Post Rappers that people thought was gonna blow up but flopped terribly **Lmao**

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #41
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Papoose.

Joe Budden.

Charles Hamilton.

Lil Flip.

Jin.

Ace Hood.

Saigon.

Huey.

Jibbs.

Etc...

There's other people, but they were never thought of as "being about to blow up" in the first place.

Last edited by Gonzilla; 05-30-2009 at 01:17 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #42
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Gonzilla said:
Papoose.

Joe Budden.

Charles Hamilton.

Lil Flip.

Jin.

Ace Hood.

Saigon.

Huey.

Jibbs.

Etc...

There's other people, but they were never thought of as "being about to blow up" in the first place.
i agree with most of em except lil flip....he was on top of htown scene (mainstream wise) waay before mike, slim, paul and jones...and one of his cds went 2 times platinum too
 9 years ago '04        #43
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
papoose is the definition of this thread.this n*gga had the streets goin wild with all these mixtapes plus the internet was hypin him up big but then he fell off the f**kin face of the earth. I actually thought Ace Hood was gonna be something big even tho i didn't like him that much. And Postaboy comes to mind.i really liked this dudes music but he vanished too.Didn't he have testicular cancer or something like that?
 9 years ago '04        #44
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319 OP
space
space
$32,746 | Props total: 23259 23259
this n*gga
fell of the face of the earth

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #45
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319 OP
space
space
$32,746 | Props total: 23259 23259
jay bezel got dropped like a bad habit

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #46
AksFlyest 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 5 5
Shells
Postaboy
Bathgate
Philly's Most Wanted
 05-31-2009, 11:58 AM         #47
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knoc-turn'al
stat quo
roscoe (kurupts lil brother)
sly boogie
hitman
yo gotti
kinfolk kia shine
crooked i
lil eazy e

biggest let downs were the first two.
knocturnal is mad talented, kind of a mixture of snoop and eminem (musically and physically)
he had some jams on every ep, lp he put out.

stat quo, well we all know that story, but he was gonna be huge i knew it.
 05-31-2009, 11:59 AM         #48
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdeye said:
papoose is the definition of this thread.this n*gga had the streets goin wild with all these mixtapes plus the internet was hypin him up big but then he fell off the f**kin face of the earth. I actually thought Ace Hood was gonna be something big even tho i didn't like him that much. And Postaboy comes to mind.i really liked this dudes music but he vanished too.Didn't he have testicular cancer or something like that?

yeah, didnt he have an appearance in busta's "touch it" video too lmao
 9 years ago '09        #49
BiGSMOOVE426 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:
this n*gga
fell of the face of the earth

[pic - click to view]

his album was pretty solid tho not even gonna lie. plus he's pipin monica so he straight.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-31-2009, 05:49 PM         #50
Obie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiGSMOOVE426 said:
his album was pretty solid tho not even gonna lie.

Rocko is wack as f**k

i'm glad his album flopped... hope we wont hear from him again
 05-31-2009, 05:55 PM         #51
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought ace hood might blow up, his music was garbage but he had a couple big singles. I expected him to at least push 100k.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-12-2009, 12:04 AM         #52
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im gonna say Lil Bow Wow.....i know that sounds like a joke now, but at one point

when he was still a lil kid, he seemed to have had more charisma and a better flow and sense of identity about himself, rather it be Jd ghost writing ,influencing etc or not
i thought he would have gotten bigger as he got older,

but i guess the WOW factor wore off when he finally hit his teens, and start trying to be gangsta to no avail, and he couldnt decide if he wanted to be Wayne or T.I. and his long stint of saying outlandish "negro Please" quoatable over the years. i guess he just lost his luster...should have stayed humble i guess

another one was Guerilla Black but i guess east coast wasnt having that shyt LOL
 8 years ago '06        #53
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
when that ray cash record 1st dropped i thought he was gonna be a big artist.. nice single and good album imo.. but dude peaced out the scene and was never found again.. last i heard of him was that album and a mixtape he put out but thats it
 07-12-2009, 12:44 AM         #54
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden...unfortunately he came out during the astroid shower thats was 50 cent's debut so nobody really cared. 50 owned 2003. bar none

Kurupt= went from a lyrical prodigy to being the equivalent of a broad who Keeps running back to her abusive boyrfriend, "It's Over its Over Now!"...................Indeed it is Kurupt, indeed it is......

Fat Joe- Lean back should have been his ticket plus he is a vet with years in the game, unfortunate in recent years he went from being Pun's sparring partner to being a Bag Carrier for southern artist...Damn Shame

Jim Jones- gues he was just a 1 hit, he was differnt kinda artist, he had entertaining persona and decent lyrics, i felt like he could have became something

Lloyd-F*cking-Bank$: im sticking by my conclusion, he phucked up dropping Karma as his 1st singleand SMILE, he should have dropped the murder INC diss (whats goes up) as his lead single right on the heels of GRODT and all of those Money in the Bank Mixtapes. "What goes up" had the street energy and relevancy to what was going on with the BEEF at the time to really make people see banks was a problem even on the mainstream level, not to mention i think he went in on the inc worse than 50 did lyrically

"or is Ashanti Sideburns thicker than mine"-Banks LOL

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 07-12-2009 at 12:46 AM..
 07-12-2009, 12:47 AM         #55
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jae millz lol
 07-12-2009, 01:01 AM         #56
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOICEYBOY said:
agreed with everything... you should have your own article in xxl or somethin... well written
appreciate that fam, just trying to do my part in being an insightful or at least an intelligent poster in place littered with spammers, unapoligetic d*** riding, and most prevalent of them all......imaginary hardazzes who have a pessimistic remark for every damn thing

n*ggas just pop in threads about a given subject in say some ole bullshyt to derail everybody

imagine if you were sitting down outside discussing soomethin in real life and then some guy just forced hmself into your conversation by saying "youre a f*g and you fail "

you'd prolly punch him in his face. the e-thuggin on BX is like no other

but props anyway dude
 07-12-2009, 01:04 AM         #57
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cassidy
 8 years ago '05        #58
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
memphis bleek...
BG
saigon, theres others cant think for the moment...:laughing9:
 8 years ago '05        #59
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
 Young_Remedy said:
when that ray cash record 1st dropped i thought he was gonna be a big artist.. nice single and good album imo.. but dude peaced out the scene and was never found again.. last i heard of him was that album and a mixtape he put out but thats it
i thought ray cash was gone pop off...
matta fact rich boy gone be in the same boat if he dont do summin fast....

07-12-2009, 01:49 AM         #60
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima say fab s*** he still makin songs like put it in the bag dats not the fab dat da mixtapes present he known for k!llin mixtapes otha people songs but still make trash songs cass da same way and i think memp bleek should be on everybody list hov gassed him up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago