HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2009, 12:51 AM         #161
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Threadstarter is a f**king idiot and anyone else in here talking about being "real" is too. I'm tired of black people praising the hood and making it seem like to be a rapper, your music has to deal with the hood. Y'all sound ignorant as f**k. Like someone above said, Eminem is realer than 99% of the industry. He's kept it 100% real from the time he came out and he isn't making music to appeal to the masses. As you can see, he doesn't make dance music just because that's what's poppin in the streets right now. You idiots have no respect for the craft. Listen to what Eminem says and you'll understand that his music is good; from his story telling methods to his lyrical abilities, Eminem s**ts all over your favorite rapper. Some of you have alot of growing up to do. Get that hood mentality bulls**t out of your heads and read a f**kin book.
shut the f**k up lame a.ss n1gga
 9 years ago '06        #162
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
People like you give black people a bad name.
 9 years ago '08        #163
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
you got :owned: son... admit it puzzy...
 05-30-2009, 01:05 AM         #164
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
I was born with a d**k in my brain, yeah f**ked in the head
My stepfather said that I sucked in the bed
'til one night he snucked in and said
"We're goin out back, I want my d**k sucked in the shed"

REALLY n*ggaS AINT TRYNA HEAR THAT HOMO s**t
Real s**t.
 05-30-2009, 01:06 AM         #165
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
People like you give black people a bad name.
i dont give a f**k eat d**k n*gga
 05-30-2009, 01:07 AM         #166
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Real s**t.
i find it funny how all the eminem stans ignored that post
 9 years ago '04        #167
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 strongthetruth said:
What Do Any Of Them n*ggas Have To Do With This Thread Or Hood Mentality? Can You Read?
sit yo ole co sign lame a.ss down n*gga music is music f**k yo mentality
 9 years ago '04        #168
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
this n*gga is 15 obviously don't know s**t about wat he is talking about and them lyrics you posted no homo was nice. n*gga basically sayin he is missin a few screws in his brain area just saying to a point were no other rapper would put it. u obviously never heard the real slim shady em say wats on his mind uncensencored he ain't sugar coatin s**t thats wat makes him appealing if u can't see that then u are an idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #169
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ima80baby said:
Threadstarter is a f**king idiot and anyone else in here talking about being "real" is too. I'm tired of black people praising the hood and making it seem like to be a rapper, your music has to deal with the hood. Y'all sound ignorant as f**k. Like someone above said, Eminem is realer than 99% of the industry. ]He's kept it 100% real from the time he came out he isn't making music to appeal to the masses. As you can see, he doesn't make dance music just because that's what's poppin in the streets right now. You idiots have no respect for the craft. Listen to what Eminem says and you'll understand that his music is good; from his story telling methods to his lyrical abilities, Eminem s**ts all over your favorite rapper. Some of you have alot of growing up to do. Get that hood mentality bulls**t out of your heads and read a f**kin book.
what do u call "we made you"
 05-30-2009, 02:16 AM         #170
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess I'm confused as to how anyone is so real hood that they have time to post on boxden. Apparently the hood mentality now consists of loggin on to a message board and informing everyone else what the hood is like

and the truth is half the nerds on here aren't living the life their favorite trapper is rapping about anyway so its not like your relating to them either

Music is music, enjoy it for what it is, Entertainment
 9 years ago '09        #171
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170

:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #172
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 450 450
Threadstarter f**ks kids for crack, 'REAL N1GGA' s**t. Word up.
 9 years ago '04        #173
slimsebi24 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
So even when you like his music you shouldn't listen to it , because other people could think you ain't real?
But acting like other people want you to act don't make you real. It makes you fake.
I thought being true to yourself makes you real.
 9 years ago '08        #174
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
ill get rushed if i show n*ggas in the hood, eminem on my ipod
 05-30-2009, 09:45 AM         #175
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
ill get rushed if i show n*ggas in the hood, eminem on my ipod
that's sad.
 9 years ago '04        #176
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
First off threadstarter. I respect yo opinion my n*gga. But I don't think you in a position to speak for ALL real n*ggaz. Definition of a REAL n*gga is doing you despite what the majority think. You ain't got to be da hardest or da toughest to be real, playa. I know some of my n*ggaz dat DON'T listen to Em. And they like OJ da Juiceman, Gucci, and everything else. But my n*ggaz dat rap, myself included, we listen to it. Of course Em says gay s**t sometimes but thats dat n*gga tactic. Just like my n*gga Jeezy do coke rap. Just like Wayne be on that creative s**t. I like MUSIC. Period. Thats what I like. I'll bump rnb, rock, soul, or whatever else. Its mostly rap, I admit but I switch it up sometime. I listen to Em for how he words his sentences. And sometimes he get off. Hurricane Chris spit but he don't never say s**t that I can relate to. He don't talk about real s**t like struggle, just typical s**t. But thats me. And that is you. It is what it is. Period.
 9 years ago '07        #177
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 servesurite said:
u just ethered ur self dumbass
Hurricane Chris really can spit... dont let the commercial bulls**t fool you
 9 years ago '04        #178
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
And that I did my reply explaining, we all know da threadstarter a wanna be down a.ss, picked last to play ball a.ss, laptop cradling a.ss, f**k you if you don't give me ya' number to a b***h a.ss, red cap blue shirt false flagging a.ss, non weighing up his dope for he distribute a.ss, sing like canaries in da spring if he eva got hemmed up a.ss, baby strap half loaded clip carrying a.ss, hard on da net soft as da inside of a mozzarella stick a.ss n*gga. p***y a.ss nicca
 9 years ago '04        #179
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 efromthev said:
Yea you're right because where you are from they rather listen to someone who doesn't even have a grasp on a 4th grade writing level.
u serious? since encore he been rapping about poking dudes in the poop shoot.
 9 years ago '07        #180
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
im secure enough...f**k n*ggaz...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy