Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Like I said before I don't hate him, he is a good player, but for some ppl to say what he did was right,is wrong. Like he is God and cannot be touched.

And the Rose stans (PEK) don't even want to admit it was him even though it is written in stone. That all I am saying.

"But how do you explain the lesson here to, say, Chicago school children?

Practice your crossover, kids. As you know, schoolwork's for dummies."

owned.
everyone knew it was rose from the start.

but student-athletes cheating in school does NOT exist.....
 9 years ago '05        #82
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 MATIX said:
everyone knew it was rose from the start.

but student-athletes cheating in school does NOT exist.....
That why it explains this huh......

Everyone knows student athletes cheat. But to sit here and say what he did was right when you have other one and done athletes take there SAT & ACT themselves is wrong.
 9 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Maximum said:

Just Reported On ESPN

I Knew It This n*gga Dumb As f**k
lmao

yea dude doesn't look too bright in the interviews
 9 years ago '04        #84
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
the hate in this thread is pathetic
 9 years ago '05        #85
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Who the f**k care about class when you're a lock to be an NBA Lottery Pick, wake up to reality dumbass.
Says the guy with the Rose avy
 9 years ago '05        #86
MATIX 
space
space
if they really want to stop academic bulls**t the nba should remove the one and done rule. i dont see how one year of extra year of partying can transfer a teenager to a mature adult or more polished nba player.

Last edited by MATIX; 05-29-2009 at 06:11 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #87
MATIX 
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
That why it explains this huh......

Everyone knows student athletes cheat. But to sit here and say what he did was right when you have other one and done athletes take there SAT & ACT themselves is wrong.
then why is derrick roses case a big deal?
hes dumb and so is a million other athletes.
 9 years ago '05        #88
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 MATIX said:
if they really want to stop academic bulls**t the nba should remove the one and done rule. i dont see how one year of extra year of partying can transfer a teenager to a mature adult or more polished nba player.
True, I feel that he should be entitled to make millions if he wants. It would cut down on alot of these scandals that happens during the recruiting.

I guess the league wants the players to sit in college for a few years hoping that they will like it and stay and get degree so when baskbetall is over for you(retiring or injury) you can resort to something.
 9 years ago '05        #89
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 MATIX said:
then why is derrick roses case a big deal?
hes dumb and so is a million other athletes.
I dont really care, but dude sat there and said where is the proof and all this other type s**t.

He was to blind to see that it is in stone.
 9 years ago '08        #90
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 3450 3450
 Lil Jay 05 said:
What is Rose side of story? When there is already proof that someone taken his SAT test for him and also that his grades where changed?

Like I said before. I understand you like Rose as a player in stuff, but get some common sense man.
What proof dumbass. Memphis investigated the SAT s**t last year and found no wrong doing by Rose. And as far as grade changing, I hate to be the one to inform you that there is no way he can change his school records and transcripts by himself. He wouldn't have access to the system jackass. In any case if he did or didn't do it at this point is irrelevant. He in the league ballin, while your f*g**t a.ss is still hoping he'll let u lick his a.ss one day.
 9 years ago '05        #91
MATIX 
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
True, I feel that he should be entitled to make millions if he wants. It would cut down on alot of these scandals that happens during the recruiting.

I guess the league wants the players to sit in college for a few years hoping that they will like it and stay and get degree so when baskbetall is over for you(retiring or injury) you can resort to something.
agreed.
 9 years ago '06        #92
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3543 3543
I don't even understand why he was taking the SATs in the first place, because most highschools in Chicago dont even take that test....we take a totally different one that's designed for the Midwest/Illinois.

But, D. Rose is the most humble player currently in the NBA...dude listened to every single thing his mother told him while growing up when it came to school and had him on a short leash because she saw that potential....so I don't understand the grades part Also, if anyone could have steered Rose to do this cheat and do all this, then it was most likely his older brother. He said in an interview the Rose listened to everything he tells him. Originally, Rose and most of this his family wanted him to go to the University of Illinois - Urbana...but his older brother was the one that told him to go to Memphis. He even talked him into getting some really expensive car (I forget the name) to treat himself because Rose hasn't in the spending mode with his money and was been really conservative..........

Last edited by 01seay; 05-29-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #93
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 PEK said:
What proof dumbass. Memphis investigated the SAT s**t last year and found no wrong doing by Rose. And as far as grade changing, I hate to be the one to inform you that there is no way he can change his school records and transcripts by himself. He wouldn't have access to the system jackass. In any case if he did or didn't do it at this point is irrelevant. He in the league ballin, while your f*g**t a.ss is still hoping he'll let u lick his a.ss one day.
YOu have no clue of what you are talking about.
 9 years ago '04        #94
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,562 | Props total: 6288 6288
n*gga might be dumb but dat sum smart s**t he pulled
 05-29-2009, 07:27 PM         #95
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dumb athletes are made, not born. It's not his fault.

05-29-2009, 07:49 PM         #96
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yea, if they play polo, lacrosse and fencing

Best players on the teams left in the playoffs:

LeBron - High School
Kobe - High School
Howard - High School
Melo - 1 Year of College

Who needs school when you school n*ggas on the court

funny..both bron,and kobe i know for sure were good students....just because they always wanted to play basketball doesn't mean they were stupid like derrick rose,and decided to not take education seriously.....

this is the problem with america,and why our situation will only get worse,because were raising a bunch of big dummies who don't take education seriously,and play the lottery both literally,and figuratively in life...this is what's promoted to the youth...you got n*ggas in here saying derrick rose is an inspiration to kids...an inspiration to do what?...eliminate your options,and put all your eggs in one basket where the percentages of achieving are EXTREMELY slim?....derrick rose is the prime example of WHAT NOT TO DO......n*ggas in here defending this stupid a.ss n*gga...."i applaud him because he made it"...the f**k?

Last edited by HotepSuns; 05-29-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 05-29-2009, 07:53 PM         #97
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
Yao Ming's english >> Derrick Rose's english
Hahahahhaha
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #98
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
This would explain why he sounds absolutely retarded in interviews.
 9 years ago '04        #99
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
He's still making 6 million a year and will make over 100 million in his basketball career. While you n*ggas are on here laughing and being broke, that n*gga is making millions of dollars playing basketball. Some hatin a.ss n*ggas on here man
 9 years ago '05        #100
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
funny..both bron,and kobe i know for sure were good students....just because they always wanted to play basketball doesn't mean they were stupid like derrick rose,and decided to not take education seriously.....

this is the problem with america,and why our situation will only get worse,because were raising a bunch of big dummies who don't take education seriously,and play the lottery both literally,and figuratively in life...this is what's promoted to the youth...you got n*ggas in here saying derrick rose is an inspiration to kids...an inspiration to do what?...eliminate your options,and put all your eggs in one basket where the percentages of achieving are EXTREMELY slim?....derrick rose is the prime example of WHAT NOT TO DO......n*ggas in here defending this stupid a.ss n*gga...."i applaud him because he made it"...the f**k?
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago