HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2009, 04:15 PM         #61
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wellllllllllllllllllllll I'm a real n*gga, I like eminemz music so I listen 2 it regardless what anybody thinks, whas more real than that????

Last edited by T A S H; 05-29-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #62
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 T A S H said:
Wellllllllllllllllllllll I'm a real n*gga, I like eminemz music I listen 2 it regardless what anybody thinks, whas more real than that????
You're Either White Or Should Be
 9 years ago '08        #63
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 strongthetruth said:
You're Either White Or Should Be
you aint no real n*gga capitializing every letter
what i just said makes as much sense as real n*ggas dont listen to eminem.. are you the real n*gga representative?

and lemme get this s**t straight, so he can spit? but u cant listen to him cause hes white? n*gga u racist
 9 years ago '04        #64
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
theres da smart wise hood n*ggas, & da ignorant dumbf**k hood n*ggas like da threadstarter
 9 years ago '04        #65
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
 strongthetruth said:
Yea I Know Exactly What A Fact Is But It's Obvious You Don't Know What A Real n*gga Is
Naw homeboy i dont concern myself with who the real n*ggas are. im into p***y you know what that is im sure... Why you care who is real why you care if a real n*gga listens to Em? like i said before can a real n*gga listen to Hendrix? do you jus listen to music for thugs or do you open up ur mind? jus a question. why arent all the real n*ggas complaining about real s**t like the black cop that got k!lled by the white cop? why u so worried about rap music?
 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM         #66
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
theres da smart wise hood n*ggas, & da ignorant dumbf**k hood n*ggas like da threadstarter
shut up u homo
 9 years ago '07        #67
space
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
you aint no real n*gga capitializing every letter
what i just said makes as much sense as real n*ggas dont listen to eminem.. are you the real n*gga representative?

and lemme get this s**t straight, so he can spit? but u cant listen to him cause hes white? n*gga u racist
If You Was A Real n*gga You Would Know It's His Content And Character That Doesn't Appeal To Us.....And Maybe The Whiteness Plays A Part In It....Racist Naw.... Culturally Biased Fa Sho
 05-29-2009, 04:27 PM         #68
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
:bsflag:
this is real talk. there's only a few of us left. the last of a dying breed.
 9 years ago '04        #69
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
shut up u homo
Is Jay-Z ok to listen to if your a "Real n*gga"? if so what you think about him listening to Cold Play. You guys need to jus chill on this thug s**t man do you get money be productive or like i said jus become a statistic Jail's tight been their you guys will love it
 9 years ago '05        #70
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
Real n*ggas don't talk, they just do it.
 05-29-2009, 04:30 PM         #71
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=strongthetruth;13872976]You're Either White Or Should Be[/QUOTE

Well ur either a f*g or a loser considering uve made massive amounts of posts in this thread showing how much of a life u have, plus how much of a hood nig r u typing on tha comp all day, hood n*ggaz can't afford computers u suppose 2 b pickin roaches out ur cereal
 9 years ago '04        #72
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Thats one hundred for sure. Real n*ggas dont complain on the internet like nerds
 9 years ago '07        #73
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
Naw homeboy i dont concern myself with who the real n*ggas are. im into p***y you know what that is im sure... Why you care who is real why you care if a real n*gga listens to Em? like i said before can a real n*gga listen to Hendrix? do you jus listen to music for thugs or do you open up ur mind? jus a question. why arent all the real n*ggas complaining about real s**t like the black cop that got k!lled by the white cop? why u so worried about rap music?
First Off I Just Agreed W/ Threadstarter Cause It's True. Secondly We Don't Make A Conscious Effort To Not Listen To Em He Just Not On Our Radar....If Anybody I Know Hopped In My Ride Or Vice Versa And Was Playin' Em We Would Think Somethin Was Wrong...."WTF Is This" Is Somethin I Guarantee you Will Hear. The Only People Complaining In This Thread Are The Em Fans
 9 years ago '07        #74
space
space
space
[QUOTE=T A S H;13873044]
 strongthetruth said:
You're Either White Or Should Be[/QUOTE

Well ur either a f*g or a loser considering uve made massive amounts of posts in this thread showing how much of a life u have, plus how much of a hood nig r u typing on tha comp all day, hood n*ggaz can't afford computers u suppose 2 b pickin roaches out ur cereal
Yea You Definitely A Cracker
 9 years ago '07        #75
space
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
this is real talk. there's only a few of us left. the last of a dying breed.
Well Get Off My Back Then Homie....I'm Just Doing Me
 05-29-2009, 04:33 PM         #76
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walterroan said:
is jay-z ok to listen to if your a "real n*gga"? If so what you think about him listening to cold play. You guys need to jus chill on this thug s**t man do you get money be productive or like i said jus become a statistic jail's tight been their you guys will love it
read post 20
 9 years ago '04        #77
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
First Off I Just Agreed W/ Threadstarter Cause It's True. Secondly We Don't Make A Conscious Effort To Not Listen To Em He Just Not On Our Radar....If Anybody I Know Hopped In My Ride Or Vice Versa And Was Playin' Em We Would Think Somethin Was Wrong...."WTF Is This" Is Somethin I Guarantee you Will Hear. The Only People Complaining In This Thread Are The Em Fans
i aint a "em" fan i just really think its funny people are trying to say cause their group dont like Em that all real n*ggas dont like Em i know alot of Peeps who wouldnt say Em's the G.O.A.T. or anything but would say dudes crazy as hell and spits fire and any real n*gga would have real trouble battling homeboy and thats real talk
 9 years ago '08        #78
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
LOL ... on the first page i noticed you said "hurricane chris can spit" ... impying that you'd rather listen to hurricane chris over eminem???

if this is the case blow your f**king brain out

real heads will listen if it's real s**t, black or white or mexican or asian, real s**t is real s**t ... eminem has spit some real s**t in his career ... if you were a "REAL" "n1gga" you would know that s**t ... and if you were a REAL f**king "n1gga" you woulda never f**king typed it with a 1 like that in the first place ..... you corny f*g**t

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-29-2009 at 04:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #79
space
space
space
 TRU 504 BoY said:
What The Hell Does That Have To Do With This Thread
 9 years ago '09        #80
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 HeavenlySword said:
read n*ggas dont make topics about real n*gga s**t because they already know what it is

cosign
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy