Post Rappers that people thought was gonna blow up but flopped terribly **Lmao**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Papoose
 8 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 tre4s_sniper said:
ima say fab s*** he still makin songs like put it in the bag dats not the fab dat da mixtapes present he known for k!llin mixtapes otha people songs but still make trash songs cass da same way and i think memp bleek should be on everybody list hov gassed him up
i was bout to say fab also.bad boys whole roster after biggie.shyheim from tha wu.tha dogg poundpapoose definitely.poster boy,whereva he at.foxy brown
 8 years ago '08        #63
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 394 394
 tre4s_sniper said:
ima say fab s*** he still makin songs like put it in the bag dats not the fab dat da mixtapes present he known for k!llin mixtapes otha people songs but still make trash songs cass da same way and i think memp bleek should be on everybody list hov gassed him up
I don't really understand what the f*** you typed, but from what I can make out, I have to cosign the s*** about Fab. That's dude's been a major disappointment.
 07-12-2009, 02:39 AM         #64
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Chris- After given an offical co-sign and being nominated for a Grammy the sky was the limit. But his career has been marred with album push backs, label break ups, and lack of direction.
 8 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 get_ate said:
I don't really understand what the f*** you typed, but from what I can make out, I have to cosign the s*** about Fab. That's dude's been a major disappointment.
lmao.i just noticed i aint undastand s*** in his post but fab
 8 years ago '05        #66
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,003 | Props total: 1428 1428
Styles of Beyond
Memphis Bleek
Beanie Siegel
Fat Joe - how the f*** did he f*** his career up? He is the definition of FAIL
Twista
Cassidy
Petey Pablo
Murphy Lee
MIMS
Obie Trice
 8 years ago '04        #67
ualreddyknow187 
space
space
$171 | Props total: 11 11
first i have Camron-when he fitsy came out he dropped his first to albums and they r so full of potential then he got quit for a while built a movement,mixtapes then we seen how he evolved and dropped Come home With Me. Then after that the diplomats album, then started to change into some annoying nursery rhyme singer wit flashes of his former self thorown in every once in a while.IDK about anyone else but Cam has def declined sinve the success from 03 and the movement.

Next i have, and i kno im gonna get some hate for this, is Lil Wayne. I listen to Weezys music sometimes but u gotta filter thru some trash s*** sometimes wit this new s***. in the beginning i was nvr a big wayne fan but thought he said some catchy s*** from time to time.Then he dropped 500 degreez and i became a fan cuz he had developed into his own some and stepped his game up.Then he dropped a near classic with tha carter1, tgot more comfortable and dropped the Carter 2. He was on top of his game then. After the success of that he got Camron syndrome and started putty out super catchy nursery rhyme lyrics. After tha carter @ he change IMO and hasnt been the same since. Carter 3 was a Good album but the while vibe on the first 2 were better and more natural to me.

Last edited by ualreddyknow187; 07-12-2009 at 02:56 AM..
 07-12-2009, 02:58 AM         #68
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
Young Chris- After given an offical co-sign and being nominated for a Grammy the sky was the limit. But his career has been marred with album push backs, label break ups, and lack of direction.
word i really dont get why he's so slept on

if there was more interest in his music, he'd get more push from the labels
 07-12-2009, 03:30 AM         #69
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...here it goes...

1.) Baby Boy Da Prince - I liked his first single "the way we live" i thought he could be a real southern-Nelly type, but he never had a follow up single. I still bump his album tho, it was tough. yall should check it out.

2.) Lil' Scrappy - This n*gga had the energy and the sound to become a Star-Star, not just a star. I dont know exactly what happend between him and lil jon, but its prolly a wrap now that he signed to the souths graveyard lable, Disturbing the Peace. RIP Scrap lol

3.) Lady Sovereign - I cant front, I thought she would blow. Quirky lil white English lass, who, if u listen really close, actually is witty. But I digress...

4.) Kia Shine - What?? I cant believe this n*gga didnt blow. that "WOW" song went HAM. look at my clothes...look at my hair...all they can say is WOOOOWWW...he had a few joints, but it seems like since he got played by three 6 that day at their record signing, he became irrelevant.

5.) Currensy - Wow, where do i begin? he is better than Wayne IMO, but since he signed to him, ppl gonna think he is always gonna be under him. Listen to his rendition of "dead presidents" he kilt it. f***...he may still have a chance with the proper backing. cross ur fingers...

6.) Fabo of D4L - he aint no lyrical wizard, but he had the biggest buzz out of all the D4L n*ggaz...then the boss thought that he wanted the shine and got it. Where is this n*gga? is he still workin for L-O??

7.) Bump J - my fellow Chicagoan just got pinched for a bank robbery, but before there was Lupe, there was Bump. Lyor Cohen fumbled this one, how I dont know. he was signed to atlantic, but just sat there. IMO, he did that McDonalds commercial song (move around) and the country didnt take him seriously. but he was prolly the slickest talker. EVER.

8.) Sly Polaroid - another goon squad n*gga. he still might have a shot. his Boss Bump J is locked up, he just need someone to sign him and put him out there. do ur research ,dude has bars. Listen to 'the clarification'. he prolly better than Bump now...

9.) Jody Breeze - i feel bad for the lil fella actually. if he woulda came up by himself, he would be a star. but he came in with Jeezy and those other 2 bum n*ggaz. now, he always gonna be a 2nd stringer..first behind Jeezy, now behind Zoe. it may be a wrap for this n*gga. first things first, get away from Jazze Pha, that dude is a.ss chips.

10.) Beanie Sigel - I know, i know, he already famous. but listen to this n*gga..aint he better sometimes than Jay? this n*gga needs to be a triple platinum n*gga, not a barely gold n*gga..."chapters of the same book, just a different page..." this n*gga is better than 99.9% or rappers we support, and always has been.

11.) Playa Fly - that "get me out" song is sooo hard. too bad he had beef with 3-6mafia. his time has prolly came and went, unless he plug in hard with Gucci and OJ like he was tryna do before Gucci got locked up. but trust me, this n*gga got flows and soul.

12.) South Park Mexican - real talk, this n*gga was on the path to greatness...if it wasnt for him boning 9 yr old mexican chicks.lol...but seriously, dude could paint a picture like ur Biggie.

damn...i got more, but my hands hurt...lol

peep the wisdom in my words..
 8 years ago '04        #70
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Royce Da 5'9
 8 years ago '07        #71
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14819 14819
kurupt i really thought he was going to blow but like homey said its over now

mr. cheeks even tho he was in the lost boys cheeks did primarly all the rapping legal drug money is a classic ill never forget renee when tah died and lost boyz broke up i thought like dam thats f***ed and everything but i still followed cheeks career he came out with lights camera action i was ok he coming out a lil commercial but it was a banger then i copped the album

half a mil even tho he in my avy and all that his album subpar but he had gems on there
i remba the line off the firm album you acquired the knowledge my brain waves cause riots in college i was ok then he was az album pieces of a man love is love then he dropped this I'ma tell you like G-o-d told me
Greed, lust, hate, and envy sweeped us from Shemtie
Keep us from simply, unifyin', organizin'
We all are fallin', when we think we all are risin'
then on his album milion he had bangers check out quiet money they took a page of my book and built princeton university
check out tuff guys with ali vegas
check out whut u ridin with nature im deeper than your best thought

i thought e-40 was really going to blow to even tho he known i thought he was going to hit real big but after the hall of game he fell off and thenhe started doing that hyphy s*** and for you n*ggas who say e-40 aint got lyrics
[spoiler - click to view]

classic s***

Last edited by timdog; 07-12-2009 at 08:51 AM..
 07-12-2009, 09:06 AM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stack Bundles, If dude had a major deal the labels would have protected their investment and would have put him in a condo in Miami or something, far away from Far Rockaway.

Ali Vegas

Joe Budden

Cory Gunz

Murda Mook
 8 years ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 whokid said:
Ok...here it goes...

1.) Baby Boy Da Prince - I liked his first single "the way we live" i thought he could be a real southern-Nelly type, but he never had a follow up single. I still bump his album tho, it was tough. yall should check it out.

2.) Lil' Scrappy - This n*gga had the energy and the sound to become a Star-Star, not just a star. I dont know exactly what happend between him and lil jon, but its prolly a wrap now that he signed to the souths graveyard lable, Disturbing the Peace. RIP Scrap lol

3.) Lady Sovereign - I cant front, I thought she would blow. Quirky lil white English lass, who, if u listen really close, actually is witty. But I digress...

4.) Kia Shine - What?? I cant believe this n*gga didnt blow. that "WOW" song went HAM. look at my clothes...look at my hair...all they can say is WOOOOWWW...he had a few joints, but it seems like since he got played by three 6 that day at their record signing, he became irrelevant.

5.) Currensy - Wow, where do i begin? he is better than Wayne IMO, but since he signed to him, ppl gonna think he is always gonna be under him. Listen to his rendition of "dead presidents" he kilt it. f***...he may still have a chance with the proper backing. cross ur fingers...

6.) Fabo of D4L - he aint no lyrical wizard, but he had the biggest buzz out of all the D4L n*ggaz...then the boss thought that he wanted the shine and got it. Where is this n*gga? is he still workin for L-O??

7.) Bump J - my fellow Chicagoan just got pinched for a bank robbery, but before there was Lupe, there was Bump. Lyor Cohen fumbled this one, how I dont know. he was signed to atlantic, but just sat there. IMO, he did that McDonalds commercial song (move around) and the country didnt take him seriously. but he was prolly the slickest talker. EVER.

8.) Sly Polaroid - another goon squad n*gga. he still might have a shot. his Boss Bump J is locked up, he just need someone to sign him and put him out there. do ur research ,dude has bars. Listen to 'the clarification'. he prolly better than Bump now...

9.) Jody Breeze - i feel bad for the lil fella actually. if he woulda came up by himself, he would be a star. but he came in with Jeezy and those other 2 bum n*ggaz. now, he always gonna be a 2nd stringer..first behind Jeezy, now behind Zoe. it may be a wrap for this n*gga. first things first, get away from Jazze Pha, that dude is a.ss chips.

10.) Beanie Sigel - I know, i know, he already famous. but listen to this n*gga..aint he better sometimes than Jay? this n*gga needs to be a triple platinum n*gga, not a barely gold n*gga..."chapters of the same book, just a different page..." this n*gga is better than 99.9% or rappers we support, and always has been.

11.) Playa Fly - that "get me out" song is sooo hard. too bad he had beef with 3-6mafia. his time has prolly came and went, unless he plug in hard with Gucci and OJ like he was tryna do before Gucci got locked up. but trust me, this n*gga got flows and soul.

12.) South Park Mexican - real talk, this n*gga was on the path to greatness...if it wasnt for him boning 9 yr old mexican chicks.lol...but seriously, dude could paint a picture like ur Biggie.

damn...i got more, but my hands hurt...lol

peep the wisdom in my words..
did bump j eva get sentenced?
 8 years ago '04        #74
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 HHS said:
Royce Da 5'9
^ bingo.

dude had that "rock city" music video with eminem and then he never really blew up. he was always a great underground rapper who released a classic album or two and a few classic mixtapes.

i would never have thought that eminem's partner would not even have 10% of the success eminem had. eminem put D12 on and they had two multi-platinum albums.

a darn shame.
 8 years ago '06        #75
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
Probably Ray Cash....
 8 years ago '04        #76
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
STATE PROPERTY

Beans
Freeway
Chris
Neef
Oschino
Sparks
Peedi Crack

They tore down Hot 97 several times, had movies & clothes, were cosigned by Hov & Dame, they had it all. The main thing though is that all of them can actually rap. Take your top seven rappers that are out right now and State Property would demolish them.

Its a shame how Hov s***ted on them n*ggas.

R.I.P. State Property

Last edited by PushaT5050; 07-12-2009 at 10:24 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #77
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
good thread

Grafh: Has his own uniquie style and has some crazy wordplay.... seems marketable as well, bangout was a decent commerical track... jay didn't seem interested in really making a push for him... guess those constant memhis bleek releases were more important

chino xl: just of his lyriical ability alone, I woulda thought he would of achieved more succsess... can make concept tracks as well.... didn't realy take a liking to his commercial attemts though... the joint with cham and snoop weren't my cup of tea

ras kass: hard to argue soul on ice wasn't a classic... he has an off beat flow, wich i liked but isn't radio or commercial friendly... I didn't expect him to go platinum or anything... but was dissapointed with a lot of his recent work.... I know he had a bad break with capitol records though...

Banks: i enjoyed a lot of his verses on the early mixtapes, even more then 50.... I think his punchlines and flow got a little stale after his 1st release.... didn't capitalize as much as i thought... exspecialy with all the records 50 sold

i agree with kurupt as well... dude was a beast on the dog food cd... not so much now
 8 years ago '09        #78
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
Papoose: his mixtapes were going harder than a lotta albums @ the time.

BG: he was ma' boy in the CHOPPA CITY IN THE GHETTO days (side note: cocaine is a hell of a drug).

Noreaga: had me going when i heard MELVIN FLYNT DA' HUSTLER.
 8 years ago '04        #79
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i gotta go with GRAFH he is lyrically better than 50 he just got the wrong deal.
 8 years ago '05        #80
krissow 
space
space
$788 | Props total: 31 31
Jay-Z...

just kiddin'

...defo Cassidy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy