HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 walterroan said:
i aint a "em" fan i just really think its funny people are trying to say cause their group dont like Em that all real n*ggas dont like Em i know alot of Peeps who wouldnt say Em's the G.O.A.T. or anything but would say dudes crazy as hell and spits fire and any real n*gga would have real trouble battling homeboy and thats real talk
Dude Is A Nice Rapper, True.......His Content Just Doesn't Appeal To n*ggas From The Hood, Simple As That....No Need To Get Offended.... The Great White Hype Is There For The White Community....White People Should Enjoy
 05-29-2009, 04:38 PM         #82
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli2199 said:
lol ... On the first page i noticed you said "hurricane chris can spit" ... Impying that you'd rather listen to hurricane chris over eminem???

If this is the case blow your f**king brain out

real heads will listen if it's real s**t, black or white or mexican or asian, real s**t is real s**t ... Eminem has spit some real s**t in his career ... If you were a "real" "n1gga" you would know that s**t ... And if you were a real f**king "n1gga" you woulda never f**king typed it with a 1 like that in the first place ..... You corny f*g**t
you talkin real reckless right now and i dont like that
 9 years ago '04        #83
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
read post 20

:jacked: You just got your thread Jacked Homie........

Who's a realer n*gga? Eminem or Ja rule?
 05-29-2009, 04:39 PM         #84
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
Well Get Off My Back Then Homie....I'm Just Doing Me
the funny part is, i get what you're trying to say.......but yo....real n*ggas was definately bumpin eminem before encore....thats a fact.

his new s**t....well...........
 9 years ago '04        #85
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
Dude Is A Nice Rapper, True.......His Content Just Doesn't Appeal To n*ggas From The Hood, Simple As That....No Need To Get Offended.... The Great White Hype Is There For The White Community....White People Should Enjoy
You got it all wrong playboy.... you dont know where im from or who i be with and people from the hood listen to Eminem maybe not like white people but they do its jus the younger thugs always trying to stay gangsta that never see the light this is a big world homie bigger then any hood. real talk

and i say Eminem is more of a real n*gga then Ja Rule.... Eminem or Rick Ross?
 9 years ago '07        #86
space
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
the funny part is, i get what you're trying to say.......but yo....real n*ggas was definately bumpin eminem before encore....thats a fact.

his new s**t....well...........
Well n*ggas From My Hood Have Never Heard A Em Song Outside Of Radio Or Video........Down South We Ride And Ain't No Way In Hell We Ridin' To That
 9 years ago '04        #87
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
Well n*ggas From My Hood Have Never Heard A Em Song Outside Of Radio Or Video........Down South We Ride And Ain't No Way In Hell We Ridin' To That

So maybe you should change your statement to in my opinion real n*ggas dont like Eminem cause where im from he gets no play but im from the south where Hurricane chris can spit and where the stanky leg is the s**t.... that makes it sound alot better in my opinion
 9 years ago '07        #88
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
You got it all wrong playboy.... you dont know where im from or who i be with and people from the hood listen to Eminem maybe not like white people but they do its jus the younger thugs always trying to stay gangsta that never see the light this is a big world homie bigger then any hood. real talk

and i say Eminem is more of a real n*gga then Ja Rule.... Eminem or Rick Ross?
I'm 25 y.o. Never Bumped A Em' Album. Nothing Against Him I Was Just Born And Raised In The Hood And We Don't Rock Like That Down Here. It Ain't About Being Gangsta. Nobody I Know Listens To Em. He Just Don't Appeal To Us
 05-29-2009, 04:45 PM         #89
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
nah all yall n*ggas was bumpin nothing but east coast, midwest, and outkast and 3 6 mafia before lil jon came to town dont gimme that......
 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM         #90
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
take that pic out ur avy man you embarrassing us
us? man i would hope your ignorant a.ss aint from GT
 9 years ago '07        #91
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
So maybe you should change your statement to in my opinion real n*ggas dont like Eminem cause where im from he gets no play but im from the south where Hurricane chris can spit and where the stanky leg is the s**t.... that makes it sound alot better in my opinion
I Was Trying To Just Give You A Sugar-Coated Version.....Point Blank n*ggas From The Hood (Non-Entertainers, Non-Hip-Hop Heads) Ain't Ridin' To White Rap
 05-29-2009, 04:48 PM         #92
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ poor f**kers who live in the hood

stay in the hood, we dont want you contaminating the nice places.
 9 years ago '04        #93
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
I Was Trying To Just Give You A Sugar-Coated Version.....Point Blank n*ggas From The Hood (Non-Entertainers, Non-Hip-Hop Heads) Ain't Ridin' To White Rap
then point blank you and your boys are ignorant. no other way to say it.
 9 years ago '04        #94
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 krish_2k4 said:
LOL @ poor f**kers who live in the hood

stay in the hood, we dont want you contaminating the nice places.
Shut up you ignorant f**k.... you sound as stupid as people who say all real n*ggas dont listen to white music.
 9 years ago '07        #95
space
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
nah all yall n*ggas was bumpin nothing but east coast, midwest, and outkast and 3 6 mafia before lil jon came to town dont gimme that......
Naw You Wildin Homie.....Before Lil Jon It's Was Nolimit, Cash Money, Jermaine Dupri, Trick Daddy, Scarface, 8Ball MJG, UGK And The List Goes On...Eastcoast, Midwest? Naw And I Ain't Even Hatin'. We Ride Down Here I Can't Say That Enough
 05-29-2009, 04:51 PM         #96
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2d.... said:
us? Man i would hope your ignorant a.ss aint from gt
yes my fam is u auntie mon
 9 years ago '07        #97
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
then point blank you and your boys are ignorant. no other way to say it.
Call It What You Want....I'm Offended In No Way....I Expect It From People Like You
 9 years ago '08        #98
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8955 8955
I don't give two f**ks where you're from. I also listen to the f**king Fray, Evanescence, All American Rejects. I listen to who I like to listen to regardless of what you think about it. As if how you feel about me would f**king change my opinion aha.

f**k you.
 05-29-2009, 04:51 PM         #99
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walterroan said:
Shut up you ignorant f**k.... you sound as stupid as people who say all real n*ggas dont listen to white music.
 05-29-2009, 04:52 PM         #100
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=strongthetruth;13873054]
 T A S H said:

Yea You Definitely A Cracker
Of course I'm white I woulda been offed myself if I was like u
Ur jus madd a cracker stole ur art n does it better than every1 u like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy