HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,707 | Props total: 4810 4810
 T A S H said:
Wellllllllllllllllllllll I'm a real n*gga, I like eminemz music I listen 2 it regardless what anybody thinks, whas more real than that????
You're Either White Or Should Be
 9 years ago '08        #62
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
 strongthetruth said:
You're Either White Or Should Be
you aint no real n*gga capitializing every letter
what i just said makes as much sense as real n*ggas dont listen to eminem.. are you the real n*gga representative?

and lemme get this s**t straight, so he can spit? but u cant listen to him cause hes white? n*gga u racist
 9 years ago '04        #63
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,466 | Props total: 2480 2480
theres da smart wise hood n*ggas, & da ignorant dumbf**k hood n*ggas like da threadstarter
 9 years ago '04        #64
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 123 123
 strongthetruth said:
Yea I Know Exactly What A Fact Is But It's Obvious You Don't Know What A Real n*gga Is
Naw homeboy i dont concern myself with who the real n*ggas are. im into p***y you know what that is im sure... Why you care who is real why you care if a real n*gga listens to Em? like i said before can a real n*gga listen to Hendrix? do you jus listen to music for thugs or do you open up ur mind? jus a question. why arent all the real n*ggas complaining about real s**t like the black cop that got k!lled by the white cop? why u so worried about rap music?
 05-29-2009, 03:26 PM         #65
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
theres da smart wise hood n*ggas, & da ignorant dumbf**k hood n*ggas like da threadstarter
shut up u homo
 9 years ago '07        #66
space
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
you aint no real n*gga capitializing every letter
what i just said makes as much sense as real n*ggas dont listen to eminem.. are you the real n*gga representative?

and lemme get this s**t straight, so he can spit? but u cant listen to him cause hes white? n*gga u racist
If You Was A Real n*gga You Would Know It's His Content And Character That Doesn't Appeal To Us.....And Maybe The Whiteness Plays A Part In It....Racist Naw.... Culturally Biased Fa Sho
 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM         #67
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
:bsflag:
this is real talk. there's only a few of us left. the last of a dying breed.
 9 years ago '04        #68
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
shut up u homo
Is Jay-Z ok to listen to if your a "Real n*gga"? if so what you think about him listening to Cold Play. You guys need to jus chill on this thug s**t man do you get money be productive or like i said jus become a statistic Jail's tight been their you guys will love it
 9 years ago '05        #69
TRU 504 BoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 258 258
Real n*ggas don't talk, they just do it.
 05-29-2009, 03:30 PM         #70
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=strongthetruth;13872976]You're Either White Or Should Be[/QUOTE

Well ur either a f*g or a loser considering uve made massive amounts of posts in this thread showing how much of a life u have, plus how much of a hood nig r u typing on tha comp all day, hood n*ggaz can't afford computers u suppose 2 b pickin roaches out ur cereal
 9 years ago '04        #71
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Thats one hundred for sure. Real n*ggas dont complain on the internet like nerds
 9 years ago '07        #72
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
Naw homeboy i dont concern myself with who the real n*ggas are. im into p***y you know what that is im sure... Why you care who is real why you care if a real n*gga listens to Em? like i said before can a real n*gga listen to Hendrix? do you jus listen to music for thugs or do you open up ur mind? jus a question. why arent all the real n*ggas complaining about real s**t like the black cop that got k!lled by the white cop? why u so worried about rap music?
First Off I Just Agreed W/ Threadstarter Cause It's True. Secondly We Don't Make A Conscious Effort To Not Listen To Em He Just Not On Our Radar....If Anybody I Know Hopped In My Ride Or Vice Versa And Was Playin' Em We Would Think Somethin Was Wrong...."WTF Is This" Is Somethin I Guarantee you Will Hear. The Only People Complaining In This Thread Are The Em Fans
 9 years ago '07        #73
space
space
space
[QUOTE=T A S H;13873044]
 strongthetruth said:
You're Either White Or Should Be[/QUOTE

Well ur either a f*g or a loser considering uve made massive amounts of posts in this thread showing how much of a life u have, plus how much of a hood nig r u typing on tha comp all day, hood n*ggaz can't afford computers u suppose 2 b pickin roaches out ur cereal
Yea You Definitely A Cracker
 9 years ago '07        #74
space
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
this is real talk. there's only a few of us left. the last of a dying breed.
Well Get Off My Back Then Homie....I'm Just Doing Me
 05-29-2009, 03:33 PM         #75
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walterroan said:
is jay-z ok to listen to if your a "real n*gga"? If so what you think about him listening to cold play. You guys need to jus chill on this thug s**t man do you get money be productive or like i said jus become a statistic jail's tight been their you guys will love it
read post 20
 9 years ago '04        #76
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
First Off I Just Agreed W/ Threadstarter Cause It's True. Secondly We Don't Make A Conscious Effort To Not Listen To Em He Just Not On Our Radar....If Anybody I Know Hopped In My Ride Or Vice Versa And Was Playin' Em We Would Think Somethin Was Wrong...."WTF Is This" Is Somethin I Guarantee you Will Hear. The Only People Complaining In This Thread Are The Em Fans
i aint a "em" fan i just really think its funny people are trying to say cause their group dont like Em that all real n*ggas dont like Em i know alot of Peeps who wouldnt say Em's the G.O.A.T. or anything but would say dudes crazy as hell and spits fire and any real n*gga would have real trouble battling homeboy and thats real talk
 9 years ago '08        #77
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,386 | Props total: 195 195
LOL ... on the first page i noticed you said "hurricane chris can spit" ... impying that you'd rather listen to hurricane chris over eminem???

if this is the case blow your f**king brain out

real heads will listen if it's real s**t, black or white or mexican or asian, real s**t is real s**t ... eminem has spit some real s**t in his career ... if you were a "REAL" "n1gga" you would know that s**t ... and if you were a REAL f**king "n1gga" you woulda never f**king typed it with a 1 like that in the first place ..... you corny f*g**t

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-29-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #78
space
space
space
 TRU 504 BoY said:
What The Hell Does That Have To Do With This Thread
 9 years ago '09        #79
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 HeavenlySword said:
read n*ggas dont make topics about real n*gga s**t because they already know what it is

cosign
 9 years ago '07        #80
space
space
space
 walterroan said:
i aint a "em" fan i just really think its funny people are trying to say cause their group dont like Em that all real n*ggas dont like Em i know alot of Peeps who wouldnt say Em's the G.O.A.T. or anything but would say dudes crazy as hell and spits fire and any real n*gga would have real trouble battling homeboy and thats real talk
Dude Is A Nice Rapper, True.......His Content Just Doesn't Appeal To n*ggas From The Hood, Simple As That....No Need To Get Offended.... The Great White Hype Is There For The White Community....White People Should Enjoy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago