Post Rappers that people thought was gonna blow up but flopped terribly **Lmao**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 ualreddyknow187 said:
Next i have, and i kno im gonna get some hate for this, is Lil Wayne. I listen to Weezys music sometimes but u gotta filter thru some trash s*** sometimes wit this new s***. in the beginning i was nvr a big wayne fan but thought he said some catchy s*** from time to time.Then he dropped 500 degreez and i became a fan cuz he had developed into his own some and stepped his game up.Then he dropped a near classic with tha carter1, tgot more comfortable and dropped the Carter 2. He was on top of his game then. After the success of that he got Camron syndrome and started putty out super catchy nursery rhyme lyrics. After tha carter @ he change IMO and hasnt been the same since. Carter 3 was a Good album but the while vibe on the first 2 were better and more natural to me.
i agree with you except for the 500 degreez part, i thought that album was straight a.ss and didnt start messin with wayne until C1
 8 years ago '04        #102
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
Canibus
Grafh
Royce Da 5'9"
Crooked I

those are the 4 biggest disappoints in my mind......all 4 have crazy talent......and all 4 got f***ed by the industry....
 07-17-2009, 12:25 PM         #103
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always wonder wit Royce tho...had Rock City dropped on Aftermath and he did those crazy Aftermath numbers...would he be the same Royce?
 8 years ago '09        #104
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
Maino
 8 years ago '04        #105
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1966 1966
jae millz
jae hood
papoose
cashis
juice
cyserro
 8 years ago '04        #106
Blackula 
space
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
jody breeze...
 8 years ago '05        #107
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11714 11714
bump j!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-17-2009, 09:10 PM         #108
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
Maino
maino took off kiddo.
 07-17-2009, 09:19 PM         #109
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
cassidy
this.
 07-17-2009, 10:00 PM         #110
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
william hung from american idol
 8 years ago '05        #111
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
 nxn said:
I feel like that's eminem's fault.. or at least that's why I never really listened to him. I just heard eminem making disses left and right at him and figured he was as lame as ICP/Everlast/etc so I never bothered to check him out. Then I got curious and listened to some of his s**t, and I can't deny that he is great... with the exception of his f**king voice which I can't f**king stand.
it was a compile of things. The album was considered a failure , because the beats didn't match the type of vibe that people liked from Canibus. Wyclef had him on these island vacation a.ss beats and people thought the s*** was too soft. His second album was 2000 B.C which was the hardcore battle raps and beats, but didn't have any guidance to be a solid album. When he came out he was constantly compared to Eminem who took jabs at each other and Em was doing well for himself. So people basically dropped him. Canibus newer stuff is great imo and I think he is in the realm he needs to be in.
 8 years ago '04        #112
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
I say bo hagin he went hard on that lil jin track and then he had that bucket single but he never came out his buzz was cool

Serious jones dude had the internet on lock cuz his battles was clean but he left dtp like a dumbass and aint doin s*** now

I-20 he was on move b**** with the hardest verus on the song then they did nothin with him!

Mistah f.a.b. He got bay fame but that's it he was on the hook 4 one of snoops singles and had that battle goin with royce the 5' 9 but didn't do anything with his buzz

ARCHIE EVERSOLE just cuz he got f***ed over by his contract. His 1st cd was clean and his new mixtape is good hopefully he can come back. Don't act like u don't still hear we ready

Silck da shocker back when no limit was runnin things he had a huge buzz cuz p was his brother but his flow was 2 different and nobody really got his album

Ya boy he came out with a crazy flow and hard a.ss punches. He was gonna b the next game but he's fallin off now
Side note crooked I aint flop cuz he's never released a album all his s*** has been 4 free so far and has got a lot of downloads hhw was the s***!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #113
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 DJ Maximum said:
yeah him and

[pic - click to view]

im still a fan of both
Im in agreement :agreement6: I thought FAM was gone be a big star... turns out he cant even drop an album
 8 years ago '06        #114
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Drake is soon to become the champion of this thread.
 8 years ago '06        #115
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
Papoose was my dude but he fell off hard..

Red cafe....i expected more from him too
 07-18-2009, 09:21 AM         #116
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Joe Budden stans getting emotional that Joe Budden got 3 albums out but in reality hes a one hit wonder cause only thing a.ssociated with the name Joe Buddens is "Pump it up" lol... and its not even for his rhymes it was Just Blaze laced that beat.

This just shows you alot of you n*ggas dont know s*** about Rap, bad talent judges, because you like rappers because they wear gold chains, or jordan sneakers, that you think cause they look dope in magazine pictures you homos use as your AVYs that these dudes will make it in rap. Thats why you homos sit here and debate who has more swag.

f***ing f*****s..

And one Joe Budden stan had the nerve to say Joe Buddens moves mixtapes...LOL! thats like saying a crackhead had a hard day of work taking the couch out of your apartment... Mixtapes mean s*** in a artist discography.

Last edited by A.O.; 07-18-2009 at 09:23 AM..
 07-18-2009, 09:40 AM         #117
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kapiku21 said:
n*ggas actin like budden aint move mixtapes n do shows n s**t...the hating on boxden is just hilarious
LMAO.. that constitutes as Blowing up?
 07-18-2009, 09:43 AM         #118
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
J-hood
Epic Flop

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '06        #119
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 827 827
^^^
 8 years ago '05        #120
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 Kidd Vicious said:
LMAO.. that constitutes as Blowing up?
blowing up is what to you? if it's getting recognition by the mass media then how many of ur fav. rappers have had the ny times go crazy over a mixtape/album for mood music 2 and padded room a ny times critic's choice ...but yea he's only known for pump it up

and dont get it twisted im not a "stan" but i give credit where its due
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago