most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2009, 08:06 PM         #1
7515 pageviews
80 comments

DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 28 - For Teens 'Oral s3x Is the New Goodnight Kiss'

In the documentary, "Oral s3x Is the New Goodnight Kiss," girls as young as 11 years old talk about having s3x, going to s3x parties and -- in some extreme situations -- crossing into prostitution by exchanging s3xual favors for money, clothes or even homework and then still arriving home in time for dinner with the family.

"Five minutes and I got $100," one girl said. "If I'm going to sleep with them, anyway, because they're good-looking, might as well get paid for it, right?"

Another girl talked about being offered $20 to take off her shirt or $100 to do a striptease on a table at a party.

The girls are almost always from good homes, but their parents are completely unaware, Azam said.

"The prettiest girls from the most successful families [are the most at risk]. We're not talking about marginalized girls," she said. "[Parents] don't want to know because they really don't know what to do. I mean, you might be prepared to learn that, at age 12, your daughter has had s3x, but what are you supposed to do when your daughter has traded her virginity for $1,000 or a new bag?"

For some of the girls, the s3xual favors are not about clothes or money, but used to keep a relationship together in a chillingly objective way.

"I think there's very much trading for relationship favors, almost like 'you need to do this [to] stay in this relationship,'" one girl told "Good Morning America."

"There's a lot of social pressure," said another. "Especially because of our age, a lot of girls want to be in a relationship and they're willing to do anything."

The girls laughingly admitted they never talk to their parents about their s3xual activity.

"I mean, we're not looking for our future husbands," one girl said. "We're just looking for, maybe like ... at our age, especially, I think all of us, both s3xes, we have a lot of urges, I guess, that need to be taken care of. So if we resort to a casual thing, no strings attached, it's perfectly fine."

Azam said she thinks the "no strings attached" romances could be a defense mechanism against a greater disappointment.

"A lot of girls are disappointed in love," she said. "And I think they believe they can hook up the way guys do and not care.

"But unfortunately, they do care."
[CODE]
Video Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVeeg2xwfY&feature=player_embedded[/CODE]
[CODE]
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Parenting/Story?id=7693121&page=1[/CODE]

80 comments for "May 28 - For Teens 'Oral Sex Is the New Goodnight Kiss'"

05-28-2009, 08:15 PM         #2
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE TRUTH!!! these girls found out how men act!
 9 years ago '06        #3
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2069 2069
then the find out the guy doesnt "love them" at age 15 and they commit suicide or start cutting themselves....truly sad
 9 years ago '05        #4
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
when i was in 9th grade, i was in an 'gifted' class......

there were people from 7th, 8th, and 9th grade in the same class

there was a girl who had skipped 6th grade, so she was 11, in the class with us.....they would pair the older kids with the younger kids on projects since there were fewer of us and more of them.......i get paired with the 11 year old and this kid named Derrick......

i'm sitting there and out of nowhere the girl says 'i like your watch'......i thanked her and she asked if she could wear it.......

i told her i didn't care and handed it over.......she says something like 'you should come over to my house tonight.'........i told her she was a little too young for me......'no way. i've gave blowjobs to like 10 guys. i'll give you one if you want it.'

i just acted like i didn't hear s**t, got my watch back, and whispered to Derrick to get his mom to buy him a watch like mine......
 05-28-2009, 08:29 PM         #5
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
then the find out the guy doesnt "love them" at age 15 and they commit suicide or start cutting themselves....truly sad
some one didnt read the f**king story...
 05-28-2009, 08:30 PM         #6
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:

The girls are almost always from good homes, but their parents are completely unaware, Azam said.
Stereotypical bulls**t

No one ever cares about s**t like drugs or under age s3x until it starts happening to people from "good homes"

I wonder what they mean by "good" in this sentence anyway, hmm
 05-28-2009, 08:32 PM         #7
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

there was a girl who had skipped 6th grade, so she was 11, in the class with us.....they would pair the older kids with the younger kids on projects since there were fewer of us and more of them.......i get paired with the 11 year old and this kid named Derrick......

i'm sitting there and out of nowhere the girl says 'i like your watch'......i thanked her and she asked if she could wear it.......

i told her i didn't care and handed it over.......she says something like 'you should come over to my house tonight.'........i told her she was a little too young for me......'no way. i've gave blowjobs to like 10 guys. i'll give you one if you want it.'

i just acted like i didn't hear s**t, got my watch back, and whispered to Derrick to get his mom to buy him a watch like mine......
gifted

u WAS IN THE f**kIN f**k i forgot wats it called
 05-28-2009, 08:33 PM         #8
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #9
daffysm 
space
space
 Heartless Dream said:
some one didnt read the f**king story...
you idiot must not comprehend the psychological problems this brings up...

"A lot of girls are disappointed in love," she said. "And I think they believe they can hook up the way guys do and not care.

"But unfortunately, they do care."
 9 years ago '05        #10
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
it was an advanced placement class for the top teir students......

i was put in it in grade school because we had to do 'Excel Math Sheets' and i finished the 6th grade ones on the last day of 3rd grade.....

when i got to junior high, it was basically a free credit......got to play chess and surf the net for 45 minutes a day.......
 9 years ago '06        #11
daffysm 
space
space
 daliff89 said:
it was an advanced placement class for the top teir students......

i was put in it in grade school because we had to do 'Excel Math Sheets' and i finished the 6th grade ones on the last day of 3rd grade.....

when i got to junior high, it was basically a free credit......got to play chess and surf the net for 45 minutes a day.......
we call it GATE over hea.....was boring so i stopped goin
 9 years ago '04        #12
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 DHARMA said:
"Five minutes and I got $100," one girl said. "If I'm going to sleep with them, anyway, because they're good-looking, might as well get paid for it, right?"
ambitions of a hustla
 9 years ago '05        #13
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
ITs sad but true, but oh well that just means thes.luts are starting their career early.
 9 years ago '06        #14
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Thats how my ex would say goodnight to me...
 9 years ago '07        #15
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
Im so afraid to have kid, let alone a daughter...smh

Why!?!?!?!?!?!?!

when I saw the title I was like oh damn wish it was like that when I was 15-16.

but then i saw 11 yr old and got really disgusted... our world has gone to s**t, this is realy sad
 05-28-2009, 10:29 PM         #16
CoolKid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yummy
 9 years ago '05        #17
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
i got my d**k sucked when i was 11 and f**ked first b***h at 13, thought everyone was?
 05-28-2009, 10:53 PM         #18
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we call "gifted" in ny

autistic classes
 9 years ago '07        #19
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
11 is young but we live in a society that makes kids grow up fast mentally even though they are not physically prepared. and another thing is kids growing up with out a father
 9 years ago '06        #20
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
 daliff89 said:

ok im confused. u said u got paid with the 11 year old derrick..then u say she gave head to bunch of dude..then u say to tell his mom to get a watch like yours? lol idk if u meant get her mom to buy her a watch liek you.. idk must been a mistake lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy