Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Spiffy818 said:
Thats why they end up blowing all their cash and becoming homeless after their career.

Money without Education = Doomed to Fail
last i checked, they dont teach you how to manage millions of dollars in hs and college
 9 years ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753

[video - click to view]

this n*gga goin back to school and showing off the teacher who passed him LMAO
 05-29-2009, 10:57 AM         #23
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I began looking at his interviews on YouTube. This guy is hilarious. Man this guy is not articulate at all whatsoever.
 05-29-2009, 11:01 AM         #24
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
man this aint s**t... n*ggas been gettin grades changed and cheatin on tests for ages... s**t I graduated HS in 3 weeks cuz my teachers and principal looked out for me
Thats true. Their was a top wide receiver prospect that went to my high school that had no business passing and going to the Sec. Im not gonna snitch and say the s**t they did but it was shady. They pretty much made sure the guy passed.
 9 years ago '04        #25
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 787 787
dude cant even read
 9 years ago '06        #26
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,528 | Props total: 18014 18014
 Adamsville said:
man this aint s**t... n*ggas been gettin grades changed and cheatin on tests for ages... s**t I graduated HS in 3 weeks cuz my teachers and principal looked out for me
Goddamn they didn't do you no favor. I agree though everyone cheats
 05-29-2009, 11:20 AM         #27
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The dummy that sonned Boston with 36 and 11 in the Garden

If dude gave as much as a f**k about school as he did basketball, he'd be a surgeon
They lost Rondo dropped a triple double on him and made him his son at you acting like that n*gga smart. f!ghtin over a ho and gettin his a.ss kicked. They dont call this n*gga Pooh bear for nothing
 05-29-2009, 11:21 AM         #28
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speaking of cheating, why hasn't Kansas been forced to forfeit their National Championship yet? Is that investigation still going on?
 9 years ago '05        #29
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
thats enough with the hate.....who gives a f**k about all this school s**t....bottom line is.... every person aint cut out for school....the n*gga had to do what he had to do to get where he at today.....last time i checked a D was a passing grade in highschool yeah below average but yeah still a pass......he needed the bump to a C to get in memphis......most n*ggas dont even go to college....i bet more than half of u bum a.ss n*ggas never stepped foot in a university.....and if it wasnt for stern and his bulls**t a.ss rules, rose would have been a pro a year ago.......you dont see that s**t in mlb........100
 9 years ago '06        #30
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,528 | Props total: 18014 18014
who cares about this hes in the league now some n*ggas just aint smart look at Tyreke Evans all he knows is basketball
 9 years ago '06        #31
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Rique said:
who cares about this hes in the league now some n*ggas just aint smart look at Tyreke Evans all he knows is basketball
Tyreke Evans is stupid like this too lol MAN!!
 9 years ago '07        #32
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
the fact of the matter of it is the NBA really doesn't care about these kids and the NCAA doesn't care about them either.

some of you hating but put yourself in his shoes, when you are that young and your dream all your life is to play in the NBA you will do whatever it takes to get there. and when you have higher authorities willing to help you cheat then your not going to think twice about it. Its a life changing decision, who knows if he woulda ended up in the NBA had he not cheated. i dont blame him one bit.
 05-29-2009, 11:41 AM         #33
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He's basketball smart 95% of the best players in the league didn't give a f**k about school.
@ Rondo sonning anyone

stop making up s**t to excuse derrick rose's stupid a.ss.....most student athletes are actually good in school....
 9 years ago '06        #34
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
lol i mean most of those pro athletes aren't the brightest folks around...but Rose seems to be about stupid as f**k....the fact that he's not even articulate doesn't(b/c being articulate doesn't = intelligence) even matter but i sure as hell doesn't help, but this cheating only makes him seem even more dumb
 9 years ago '04        #35
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 DJ Maximum said:
its even worse now the n*gga had to cheat to get into a school i knew this n*gga wasnt s**t lol
dude this is America......people do what they have to on the daily to make it,to survive and thrive in this country,things much worse then this.is it wrong,yes,but it's not even like this is a isolated incident.
 9 years ago '05        #36
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Mintz said:
Tyreke Evans is stupid like this too lol MAN!!
maybe he's not smarter than u.....but i bet his financial future looks bright.......why do people care so much about a persons IQ.......the nba isnt for doctors and lawyers...its for ball players
 05-29-2009, 11:59 AM         #37
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
dude prolly cant even count his own money
thats the way they want it...
 9 years ago '05        #38
mega_soulstar 
space
space
n*ggas quik to down the other brother.......ole hatin a.ss n*ggas....stop the hate and get money like rose lol...............
 9 years ago '06        #39
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 mega_soulstar said:
maybe he's not smarter than u.....but i bet his financial future looks bright.......why do people care so much about a persons IQ.......the nba isnt for doctors and lawyers...its for ball players
nah its not that! its just that you would hope they'd be smart enough to learn other ways to make more money and hold on to it...hes financial future my be bright..BUT for how log if he doesn't know how to value his money and make it grow? all im saying...i really hope he knows more than hoops..or hes gonna be broke like s**t one day
 9 years ago '04        #40
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
There's a lot of hate in this thread

And oddly, it's not at his high school, Memphis or Coach Cal
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
256 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago