Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2009, 02:32 PM         #101
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^thank you......i like lebron but espn's kissin his a.ss wayyyyy toooo much.....what lebrons doin in his 6th season isnt even close to what kobe did his 1st 6 seasons
 9 years ago '07        #102
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
lemme guess, ur basin all ur info off jus this series?

9 years ago '06        #103
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 CubanHitman said:
^^^^thank you......i like lebron but espn's kissin his a.ss wayyyyy toooo much.....what lebrons doin in his 6th season isnt even close to what kobe did his 1st 6 seasons
:laughing9:

:laughing19:

9 years ago '07        #104
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 CubanHitman said:
yea thats a lil too biased bruh

LeBron's first 6 years > Kobe's

and Im a Laker fan but be real
 9 years ago '04        #105
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 CubanHitman said:
Kobe had Shaq.. end of thread discussion.. kobe has not done more individually as player... as of stats better than Lebron.. this is a stupid thread... were getting beat right now.. because our supporting cast isnt as good as the magic...
 9 years ago '08        #106
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Here's a crazy thought, maybe if their all star guard Mo Williams could up his FG% from 32% to a whoping 35% that would be the extra basket they need.

Nah what am I saying. LeBron is only averging 42pts 7rebs 7ast and shooting 51%. He needs to be scoring 50ppg on 60%.

And LOL @ laker fans in here talking s**t when they blame everybody except Kobe when they lose.

Lebron aint perfect, but the hate is ridiculous.
 9 years ago '07        #107
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 CubanHitman said:
Umm.....ooooook. Anyway yea he does need to close out games better but he still needs more help. He's the one that gets them in the situation to have a chance to win. Its during the games he needs help. Seriously what has his big man gave him? Lewis is Playin at the 4 and your bigs cant give u nothin. They might as well be sitting on the couch watching the game with me.
 9 years ago '08        #108
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 CubanHitman said:
This is why I hate Kobe stans.

I guess you forget that Kobe had Shaq in his prime.

Lebron as an individual s**ts all over Kobe's first 6
 05-27-2009, 02:49 PM         #109
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these lebron hate threads are only increased in stupidity by the reasoning behind them.....
 9 years ago '05        #110
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Mo Williams is the perfect example of reg. season into post season....when people actually play defense and all games don't resort in blowouts...in the reg season it's easy go poor in pound gainst scrubs and in blowouts...in the playoffs when people actually play D, it's another story
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Lebron played really well in the regular season and for some reason he decides to be much more ball dominant and completely keep the offense stagnant. In the process he's not getting his teammates into a rhythm and he's tiring himself out.
He should be going to his teammates early and often to keep them in the offense.. The only time he should really be dominating the ball is in the 4th quarter.
 9 years ago '08        #112
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 frequent23 said:
he jus need to learn how to make his freethrows, and quit takin dumb 3s, its his fault jus as much as everyone else on the team
:applause: cavs could easily be up if lebron did this, but he's too busy acting like he's playing real life 2K9
 9 years ago '06        #113
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 CubanHitman said:
Thats because Kobe was the number two option on a dynasty team.

LeBron was picked number 1 which means he was on a terrible team from the get go.

Kobe was drafted by the Hornets but he only wanted to go to New York or the Lakers and he went to the Lakers that recently signed the 2nd best player at the time in Shaq.

LeBron's supporting cast is still weak and its amazing they won 66 games.

His great second option player of Mo Williams will help win a championship.
Sure it wont. Mo Williams is an fake all star who I always disliked and he was better last year. Its will be scary if LeBron gets a legitimate allstar on his side. Like Gasol who Lakers give him too much bashing. s**t trade him to Chicago if hes too soft.
 9 years ago '06        #114
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
Do people not see Delonte and Mo Williams miss open jumpers created by LeBron?

I mean I hate LeBron just like most of the people in this thread by dont lie to yourself to make your favorite player seem really better.

Wade and Kobe fans should understand LeBron's situation more since they been through it or are going through it.

Now Kobe's and Wade's situation were worst because there teammates were slightly worst (Wades being the worst of the three).

You have to give LeBron credit though what he could do with a team full of scrubs and semi scrubs is amazing.
 9 years ago '06        #115
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Kobe fans will never admit it but the Lakers are a much better team when they run their offense through Gasol. When the Lakers front court controls the offense the Lakers look unbeatable. Since I'm cheering for Nuggets I just hope they wont catch on to that, because when you have to double Gasol, you can't double Kobe and he's allowed to get easy 1 on 1 shots all day.
Gasol has complained to the media that he wants more touches but also in defense to the Lakers Bynum is still not what he was in the beginning of the season but he should still get more playing time than what Phil is giving him.

Now I understand why Gasol isnt getting touches because Kobe is shooting light out in this series. He is either too big or too strong on his defenders (JR Smith, Dahntay Jones) or he is too quick for his defenders (Carmelo, K-Mart, and Chancey).

Its not like last series where Battier made Kobe struggle except for maybe two games because he has great IQ and great size and lateral quickness same with Artest even though he didnt do a great job on Kobe.

Kobe is on a tear against the Nuggets defenders they cant stop him and its hard to double him with the shooters and great big men who can catch and finish around the basket.
 9 years ago '04        #116
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the magic are a better team...thee end.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
maybe king choke can make his free-throws in tha 4th
 05-27-2009, 03:31 PM         #118
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...he need to take his a.ss in the low post and get some easy baskets. dude is like 270 pounds and stay taking jump shots like he is water.
 9 years ago '07        #119
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
they don't lose from 2 points they lose from lebron turning the ball over in the 4th
and mo Williams making guarantees when hes shooting 5 for 15
 9 years ago '04        #120
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11564 11564
 CubanHitman said:
gtfoh i used to be like u i used to hate lebron the numbers dont lie kobe wasnt doing this s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy