Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4591 4591
There you have it.

Lebron >> Michael, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Oscar, Wilt, Russell and Kobe
 9 years ago '06        #162
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
if you see my post you know i scream when he holds the ball.....but tonight was different, normally he holds the ball 4 feet out from the 3 point line and takes on the whole defense. but tonight it was right in the middle...where he can see everything that's happening....and it was 6 possessions...15 points

Orlando didn't stop it
 9 years ago '04        #163
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4591 4591
 O_nasty said:
if you see my post you know i scream when he holds the ball.....but tonight was different, normally he holds the ball 4 feet out from the 3 point line and takes on the whole defense. but tonight it was right in the middle...where he can see everything that's happening....and it was 6 possessions...15 points

Orlando didn't stop it
Won't happen every night though...
 9 years ago '04        #164
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 str8_akademiks said:
There you have it.

gotta agree.... reggie miller said it.... its official
 9 years ago '07        #165
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,743 | Props total: 38008 38008
I don't see a problem with giving him the ball in the 4th, and clearing out for him. However, he holds the ball too long. For instance, if he held it that long, drove, and help comes and he has to dish to say... Mo Williams behind the arc. Mo may not have enough time to get the shot up before the shot clock goes off.

Other than that though, I understand what's going on. It makes sense, his team is not hitting their shots so... LBJ has to shoot more.

If you noticed though, Mo and Delonte did a whole lot better. Yet, they didn't get any more or any fewer shot attempts than they got in any other game this series.. or this season for that matter. They just happened to knock down the shots that they are SUPPOSED to make, that they had been missing.

I'd be worried if I was Cleveland though. I don't see Big Z, or Gibson, or even Delonte being able to sustain the type of performances they had tonight.
 9 years ago '04        #166
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,180 | Props total: 768 768
 Bkjj11 said:
put lebron in the bible he'll be the greatest one name guy.
lol another 1
 9 years ago '04        #167
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,349 | Props total: 15080 15080
boobie saved them tonight lol if orlando dont put it on cleveland early its a wrap
 9 years ago '04        #168
Mega 
space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 str8_akademiks said:
There you have it.

But then he calls Kobe the best closer
 9 years ago '05        #169
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Andre3000 said:
U n*ggas k!ll me with the East Coast West Coast s**t. East beat the West head to head this year. Yes the top 8 teams in the West are way better than the East top 8 but after than 9 spot its pure a.ss. The West top 8 get to play the s**tty teams in the lower half(West) more than the East hence the disparity in records. So dont bring records in this s**t as well. Hornets are a big example. They wouldn't beat any top 4 team in the East this year. Shouldnt even have made the playoffs.
You chose not to look at it the other way around and say the lower half of the west have terrible records after Phoenix because they have to play such good teams in the top half. After Cleveland, Boston and Orlando the rest of the east is garbage. Phoenix who didn't even make the playoffs in the west nearly would have been the number four seed in the east. Never mind the Hornets. Any team in the east that didn't make the playoffs would go to 7 games against the teams who did after the top three. While every team in the west in the playoffs would have swept through the east and pushed their top teams in the playoffs. With the Hornets being the 1 exception
 9 years ago '05        #170
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 O_nasty said:
One of the major knocks against Lebron has been that he's not a good "closer". But I'm watching TNT right now and they're complaining that Lebron is having to do too much. That he shouldn't have to take over the 4th quarter.

That's called CLOSING. Kobe does it and he's an "assassin" and the best closer in the game but Lebron does it and it's bad offense, teammates not stepping up and bad coaching.

You're team is suppose to be good and if it's close you're best player is suppose to close it out. But your star player shouldn't have to carry the whole team throughout the game and take over the fourth to pick up his teams slack. I think that's what they meant by he's having to do too much.
 05-29-2009, 07:45 AM         #171
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TNT is correct. Mike Brown is a horrible coach. Everything goes through Lebron offensively and defensively. Lebron has to create the offense on most of his touches. I can't call it ugly basketball though. The Cavs brought shooters in to to keep defenses honest against James. They just dont have a playbook. A testimony to Lebron's greatness.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #172
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
LeRefs :rollaugh:

Lebron is great man, but he gets SO much help during these games, every time he drives and throws his arms, he gets a foul...
 05-29-2009, 08:27 AM         #173
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

Lebron is great man, but he gets SO much help during these games, every time he drives and throws his arms, he gets a foul...
Great players always get calls the mediocer players don't.
 05-29-2009, 08:31 AM         #174
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
You chose not to look at it the other way around and say the lower half of the west have terrible records after Phoenix because they have to play such good teams in the top half. After Cleveland, Boston and Orlando the rest of the east is garbage. Phoenix who didn't even make the playoffs in the west nearly would have been the number four seed in the east. Never mind the Hornets. Any team in the east that didn't make the playoffs would go to 7 games against the teams who did after the top three. While every team in the west in the playoffs would have swept through the east and pushed their top teams in the playoffs. With the Hornets being the 1 exception
Your failing to grasp the concept. The East beat the West head to head. And the East pretty much wins a title every other year just like the West. The teams in the West at the bottom are awful. The West gets to play them more hence the disparity in records. And not even counting playoff teams the East is way better than the West. The argument really isn't just playoff teams its the East as a whole.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-29-2009 at 08:32 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #175
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 tdub-zr0 said:
Are you f**king serious? I hope you mean the Cavs WITH LeBron, because if not Kobe wouldn't be a facilitator and he would revert back to old "ball-hoggin" ways and that team would maybe win 50 games.
exactly. The reason they won 66 games is because lebron was the facilitator the whole season. Kobe would cry after his team has one bad game and want to be traded. Lebron went 7 games against the celts last yr while Kobe got his a.ss kicked by celts. Give lebron kobe's squad they would have beat boston. Kobe has so much talent around him its no excuse why they shouldn't win the ship. Their f**kin lucky to be up against the nuggets right now
 9 years ago '07        #176
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:

and kobe doesn't? What do u call that stupid s**t he does when he throws his arms around after someone touched him wit their nail and then does that scream like he's gettin r*ped in the a.ss. Watch how many times he does that against the nuggets tonight. Dont act like u kobe stans dont know what im talkin about either cuz this guy from my job who is from L.A. can even admit kobe does that s**t, and he's a HUGE laker/kobe fan(not stan).
 9 years ago '05        #177
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Your failing to grasp the concept. The East beat the West head to head. And the East pretty much wins a title every other year just like the West. The teams in the West at the bottom are awful. The West gets to play them more hence the disparity in records. And not even counting playoff teams the East is way better than the West. The argument really isn't just playoff teams its the East as a whole.
The east playoff teams are way better than the west?
 9 years ago '05        #178
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 smj_724 said:
and kobe doesn't? What do u call that stupid s**t he does when he throws his arms around after someone touched him wit their nail and then does that scream like he's gettin r*ped in the a.ss. Watch how many times he does that against the nuggets tonight. Dont act like u kobe stans dont know what im talkin about either cuz this guy from my job who is from L.A. can even admit kobe does that s**t, and he's a HUGE laker/kobe fan(not stan).
Kobe does that a lot but he doesn't get the call more times than he doesn't. Or maybe he does but he doesn't always get the call. He's actually fouled a lot and it's not called where he doesn't scream anything out. Sometimes you "feel" like you were fouled because you're mad at the end result of the play. I'm sure he's not the only player in the NBA to ever think he was fouled when he wasn't. And you might see that Kobe was barely touched when he goes up to shoot but you missed the hacking he gets on the way to the basket that isn't called. That's probably what he's mad about.
 9 years ago '07        #179
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 klew said:
Kobe does that a lot but he doesn't get the call more times than he doesn't. Or maybe he does but he doesn't always get the call. He's actually fouled a lot and it's not called where he doesn't scream anything out. Sometimes you "feel" like you were fouled because you're mad at the end result of the play. I'm sure he's not the only player in the NBA to ever think he was fouled when he wasn't. And you might see that Kobe was barely touched when he goes up to shoot but you missed the hacking he gets on the way to the basket that isn't called. That's probably what he's mad about.
He gets bulls**t calls all the time just like every superstar. But most of the time when he drives he barley gets touched and he does that scream s**t and waives his arms around to make it seem like he's getting murdered and the contact isn't even that serious. He does the exact same thing dirk does and that s**t gets on my f**kin nerves. It's just more obvious when dirk does it because he tall and long, but kobe does the exact same thing. I know a lot of people on here aren't gonna see it that way because theres too many laker/kobe stans on here.
 9 years ago '05        #180
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 smj_724 said:
He gets bulls**t calls all the time just like every superstar. But most of the time when he drives he barley gets touched and he does that scream s**t and waives his arms around to make it seem like he's getting murdered and the contact isn't even that serious. He does the exact same thing dirk does and that s**t gets on my f**kin nerves. It's just more obvious when dirk does it because he tall and long, but kobe does the exact same thing. I know a lot of people on here aren't gonna see it that way because theres too many laker/kobe stans on here.
It's something he does I don't like either. Every time he drives to the basket he does that scream. But as far as waving his hands and everything he's just trying to get the refs attention that "hey they're fouling me and nothings being called". I don't think it's because he's overreacting to a foul.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
106 comments
22 hours ago