Derrick Rose HS Grade Changed & Had Some1 Else To Do SAT's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
He's a pro now. He was always gonna be a baller. Go, Bulls!
 9 years ago '05        #62
MATIX 
space
space
give him a break

Not evveryone can handle the tough academic standards of Simeon High School.
 9 years ago '08        #63
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How is it bulls**t when its being reported already and its true. I know you like Rose, but its time for to take his d**k out of your mouth man.

Why should we let Rose slide? He knew it was wrong. He knew what he was getting himself into by doing this.

To say we should blame everyone else except for Rose is not right.
Have you heard Rose side of the story? No! So shut the f**k up. You dont know s**t other than it's being investigated. Now take my d**k out your mouth and go beg Rose to taste his a.ss again f*g**t.
 9 years ago '08        #64
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Let's see.... OJ Mayo makes a damn 30 something on his ACT and Rose has someone sit down for to take his test.

OJ Mayo has over a 3.0 GPA an honor roll student at USC, there is no telling what Rose had.

I don't want to hear them excuses about him not wanting to be in school. He just has no drive and never put the time into books like he did bball.

I have no problem with Derrick, but to say he did a good job beating the system and all this is wrong. There are plenty of guys in all professions of sports that have good careers and were also good students to.
You must be really mad Rose didn't let you lick his a.ss. Get over it f*g**t. And what the f**k does Mayo have to with this? Yo b***h a.ss jump d**k to d**k.
 9 years ago '05        #65
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I'm a bulls fan now
 9 years ago '05        #66
MATIX 
space
space
hey he got an A in thorpes rookie report
 9 years ago '04        #67
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
at the end of the day he made the decision that was best for him.
Honestly if any of you faced the same tradeoff between 70 and 80 for the rest of your life or thugging it out in JUCO and overseas
I think most people would choose 70 or 80 million
 9 years ago '06        #68
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
Im a big D Rose fan but this isnt a big deal because he is in the NBA now and I dont care if he is a dumbass because alot of NBA players are idiots in school.

Hell even Kevin Garnett wasnt eligible to go to college because of low test scores same thing with Brandon Jennings.

This is pretty funny though. Atleast he didnt accept money to go to a school because that is more serious.
 9 years ago '06        #69
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Let's see.... OJ Mayo makes a damn 30 something on his ACT and Rose has someone sit down for to take his test.

OJ Mayo has over a 3.0 GPA an honor roll student at USC, there is no telling what Rose had.

I don't want to hear them excuses about him not wanting to be in school. He just has no drive and never put the time into books like he did bball.

I have no problem with Derrick, but to say he did a good job beating the system and all this is wrong. There are plenty of guys in all professions of sports that have good careers and were also good students to.
Dont see what Mayo has to do with this.

But anyway there are alot of dumb sports athletes in the league. You want to play sports all day and not wanting to do anything else alot of players do it.

Every once in a while you will see an athlete that is very smart like Emeka Okafor and Myron Rolle.

Obvioulsy Rose haters are going to make of him which they should its pretty embarrassing but dont act like its something to use to make him a worse basketball player than he is (not saying that you are doing that) because obvioulsy he is a great talent and superstar potential.

But Im still surprised that you dont like Rose and you are a supposed Bulls fan.
 9 years ago '08        #70
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Trap$tar said:

But anyway there are alot of dumb sports athletes in the league. You want to play sports all day and not wanting to do anything else alot of players do it.

Every once in a while you will see an athlete that is very smart like Emeka Okafor and Myron Rolle.

Obvioulsy Rose haters are going to make of him which they should its pretty embarrassing but dont act like its something to use to make him a worse basketball player than he is (not saying that you are doing that) because obvioulsy he is a great talent and superstar potential.

But Im still surprised that you dont like Rose and you are a supposed Bulls fan.

Real talk, that f*g**t said he was curious to what Rose's a.ss tasted like. I guess Rose said no cuz he been hating on him ever since.
 9 years ago '05        #71
MATIX 
space
space
 PEK said:
[/B]

Real talk, that f*g**t said he was curious to what Rose's a.ss tasted like. I guess Rose said no cuz he been hating on him ever since.
he thinks hinrich should start over rose.

but now he can change his team to follow kirk
 9 years ago '08        #72
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MATIX said:
he thinks hinrich should start over rose.

but now he can change his team to follow kirk
I hope that rumor is true. I'd be happy to get rid of Hinrich just for the cap space, but if we can get the number 6 pick to.:celebrate0:
 9 years ago '05        #73
MATIX 
space
space
 PEK said:
I hope that rumor is true. I'd be happy to get rid of Hinrich just for the cap space, but if we can get the number 6 pick to.:celebrate0:
yea it would be awesome. we have a mid round and late draft pcik so hopefully we can get 6. not a big fan of anyone outside of the first pick, but still could get a decent cheap player.
 9 years ago '05        #74
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 515 515
 PEK said:
You must be really mad Rose didn't let you lick his a.ss. Get over it f*g**t. And what the f**k does Mayo have to with this? Yo b***h a.ss jump d**k to d**k.
The purpose of me putting Mayo in this because he did both. Outstanding athlete with book smarts.
 9 years ago '08        #75
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
Nothing you can do about it now.
 9 years ago '05        #76
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Trap$tar said:

Like I said before I don't hate him, he is a good player, but for some ppl to say what he did was right,is wrong. Like he is God and cannot be touched.

And the Rose stans (PEK) don't even want to admit it was him even though it is written in stone. That all I am saying.

"But how do you explain the lesson here to, say, Chicago school children?

Practice your crossover, kids. As you know, schoolwork's for dummies."

owned.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-29-2009 at 04:59 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #77
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 PEK said:
Have you heard Rose side of the story? No! So shut the f**k up. You dont know s**t other than it's being investigated. Now take my d**k out your mouth and go beg Rose to taste his a.ss again f*g**t.
What is Rose side of story? When there is already proof that someone taken his SAT test for him and also that his grades where changed?

Like I said before. I understand you like Rose as a player in stuff, but get some common sense man.
 05-29-2009, 05:11 PM         #78
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
What is Rose side of story? When there is already proof that someone taken his SAT test for him and also that his grades where changed?

Like I said before. I understand you like Rose as a player in stuff, but get some common sense man.
What proof?
 9 years ago '06        #79
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
 The Bully said:
Yao Ming's english >> Derrick Rose's english
 05-29-2009, 05:18 PM         #80
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MATIX said:
hey he got an A in thorpes rookie report
ya digggggggggggggg
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago