May 27 - N. Korea warns U.S. and S. Korea of military action

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 CODYJISBACK said:
they have the 5th biggest army in the world. its a tough task. tougher than iraq and Afghanistan

Show some gotdamn pride! 5th biggest army in the world MEANS NOTHING against the might of the United State Military.. Send 5000 Marines including myself and we'll chop down a hundred thousand before taking total losses. Our military WILL NOT be tested by the likes of pussies such as Kim Jong-Il. People are speaking as if these a*****es are someone to fear.. f**k FEAR, people. Show some gotdamn balls and some f**king American pride. Let's twist it a bit. What if these short motherf**kers tried to k!ll you and your family.. Would you be too afraid to f**k them pussies up, or would you kneel before them? Exactly. Back down NO evil. Die honorably instead of surrendering..
 05-28-2009, 11:31 AM         #42
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey... has Canada ever been in a war? I never hear s**t about Canada... its like always never on the news... The last thing I remember about Canada is some dude that k!lled some other dude in a bus
 05-28-2009, 11:33 AM         #43
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show some gotdamn pride! 5th biggest army in the world MEANS NOTHING against the might of the United State Military.. Send 5000 Marines including myself and we'll chop down a hundred thousand before taking total losses. Our military WILL NOT be tested by the likes of pussies such as Kim Jong-Il. People are speaking as if these a*****es are someone to fear.. f**k FEAR, people. Show some gotdamn balls and some f**king American pride. Let's twist it a bit. What if these short motherf**kers tried to k!ll you and your family.. Would you be too afraid to f**k them pussies up, or would you kneel before them? Exactly. Back down NO evil. Die honorably instead of surrendering..
so this is what they teach our Marines??? :applause: turn them into k!lling machines
 9 years ago '04        #44
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
 CODYJISBACK said:
they have the 5th biggest army in the world. its a tough task. tougher than iraq and Afghanistan
I doubt that...the problem with with middle east is we really don't have a visible enemy, the North Korean army has clear uniforms, this is a military vs. military war.

Regardless if their the 5th biggest army, they're f!ghting with sticks and stones compared to what the US and South Korea have. They've been focusing on nukes for the longest time, we've been had nukes and have developed even deadlier weapons, the US and UK are actually working on the nuke 2. Out regluar missile, stealth planes and satilite technology will make it very quick. Expecially if we have help from another hi tech army.

And of course, Japan going to help, the UK might help and other countries who don't like NK with try to trip them up on the low.
 9 years ago '05        #45
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
hey... has Canada ever been in a war? I never hear s**t about Canada... its like always never on the news... The last thing I remember about Canada is some dude that k!lled some other dude in a bus
Not only are you gay, you're ignorant too. Keep it up homo.
 9 years ago '05        #46
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
dont wanna have to step on a lil a.ss korean... hate to get the J's bloodied.
 9 years ago '07        #47
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
f**k them fools:fawkdance:
 05-29-2009, 09:30 AM         #48
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
that small a.ss country vs US????

FOH......
they put all their economy gains into that army and weapon making, the people their can barley eat
 9 years ago '05        #49
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 JaiMega said:
Not only are you gay, you're ignorant too. Keep it up homo.
f**k canada
 9 years ago '05        #50
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Htown_Koopa said:
f**k canada
What are you? AlexG's new boyfriend? f**k outta here.

9 years ago '04        #51
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
Delta Force need to step into action and do some destructive work.
 9 years ago '05        #52
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Ldogg310 said:
n*ggas talkin wreckless in the thread like they really bout that. Most of you aint even seen real violence upclose let alone went to war. I aint in the military nor am I trying to be but calm all that let's nuke them talk for real.

most of our military is f!ghting middle easterners right now we extra vulnerable if someone really wants to hit us. I'm tryna enjoy my job and family and keep playin xbox and ps3 , not get drafted and go to war with some f*g**t asian midget with a nepoleon complex. however you spell it.
I agree with everything that you have said up until this "draft" comment. Know this, there will not ever be another draft. If we are dwindling on such a level to which we'd need a "draft", by all means, nuclear deployment would come BEFORE such an idea. Period. Relax, my brother. And for these Canadian cats on here talking like they have balls is beyond my comprehension. I respect you guys and I won't disrespect you, but you can't truthfully think that your countrymen have any headway and room to comment on U.S. policies like such.

Also, 30 megaton bombs are 20 years behind, people. PAY ATTENTION to the news and you'd know that we have bombs far exceeding 100 Megatons. This is no secret as it was made public years ago. Also, you can't just deploy nukes everytime someone gets on our nerves. There is something called fall-out and blah blah blah. There was even this dude that said let's send 1000 nukes over.. The world's human and animal population would cease to exist, people. This is far from COD4: Modern Warfare, man. This is the real world. As far as this "conflict of words" is concerned, I doubt that this jerkoff will do ANYTHING. PERIOD.
 9 years ago '04        #53
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
The CIA need to send an double agent to a.ssassinate his a.ss to avoid a war.
 9 years ago '06        #54
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
The only thing NK has going for them is the artillery pieces aimed at SK and NK has a 100,000 strong SOF
 05-30-2009, 02:25 PM         #55
killacrainz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those lil short mutherf**kers
 9 years ago '06        #56
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol man N.Korea military been wilding alot lately. What the f**k is goin on?
 9 years ago '04        #57
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
I feel bad for you all american people, in just one year you just understood you were neither economically or military masters of the world...but i'm pretty sure it's a good thing...
Please don't get offended i do love going to the US, and i don't have anything against yall for real...
 05-31-2009, 10:42 AM         #58
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most likely the CIA or MI6 will have him a.ssassinated before it gets out of hand or possibly Chinese/Japanese Secret Service, I can't see S. Korea doing anything though
 9 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,048 | Props total: 18808 18808
this type of s**t is mad disconcerting....
 9 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ronnie said:
Lil Kim is hungry for attention... hes just pissed LeBron has all the media coverage lately. N. Korea just talks big.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago