most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
This is how you know music is horrible when cats interpret how "real" they are based on who they listen to.

Come on fam
 9 years ago '05        #182
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
take that pic out ur avy man you embarrassing us
Let me tell YOU this, "my brother". You haven't a bit of grammatical applause yet you insult people on what they LISTEN to? Man, I can see if it was some death metal shat, but c'mon dude, Eminem isn't music? "Hood n*ggaz" don't listen to blah blah blah. How far of an education do you have? How much understanding of music do you have? Have you even begun to understand the world of music theory? Anyone to can make society destroying "music"(if you call it that) to the masses for millions(Hurricane Chris, lil boosie etc), but FEW can make music that'll live on as legendary pieces. You know what the REAL problem is, though? You and your "homies" are too busy trying to be "HOOD NIGGUZ" instead of trying to be EDUCATED BROTHERS of a higher order whom has come from the hood and made positive changes for the community of which they hail. You "NIGGUZ"(and I call you that because that's what you are) ARE defined by negativity and facades. I'm a Marine. I'm a collegiate musician soon to be apart of the Legendary Southern University Human Jukebox and guess what, pal? I still am Corey Chester, the brother from Crowley, La that had come from the gutter to make the world a better place. My DNA is still the same. I'm ME before I'm a Marine or Jukebox member. It saddens me how off-based intellectually alot of you are on here. God bless you all and may you learn from your gigantic mistakes today. You will say to yourself "this n*gga making a big deal out of music", but know this. Music is the base of life in the civilized world. Music influences people more than newsfeeds. What you listen to shows a better defined link with each and every person's personality than anything else so let it sink in..

Goodbye..
 9 years ago '05        #183
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
i dont give a f**k eat d**k n*gga
f**kin f*g**t. Why are you still talking?
 9 years ago '09        #184
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #185
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ItizIsntIT said:

[pic - click to view]

:owned:
 9 years ago '04        #186
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
you would be the one to make this thread

no hate but seriosly haha
 9 years ago '07        #187
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
I'd like to know your definition of a real n*gga

please, enlighten me
 05-30-2009, 02:08 PM         #188
PRODUCT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great thread
 9 years ago '07        #189
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 bullack86 said:
Let me tell YOU this, "my brother". You haven't a bit of grammatical applause yet you insult people on what they LISTEN to? Man, I can see if it was some death metal shat, but c'mon dude, Eminem isn't music? "Hood n*ggaz" don't listen to blah blah blah. How far of an education do you have? How much understanding of music do you have? Have you even begun to understand the world of music theory? Anyone to can make society destroying "music"(if you call it that) to the masses for millions(Hurricane Chris, lil boosie etc), but FEW can make music that'll live on as legendary pieces. You know what the REAL problem is, though? You and your "homies" are too busy trying to be "HOOD NIGGUZ" instead of trying to be EDUCATED BROTHERS of a higher order whom has come from the hood and made positive changes for the community of which they hail. You "NIGGUZ"(and I call you that because that's what you are) ARE defined by negativity and facades. I'm a Marine. I'm a collegiate musician soon to be apart of the Legendary Southern University Human Jukebox and guess what, pal? I still am Corey Chester, the brother from Crowley, La that had come from the gutter to make the world a better place. My DNA is still the same. I'm ME before I'm a Marine or Jukebox member. It saddens me how off-based intellectually alot of you are on here. God bless you all and may you learn from your gigantic mistakes today. You will say to yourself "this n*gga making a big deal out of music", but know this. Music is the base of life in the civilized world. Music influences people more than newsfeeds. What you listen to shows a better defined link with each and every person's personality than anything else so let it sink in..

Goodbye..
Preach. Exactly what i wanted to say. :applause:
 05-30-2009, 04:51 PM         #190
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:

Goodbye..
shut the f**k up u make no sense
 9 years ago '04        #191
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Cause real n*ggas don't give a f**k about skin color and know where true lyricism is/how dope someone is on the mic, and Em is just that. A Dope buy on the mic who has a great flow and makes you wanna listen to his music.
 9 years ago '04        #192
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
Q: How can I be a "Real n*gga" and listen to Eminem?

A: Just open up the cd and put it in my cd player. What the f**k is a real n*gga anyway. A real n*gga is someone who keeps it real with himself no matter what someone thinks. A real n*gga can be from the hood, burbs or the f**king moon. You don't have to be gangsta to be a real n*gga, but you fake a.ss "Hood n*ggas" got the meaning skewed, not like you would know what that would mean huh, your too hood. Your a real n*gga. Real n*ggas don't give a care what I have to say cause I am not their definition of a real n*gga.

I swear people are so f**king dumb.

Last edited by TheProtege9020; 05-31-2009 at 11:17 AM..
 05-31-2009, 11:19 AM         #193
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people takin The Real Shakobe serious... dudes been making shockthreads for years.... its his BX career
 05-31-2009, 11:35 AM         #194
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Do You Have Against Hood Mentality?
Well, for one, its idiotic and 2, hood mentality keeps you stuck in the hood...

Sure eminem doesn't rap about hood s**t, he's more creative than that, something a real "Nword" doesn't comprehend in your world view, your a disgrace to your race.
whoa....

The Dudes You Naming Are Entertainers. They Get Paid To Entertain. And Nobody Said Em Can't Spit Or Doesn't Make Good Music For His Audience. His Audience Just Doesn't Include Real n*ggas. Just Cause Something Is Good Don't Mean Everybody Gone Like It. Hell Vegetables Are Great For You But I Dislike Vegetables Too
Apart from JaiMega and a couple others, you're quite possibly the stupidest member I've ever seen on Boxden...
 05-31-2009, 11:50 AM         #195
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im sure the definition of real n*gga basically means they are destine for prison. so seriously how could they listen to em. do they let all those real n*ggas listen to what they want? i dont really know, im not familiar with prison life.

i would guess something like 99% of white people would be glad to never be classified in the same group as real n*ggas. i know its sad, but f**k, grow up or something. need to stop looking to rap music for guidance. funny tho, cause any rapper whos ever been caught doing anything got off almost completely, but they probably real n*ggas. haha.
 9 years ago '05        #196
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18465 18465
Yall catz iz funny..,So to be a "Real n*gga" u gotta listen 2 only ppl like lets say Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Jay-Z, jus for an example? Fucc outta here. Im 4rm Homicide City Louisiana, if u stayin sumwhere where u bein judged on bein real is by wut muzik u listenin to, den u need 2 leave the playground & go home cuz datz that lil kid s**t. Bein real iz bout bein true to yourself & your folk..point blank. Eminem iz nice, Hurricane chris iz nice...so fucc neone that disagree cuz itz my opinion & u can take yo 2 cents & shove it ya heard
 9 years ago '09        #197
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
hurricane chris can spit
:wtf: :handjob: :liar:
 05-31-2009, 12:00 PM         #198
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shaq & kobe? i just got it haha
 05-31-2009, 12:01 PM         #199
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustInCreadible said:
:wtf: :handjob: :liar:

i aint sayin he the best but dude can spit

i rather listen to him then listen to that homo s**t be em be spittin
 9 years ago '08        #200
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19981 19981
 gratz_the_king said:
so what the f**k u gonna do about it u corny f*g**t? sit there and whine behind ur screen and call ppl crackers? wow ..f**kin f*g**t...ur so cool arent u? look at u, deprived black man from the ghetto whos mad at the world..gee im so scared...rememeber, im white so that must mean i wear a neck tie and glasses and work in a cubicle,right?

the point is b***h that:
1.) ur a f*g**t
2.) learn2 have an open f**kin mind and give talent where its due and not only to people from ur own race
3.) crooked i is the best lyricist alive IMO and hes a black guy from the ghetto..i cant relate to him but hes still SICK, because i have an open mind and can appreciate music of all kinds
4.) your a f**kin f*g**t and i would slap the s**t out of your corny a.ss ...i said that for a reason, im sayin it because i know ud probably laugh at it...cuz afterall, ur a big bad n*gga from the hood who busts guns and sells drugs and im just a cracker who buys stocks and calls the cops when i hear loud music.. lol f**kin b***h, step ur game up and keep ur mind open, prick
BK Dont Play...:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy