May 27 - N. Korea warns U.S. and S. Korea of military action

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2009, 12:47 PM         #21
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
California/Hawaii better be aware, if that lil crazy f**k sneak attacks it will be through those two areas.
 9 years ago '06        #22
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Our biggest problem is that Russia and China dont want us to interfere with them.
 05-27-2009, 01:10 PM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im ready to go to war with these Nks on sum real s**t lets get it crackin!! Whos with me?
You know how dangerous a nuclear war could be? I hope that never happens. I don't like N.Korea's leader, but I wouldn't want to drop a nuclear warhead on them and k!ll a bunch of civilians... but, I also wouldn't want them to drop one on the US, so better them than us there's no good way to go about a Nuclear War.... One thing is clear, someone needs to shut lil kim's a.ss up... for good
 9 years ago '04        #24
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,745 | Props total: 23259 23259
gooks
 05-27-2009, 01:21 PM         #25
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
You know how dangerous a nuclear war could be? I hope that never happens. I don't like N.Korea's leader, but I wouldn't want to drop a nuclear warhead on them and k!ll a bunch of civilians... but, I also wouldn't want them to drop one on the US, so better them than us there's no good way to go about a Nuclear War.... One thing is clear, someone needs to shut lil kim's a.ss up... for good
first of all North Korea can't hit north America with any of their missles.. The danger is our bases in south Korea and Japan...

North Korea's Nuclear bomb test is estimated to be somewhere between the 15 to 20 kiloton range about what we droped on Japan...

THe US has Nuclear warheads that ranges anywhere from 10 to 30 megatons.. which is 50 to 100 times more powerful bomb than what we drop on Japan... we can hit any spot on the earth NKorean missles can maybe reach Alaska...(fuk sarah Palin!)

I don't think we should nuke them,, but if they nuke south Korea or Japan we have no choice.. but to wipe them out... rather with Nukes or w.e

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 05-27-2009 at 03:39 PM..
 05-27-2009, 01:22 PM         #26
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ready to go to war with these 2 foot gooks they ain't ready 4 the U.S.
Obama better not be soft on this fuks
 05-27-2009, 01:33 PM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE]THe US has Nuclear warheads that ranges anywhere from 10 to 30 megatons.. which is 50 to 100 times my powerful bomb... we can hit any spot on the earth NK can hit Alaska...(fuk sarah Palin!)[/QUOTE]

9 years ago '08        #28
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
[QUOTE=AlexG1989;13862881]
THe US has Nuclear warheads that ranges anywhere from 10 to 30 megatons.. which is 50 to 100 times my powerful bomb... we can hit any spot on the earth NK can hit Alaska...(fuk sarah Palin!)[/QUOTE]

We got nukes that'll blow up that little a.ss Country.

They could talk but we'll f*** them up, if they try to pop off.:dancingcool:
 05-27-2009, 03:16 PM         #29
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
World War 3 is closing in, maybe not with N. korea, but something big is gonna go down soon.
 9 years ago '06        #30
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Time to k!ll some Gooks!
 9 years ago '05        #31
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
ain't no body f**kin with the US... we will never be invaded either, cuz u kno damn well we got huge a.ss army, but we also got gangs, rednecks, militias, organized crime, mexican mafia, Ms-13 who just as ready to k!ll... and best believe they not gonna want some people invadin and f**kin up their lifestyle/money.
 9 years ago '05        #32
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
start dumpin on they a.ss BooYhAA.
 9 years ago '08        #33
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 459 459
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga u on steroids, shut ya strong a.ss up.
 9 years ago '06        #34
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
 utdpridah said:
ain't no body f**kin with the US... we will never be invaded either, cuz u kno damn well we got huge a.ss army, but we also got gangs, rednecks, militias, organized crime, mexican mafia, Ms-13 who just as ready to k!ll... and best believe they not gonna want some people invadin and f**kin up their lifestyle/money.
ha the rednecks alone is enough to get rid of any invasion lol
 9 years ago '06        #35
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
China and Russias Stance in this Situation is critical....But I'm Down on building more F-22's :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #36
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 jamaal45 said:
Im ready to go to war with these Nks on sum real s**t lets get it crackin!! Whos with me?
:agreement6:
 05-27-2009, 10:07 PM         #37
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soon as they blow up a nuclear bomb in asia, not just tests, its over for them without u.s. involvement. no country in asia wants that.
 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM         #38
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like I picked the right month to leave Japan.
 05-27-2009, 11:02 PM         #39
nrjetik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn whats with the racism lol. im not korean but still that's pretty racist lol...if u call koreans gooks i wonder what you call blacks, hispanics, middle easterns, etc. (my logic is that if you're racist to one race, you are more than likely to be racist towards another as well)

ANYWHO...

im canadian so ill sit my f**king a.ss at home reading the news while canada holds america's d**k if a war starts..

lol
 05-28-2009, 04:46 AM         #40
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone here seems to have a good handle on this issue. I love the confidence! Playing with nukes, sounds like an oxymoron, though. Maybe that Kim Character, wants to go out with a bang. A big bang. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and take him seriously and watch him closely. I am certain President Obama, is acutely aware of this maniacs potential. :nicethread:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy