Post Rappers that people thought was gonna blow up but flopped terribly **Lmao**

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-18-2009, 02:02 PM         #121
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
LOL @ Joe Budden stans getting emotional that Joe Budden got 3 albums out but in reality hes a one hit wonder cause only thing a.ssociated with the name Joe Buddens is "Pump it up" lol... and its not even for his rhymes it was Just Blaze laced that beat.
x100
 07-18-2009, 02:36 PM         #122
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kapiku21 said:
blowing up is what to you? if it's getting recognition by the mass media then how many of ur fav. rappers have had the ny times go crazy over a mixtape/album for mood music 2 and padded room a ny times critic's choice ...but yea he's only known for pump it up

and dont get it twisted im not a "stan" but i give credit where its due
Ummm. Nope.. You're pretty much just another Douchebag Budden Stan that won't accept the fact that hes not even a "has been"...

He's a "never was".. With one average album, 2 descent mixtapes, n then a s***ty album...

N being in the newspaper doesn't mean you've blown up. Lmao. His legacy is "pump it up".. Face it. Lol

Last edited by Kidd Vicious; 07-18-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 07-18-2009, 02:45 PM         #123
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frontz said:
Papoose was my dude but he fell off hard..

Red cafe....i expected more from him too
Co-sign.

I expected more from these dudes as well.
Mike Shorey (dude who used to sing Fab's hooks...ex: "Can't Let You Go")
Lil' Zane (dude was everywhere in 2000-2001...then he just fell off)

Truth be told, I thought Benzino was going to do big things. Can't lie...I dug a few of his joints. Then he messed around and started provoking Em, got desperate, started throwing lyrical haymakers and got druuuuuug across the floor until he lost his magazine, his buzz and any hope of being relevant ever again.
 8 years ago '04        #124
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
every single member of slaughterhouse...pretty much what they talked about in their song move on ----->

[video - click to view]

...that's the anthem for this thread
 07-18-2009, 05:07 PM         #125
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Lloyd-F*cking-Bank$: im sticking by my conclusion, he phucked up dropping Karma as his 1st singleand SMILE, he should have dropped the murder INC diss (whats goes up) as his lead single right on the heels of GRODT and all of those Money in the Bank Mixtapes. "What goes up" had the street energy and relevancy to what was going on with the BEEF at the time to really make people see banks was a problem even on the mainstream level, not to mention i think he went in on the inc worse than 50 did lyrically

"or is Ashanti Sideburns thicker than mine"-Banks LOL

I disagree
 8 years ago '04        #126
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
I say bo hagin he went hard on that lil jin track and then he had that bucket single but he never came out his buzz was cool

Serious jones dude had the internet on lock cuz his battles was clean but he left dtp like a dumbass and aint doin s*** now

I-20 he was on move b**** with the hardest verus on the song then they did nothin with him!

Mistah f.a.b. He got bay fame but that's it he was on the hook 4 one of snoops singles and had that battle goin with royce the 5' 9 but didn't do anything with his buzz

ARCHIE EVERSOLE just cuz he got f***ed over by his contract. His 1st cd was clean and his new mixtape is good hopefully he can come back. Don't act like u don't still hear we ready

Silck da shocker back when no limit was runnin things he had a huge buzz cuz p was his brother but his flow was 2 different and nobody really got his album

Ya boy he came out with a crazy flow and hard a.ss punches. He was gonna b the next game but he's fallin off now
Side note crooked I aint flop cuz he's never released a album all his s*** has been 4 free so far and has got a lot of downloads hhw was the s***!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #127
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sad part is that all these rappers are dope as f*** they just never adjusted to the trends and therefore never sold (bad marketing, poor production, etc.)...but then again they never sold out either...a few of my favorite rappers too...have a good collection of music but it just never got pushed the right way...
 07-18-2009, 10:12 PM         #128
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Roscoe P. Codchain
wtf kinda name is that
 8 years ago '07        #129
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hollywooo22; 07-18-2009 at 11:38 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #130
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
my n*gga Blu.....but i dont think he will ever really blow up
you f***ing idoit hes a successful underground artist who has also signed with warner bros fool
 8 years ago '04        #131
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
d*** heads a living in boxden n*ggas trying to say sean price flopped dumb a.ss n*ggaz
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish