kojima: Well It's not that I don't know, hahaha.
Hamamura: Ah, then you DO know.
Kojima, Well, I don't know, hahaha.
Hamamura: Which one is it, hahahaha. Even with that, this is going to make a big impact on people when this is announced.
Sorry Hideo, this is life, not Burger King, you can't always have it your way. Tell his skinny a.ss to suck it up and bring me my game
 9 years ago '04        #611
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 jayvivz said:
Sorry Hideo, this is life, not Burger King, you can't always have it your way. Tell his skinny a.ss to suck it up and bring me my game
I'm watching Scary Movie 3
 9 years ago '06        #612
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I'm trying to squeeze in some Gears until 8PM. I'm gonna see what song are on this Guitar Hero Demo too. Waiting on your 360? I thought you sold out to be a PS3 fanboy?
Yeah, I tried it for a couple months when I was broke, then realized how prehistoric PSN and the XMB were and promised myself to get a 360 again. Next thing I know I'm back on XBL like I never left and my PS3 is my new external hard drive.
 9 years ago '06        #613
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I'm watching Scary Movie 3
Dude really did change the stream to Comedy Central.
 9 years ago '06        #614
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
360's here :applause: Now I can let it sit here uselessly.
 9 years ago '07        #615
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Ill One said:
it comes with a special controller

[pic - click to view]

it's pretty mcuh getting the game free..or the controller free
nah thats the collectors edition
 06-01-2009, 06:39 PM         #616
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like PSP GO will get "Metal Gear Solid:PEACE WALKER"...

I hope he has something for DS, I am shocked he hasn't go try a game over there, maybe TGS09?, its clear konami has gone multiplatform money time like cashcom and putting a MGS on DS would do pretty amazing in sales, specially in Japan land.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 06:42 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #617
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
I got owned. Dude said it's just the console only, but I didn't think he meant no faceplate either. Shouldn't have smashed mine, but oh well, I'll get one.
 9 years ago '04        #618
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jayvivz said:
I got owned. Dude said it's just the console only, but I didn't think he meant no faceplate either. Shouldn't have smashed mine, but oh well, I'll get one.
I got an extra one, if you need it holla.
 9 years ago '06        #619
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Who else is amped about Project Natal with Xbox. If they can get this to work then I'm on it ASAP. But it's still Microsoft, so being sure that it works right out the gate without issue could be an understatment.
 06-01-2009, 06:47 PM         #620
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigPervy said:
Who else is amped about Project Natal with Xbox. If they can get this to work then I'm on it ASAP. But it's still Microsoft, so being sure that it works right out the gate without issue could be an understatment.
That is coming in 2011 or something, the idea will clearly be part of the next console big time, people been saying after this whole Wii s**t got huge the next step was for the big dogs try their own idea of that concept, so motion gaming is what they will try to sell next gen.

Watch sony come off with some stupid s**t like that also, I just hope thats just to get the casual crowd into the next gen consoles, I will do fine playing games with a controller thank you f**k all that motion bulls**t, if you can't feel the actual 3D world what is the point of this motion bulls**t?.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 06:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy