The Official E3 2009 Thread - KEEP ALL E3 VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION HERE. FANBOYS OUT.

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 01:46 AM         #41
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
got poster ?

[pic - click to view]

:applause::agreement6::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 9 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-01-2009 at 06:17 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #44
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
Today EA and Crytek announced Crysis 2 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

The next instalment of Crysis will be the first game built on Crytek's CryENGINE 3 and will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. EA will publish the game.

"The development of Crysis 2 marks a major stepping stone for our studio," said Cevat Yerli, CEO and President of Crytek.

"This is not only the next game in the Crysis franchise, it’s the first title we are developing for consoles and the first title being built on CryENGINE 3. We are excited to have the support of EA Partners again as we work together to make the launch of Crysis 2 a huge event."

Following the announcement of CryENGINE 3 for consoles, it was inevitable that Crytek's next game would be for multiple platforms, but it wasn't obvious that it would be Crysis 2.

"Nothing speaks more to the success of the EA Partners program than when a studio the calibre of Crytek continues to work with us," said David DeMartini, Senior Vice President and General Manager of EA Partners.

"Crytek is already one of the elite PC development studios in the world and we are excited to have the opportunity to partner with them in bringing their award-winning technology and gameplay to more platforms and a wider audience with Crysis 2."

As soon as we hear more about Crysis 2 we'll let you know.

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/game-types/shooter/crysis-not-necessarily-coming-the-ps3-or-360-that-matter-$1300130.htm
 9 years ago '07        #45
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
crysis 2 :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #46
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Jersey732 said:
crysis 2 :dancingcool:
crytek gon be dippin in some good console money if devs start to use the cryengine2 like they do the unreal engine + good console sale numbers
 9 years ago '05        #47
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Microsoft E3 keynote moved up, very special surprise

Geoff Keighly via Twitter:

Xbox just moved up its briefing start to 10:25 am tomorrow due to a very special last-minute surprise.
 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM         #48
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crysis 2 on PC>>>>PS3/360 versions, but console only gaming gamers will finally get to experience the games.
 06-01-2009, 09:34 AM         #49
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Call of Duty:Racing:applause:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-01-2009 at 09:36 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #50
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
crysis is a boring a.ss game
 06-01-2009, 09:47 AM         #51
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
crysis is a boring a.ss game
That's your opinion but clearly them pulling this move is to expand on the buzz the game has and get fanbase on consoles, if it didn't have a buzz it would stay on PC or even worse no sequel would happen.
 06-01-2009, 09:48 AM         #52
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO GT5 talk, they probably saving that for TGS09, E3 belongs to GTPSP.

Those interviewing Polyphony Digital legend Kazanori Yamauchi at E3 tomorrow have been told not to ask questions about Gran Turismo 5, VG247 has learned.

Meaning? Well, presumably that the game du jour for the Sony car kids is going to be GT PSP only.

SCEA’s John Koller confirmed GT was on the way to PSP Go in the “leaked” Qore ep this weekend, and it now looks clear the focus will be on the handheld title as far as Gran Turismo’s concerned.

9 years ago '05        #53
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Modern Warfare 2 Beta ?

Geoff Keighly throwing out more hints:

Geoff Keighley has rather cryptically announced that Modern Warfare 2 fans “won’t want to miss” Microsoft’s E3 press conference that is now only three hours and five minutes away.

“Gloomy day in LA, but it’s off to the Xbox press briefing I go. Modern Warfare 2 fans won’t want to miss it,” .

Now, why is that, we wonder? Stupidly excited, we are.

06-01-2009, 09:54 AM         #54
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Modern Warfare 2 Beta ?

Geoff Keighly throwing out more hints:

Geoff Keighley has rather cryptically announced that Modern Warfare 2 fans “won’t want to miss” Microsoft’s E3 press conference that is now only three hours and five minutes away.

“Gloomy day in LA, but it’s off to the Xbox press briefing I go. Modern Warfare 2 fans won’t want to miss it,” .

Now, why is that, we wonder? Stupidly excited, we are.

Wouldn't be a shock, remember what happened with COD4?
 06-01-2009, 09:56 AM         #55
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eidos, the former UK publisher recently acquired by Square Enix, has revealed its line-up for E3 this year.

The company will be focusing its efforts on three main titles, headed up by Batman: Arkham Asylum, which will be playable on the PlayStation 3 and will include one of the PlayStation Network's downloadable maps.

Mini Ninjas from IO Interactive will also be present, while a demo of the latest code for Just Cause 2 from Avalanche Studios will also be shown.

"Eidos is proud to offer three very innovative and unique products at this year's E3. These games are a reflection of Eidos' commitment to deliver compelling characters in rich and expansive environments, allowing players to immersive themselves in engaging gameplay," said Robert A Lindsey, executive VP of sales and marketing for Eidos Inc.

"Heading back to the Los Angeles Convention Center is a big deal and Eidos is striving to make the return to the show floor unforgettable."
 9 years ago '04        #56
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
95 minutes long, G4TV live coverage begins at 10:00am Pacific time at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California (not yet sure of the actual start time for the conference). Video coverage can be found at

Live Blogging provided by Major Nelson at

Geoff Keighley promises that Modern Warfare 2 fans won't want to miss the conference.

Major Nelson says that this will be their best E3 conference yet.

Kojima timer expires today, but it's on the aftermath of Microsoft's conference. Will the counter reset again to a time tomorrow? Or will we finally see an official revelation?

Thoughts? opinions? predictions? discussions? does anyone even care?

Last edited by EGO; 06-01-2009 at 10:08 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #57
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Starts at 10:25 officially. Im f**king pissed that ima be at work man. Might have to bring my netbook and leach WiFi off something. f**k it atleast ill get to see Sonys and Nintendos.
 9 years ago '04        #58
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Yea I hate when I have to miss any of the conferences. It's always better to see them live, for some reason. Iono but i know i cant wait. ima order some chinese food and chillllllll. E3 + 1vs100 + Red Faction Guerilla = a nice day for a gamer. Is it bad to drink at 12pm? :-X
 9 years ago '07        #59
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
f**k i hate pacific time
 9 years ago '05        #60
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea I hate when I have to miss any of the conferences. It's always better to see them live, for some reason. Iono but i know i cant wait. ima order some chinese food and chillllllll. E3 + 1vs100 + Red Faction Guerilla = a nice day for a gamer. Is it bad to drink at 12pm? :-X
it never to early to have a few drinks.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 06-01-2009 at 10:46 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy