HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #201
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19871 19871
 Souljah1Eight7 said:
we all know "real n*ggaz" listen to this s**t......
That was the s**t, I Prefer Cradle of Filth though
 05-31-2009, 12:48 PM         #202
TaNy2ooo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
Real talk where im from u would get laugh at for doin that sh1t
What does Eminem do?
 9 years ago '05        #203
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
hurricane chris can spit
yea close thread on that note..
 9 years ago '04        #204
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
I agree 100% with the threadstarter also. Eminem lyrics are so childish at times, sure he has depth but dude style gets entirely too irritating at times.

Joe Budden >> Eminem, if you want depth and thats all truth, the haters are the only ones who will get mad
 9 years ago '07        #205
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Hu$tLa said:
Yall catz iz funny..,So to be a "Real n*gga" u gotta listen 2 only ppl like lets say Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Jay-Z, jus for an example? Fucc outta here. Im 4rm Homicide City Louisiana, if u stayin sumwhere where u bein judged on bein real is by wut muzik u listenin to, den u need 2 leave the playground & go home cuz datz that lil kid s**t. Bein real iz bout bein true to yourself & your folk..point blank. Eminem iz nice, Hurricane chris iz nice...so fucc neone that disagree cuz itz my opinion & u can take yo 2 cents & shove it ya heard
I agree with this except the bold part
 9 years ago '07        #206
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
a real n*gga can listen to whatever the f**k they want.

a FAKE n*gga worries bout what the next n*gga think/laughs at.

its a sucka out somewhere listenin to some gangsta rap

and its a n*gga out there right now listenin to eminem who would buss yo a.ss for laughin at him..

what u listen to dont make you no more real then where u from.

YOU MAKE YOURSELF.i done seen so called real n*ggas sleep on the pavement at the hands of so called suckas..i dnt even listen to em like that but this thread weak as f**k.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #207
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ this thread.
 9 years ago '05        #208
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Am I the only the only one that thinks shakobe is actually white? just a thought.
 05-31-2009, 09:13 PM         #209
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Am I the only the only one that thinks shakobe is actually white? just a thought.
 05-31-2009, 09:36 PM         #210
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2009, 10:15 PM         #211
dark kent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all the "real" n*ggas in here please define what a "real n*gga" is......

and please no "on-the-block-movin-weight-stackin-paper-type s**t" lol
 9 years ago '04        #212
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 strongthetruth said:
Agree 100% w/ Threadstarter. Not Saying Anything Is Wrong w/ Em Or His Music. Just If You A n*gga From The Hood Em Ain't The Type Of s**t We Listen To ........If You Don't Understand You Never Will
that's cuz "n*ggas from the hood" don't really care about lyricism and s**t and being an MC. they care about gun talk/street cred/b***hes/money/etc.

obviously they won't listen to Eminem. They listen to D-Block, Dipset and s**t. basically all wack rap (except i'm sure they bump Jay and Nas). But then again, Jay got murdered on his own s**t by Em.

And if you don't understand that Eminem is a better rapper than 95% of the "hood n*ggas" u listen to.... you never will.
 9 years ago '04        #213
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:
a real n*gga can listen to whatever the f**k they want.

a FAKE n*gga worries bout what the next n*gga think/laughs at.

its a sucka out somewhere listenin to some gangsta rap

and its a n*gga out there right now listenin to eminem who would buss yo a.ss for laughin at him..

what u listen to dont make you no more real then where u from.

YOU MAKE YOURSELF.i done seen so called real n*ggas sleep on the pavement at the hands of so called suckas..i dnt even listen to em like that but this thread weak as f**k.
Posted via Mobile Device
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #214
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yall n*ggaz is ruthless
 9 years ago '06        #215
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
I was born with a d**k in my brain, yeah f**ked in the head
My stepfather said that I sucked in the bed
'til one night he snucked in and said
"We're goin out back, I want my d**k sucked in the shed"

REALLY n*ggaS AINT TRYNA HEAR THAT HOMO s**t

Ditto Kiddo & don't 4get da "I'll drink your bath water" line
 9 years ago '08        #216
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4781 4781
Yo, I'm confused here, can someone define to me what exactly are the qualities that make up a "real n*gga"
 9 years ago '06        #217
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 WEREWOLF said:
the funny thing is eminem is "realer" than 99% of the entire industry...you guys got a f**ked up definition of "real" when you bumpin rick ross but not em.

Real Talk.:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #218
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 efromthev said:
Just keep doing the hand clap my friend. If anything, how can you be a real n1gga and listen to hurricane chris? You're a f*g**t and I highly recommend you get a vasectomy as soon as possible to make sure your genes aren't passed on to a kid who is surely to be more pathetic than you due to raising him. If you ever run into Doc in the Delorean make sure you go back an hour before the night you were conceived and tell your dad to pull out and bust in her mouth like the other 100 men who did before he got to her and let him know that your pathetic, disgrace of human being self is what he will create that night if he does not re-write history. After taking one quick look at you he will surely reconsider and do as you told him and if you bring a Hurricane Chris cd with you, throw that on and he will probably not even participate in any s3xual activities with her just in case she might get pregnant even if he does wear a condom, she's on birth control, and he pulls out. He will surely recognize it is not worth the risk and f*ck a hooker with AIDS as a safer alternative.
mad??
 9 years ago '07        #219
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 JTwizzy said:
that's cuz "n*ggas from the hood" don't really care about lyricism and s**t and being an MC. they care about gun talk/street cred/b***hes/money/etc.

obviously they won't listen to Eminem. They listen to D-Block, Dipset and s**t. basically all wack rap (except i'm sure they bump Jay and Nas). But then again, Jay got murdered on his own s**t by Em.

And if you don't understand that Eminem is a better rapper than 95% of the "hood n*ggas" u listen to.... you never will.
Expected From A White Boy
 9 years ago '07        #220
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
99% Of The Dudes That Dissed The Thread Starter Don't Even Understand The Topic. "HOW CAN YOU Be A REAL N1GGA AND LISTEN TO EMINEM" Was A Sarcastic Statement. If You're "White" Or A "Hip-Hop Head" It Has Nothing To Do With You Cause You Wouldn't Understand Anyway. Obviously. It Was On Some "n*ggas From Da Hood/Streets-Barber Shop Talk Type s**t.* You Try To Appear To Be So Intelligent And Knowing When Really The Jokes On You. "What's A Real n*gga" LMAO. If You Have To Ask That This Thread Has Nothing To Do With You So What Up With All The Responses. A Whole Lotta Sensitivity Going On In Here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy