What rappers have the best voice?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
6218 pageviews
73 comments

R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
What rappers have the best voice?

What rappers have you heard and thought their voice just really set them apart from other rappers? What rappers have the best voices in the game?

Could be rappers of today or rappers of all-time.

73 comments for "What rappers have the best voice?"

9 years ago '06        #2
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
i always thought questions like these are borderline homo
 9 years ago '04        #3
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
Yeah, I guess if the first thing that pops into your head is a rapper spittin' game in your ear. If that happens to be the case, that problem is more in your mentality rather than the content of a simple question.

But if that isn't the case, this question shouldn't bother you.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 05-29-2009 at 02:52 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #4
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
inno bout the best....but lil boosie and lloyd banks have the worst
 05-29-2009, 03:34 AM         #5
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speaking from a heteros3xual point of view...lauryn hill's voice and jean grae's always made me get hard
 9 years ago '07        #6
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-29-2009 at 04:07 AM..
 05-29-2009, 04:33 AM         #7
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
i always thought questions like these are borderline homo
^^Co-Sign....:weirdthre: Why you wanna know about a rapper's voice?....Lyrics but not how their voice sounds :nuts:

You should :sporty73: away from your own thread

Last edited by CaTcHTheRaInBow; 05-29-2009 at 04:34 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #8
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
Why would I wanna walk away from my own thread? Because others suffer from insecurities? That makes no sense.

So this thread wouldn't be so bad if I asked who had the worst voices? All I ask is who's voice is the most unique, captivating and powerful. How the f**k do you get s3xuality out of that? Maybe if this thread were asking what rappers would give you a giggly feeling if he whispered in your ear, I'd understand; but this is simply asking who's voice compliments the lyricism and style a rapper brings to the table.

Some of you cats seriously need to either grow up or get your head checked.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 05-29-2009 at 04:43 AM..
 05-29-2009, 04:58 AM         #9
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
Why would I wanna walk away from my own thread? Because others suffer from insecurities? That makes no sense.

So this thread wouldn't be so bad if I asked who had the worst voices? All I ask is who's voice is the most unique, captivating and powerful. How the f**k do you get s3xuality out of that? Maybe if this thread were asking what rappers would give you a giggly feeling if he whispered in your ear, I'd understand; but this is simply asking who's voice compliments the lyricism and style a rapper brings to the table.

chuck D now close thread
 9 years ago '04        #10
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
I fail to see your point. Many critics and fans have given 2Pac that same description, yet their words were never taken with s3xual connotations.

You're reachin' worse than Reed Richards right now. You're more than welcomed to try again though. =/

(You guys gotta excuse me, I sometimes forget not everyone on this board is mature or intelligent. I'll go ahead and let anyone thoroughly explain to me the homos3xual undertones of this thread. Maybe then I can gain a better understanding of how this board works. I figured discussion would've been a little bit of a fresh idea since I usually see groupie invasions, bashing and all around idiocy in a lot of the threads. But hey, if I'm interrupting the status quo of this forum, let me know.)

Last edited by R-iZZy; 05-29-2009 at 05:20 AM..
 05-29-2009, 05:41 AM         #11
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I don't know about best... but as far as worst: Canibus. He sounds like a 180 pound insect that smokes non stop. Other than that, I like him.
 05-29-2009, 05:47 AM         #12
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:

I see what you are saying in a way But Of course, "The worst voice", would be a better topic, because it has a better arguement...."The best voice", is not saying much and does not have much understanding to be honest...No good delivery for an arguement...Sorry

That's my opinion tho
 9 years ago '04        #13
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
I see what you are saying in a way But Of course, "The worst voice", would be a better topic, because it has a better arguement...."The best voice", is not saying much and does not have much understanding to be honest...No good delivery for an arguement...Sorry

That's my opinion tho
I feel ya on that. I guess I shouldn't have asked for the best, because it sorta implies that I'm looking for a single answer. I was more looking for a list of those among the best with voices that compliment their rap style.

I dunno, I'm still trying to understand how anyone could detect homos3xual undertones from a thread like this. You wouldn't get it in a thread asking for who's got the best flow or delivery or lyricism or multi-syllable rhyme scheme. All of these things make up a rapper's style just as much as their rap voice. It's basically just a categorical thing.

Here's my list of rappers who I think have excellent rap voices:
Ludacris
Skillz
Nas
Jay-Z
Royce Da 5'9"
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
2Pac
Slick Rick
Rakim
Lupe Fiasco
The Clipse

And of course, I don't think me making that list is any better or worse than me making a list of rappers I think have horrible voices for rap [who btw, I definitely gotta agree when it comes to Canibus and Boosie].
 05-29-2009, 06:32 AM         #14
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
I feel ya on that. I guess I shouldn't have asked for the best, because it sorta implies that I'm looking for a single answer. I was more looking for a list of those among the best with voices that compliment their rap style.

I dunno, I'm still trying to understand how anyone could detect homos3xual undertones from a thread like this. You wouldn't get it in a thread asking for who's got the best flow or delivery or lyricism or multi-syllable rhyme scheme. All of these things make up a rapper's style just as much as their rap voice. It's basically just a categorical thing.

Here's my list of rappers who I think have excellent rap voices:
Ludacris
Skillz
Nas
Jay-Z
Royce Da 5'9"
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
2Pac
Slick Rick
Rakim
Lupe Fiasco
The Clipse

And of course, I don't think me making that list is any better or worse than me making a list of rappers I think have horrible voices for rap [who btw, I definitely gotta agree when it comes to Canibus and Boosie].
I think people are close-minded, I mean it's the internet; sometimes it may seem that it's a NOT so good meaningful social gathering. Especially when you are trying make a debate about a creative topic.

I am a very open-minded person, but when I first opened this thread, I do agree that I came in kinda close-minded and immature thinking the topic is weird or gay if you will, but I see where you are going. Also, "voice" has a meaning of expression as well, But seeing the thread title makes you think voice as in sound, you know. I think we all for get that some words has more than one meaning.

Oh and I would agree on Lupe Fiasco and I would also include Kanye West
 9 years ago '04        #15
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
Had to prop you for that post. That probably gave me the best insight as to how this could've been seen the wrong way. Haha. Yeah, I definitely wasn't going for who's voice attracts a listener; that definitely sounds weird. I'm more for whose voices best evoke a feeling [from you, the listener] that lets you know those artists are about their craft.

I sometimes like giving people online the benefit of the doubt that perhaps they can be real and not use their anonymity as a path to act immaturely. That's why I never really get mad when it comes to online s**t, because I know most of the time the BS happens thanks to the protection of anonymity. But I'm glad you've been able to keep it real with me through and through. Really appreciate that.

EDIT: I knew I forgot to add someone to that list. Kanye definitely deserves the nod.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 05-29-2009 at 07:02 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #16
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i always liked Canibus' voice......i know ppl will disagree......but if u've heard his whole catalog, his voice switches up a lot......

but the best ones:

2Pac
Biggie
Royce 5'9"
Ransom
Common
Cam'Ron
Jay-Z
Rakim
Kool G Rap
Juice (from Chi-town)

and the winner is:

Pharoahe Monch
 05-29-2009, 07:11 AM         #17
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay
camron
snoop
jada
jezzy
ricky
dmx
dre
game
banks
pac
big
rakim

Last edited by Twista740; 05-29-2009 at 07:13 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #18
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,797 | Props total: 23544 23544
homo erotica thugs talking bout another males voice
 9 years ago '08        #19
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Method Man
 9 years ago '05        #20
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
Pac
biggie
rakim
ludacris
skills
busta rhymes
brotha j (x-clan)
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy