Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2009, 04:15 AM         #721
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

CHECK THEM STATS BUDDY!
 07-15-2009, 04:28 AM         #722
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$20 bucks. good lord im seeling COOGI shirts for less than that WTF
 8 years ago '04        #723
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5475 5475
 Ebay said:
Lebron Winless Shirt made of 100% cotton heavyweight material. Shirts are brand new. Contact me if you have any questions. Kobe 4 Rings LeBron Zero. Witness no championship. Winless and Ringless LeBron. Check my other listing for more sizes.

Perfect item to wear next time the Cavs are in town.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

07-24-2009, 03:08 PM         #724
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ letape
 07-30-2009, 09:45 PM         #725
tu1085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:

[pic - click to view]

Hilarious
 08-25-2009, 03:15 PM         #726
crownzro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AKRON, Ohio -- LeBron James gave fellow NBA All-Star Chris Paul a tour of his hometown -- on two wheels.
 08-25-2009, 03:19 PM         #727
crownzro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The requisite physical gifts are there, and James said that football was his first love. Had he not entered the N.B.A. directly from high school in 2003, he said he might have been hauling in touchdowns instead of alley-oops.

“It’s totally different physically,” James said recently.

“You’ve got to be mentally in tune about getting hit again. It’s a totally different game, but if I really put my mind to it, I think I could.”

A legion of Cleveland Cavaliers fans are happy James stuck with basketball.

“He definitely could have been an N.F.L. player,” Danny Ferry, the Cavaliers’ general manager, said. “I can only imagine what he would do at the combines. He’s an unbelievable athlete and a very competitive person. It’s safe to say had he taken that path, he’d be an All-Pro football player.”
 08-25-2009, 03:21 PM         #728
crownzro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SANTA MONICA, CA (August 18, 2009) – With the upcoming theatrical October 2nd release of “More Than A Game” – a new documentary about NBA superstar LeBron James and the Fab Five’s rise to fame, Interscope Records in conjunction with Lionsgate, has teamed up with Santa Monica based startup Culture Jam to create an innovative new online distribution experience.
 08-25-2009, 03:22 PM         #729
crownzro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AKRON, Ohio -- LeBron James went to the movies on Thursday night and brought 1,000 guests with him.

A few miles from the high school where he became a phenom, the NBA's reigning MVP hosted an advance screening of the documentary, "More Than A Game," a film about James' ascent to superstardom and the four childhood friends who helped him get there.

Shortly after severe thunderstorms blasted through the downtown area, chasing the marching band and cheerleaders from St. Vincent-St. Mary High School inside, James arrived at the historic Civic Theatre along with his girlfriend Savannah Brinson, New Orleans All-Star guard Chris Paul, TV host Nick Cannon and a few of the film's co-stars -- high school buddies Willie McGee and Dru Joyce III.

James will visit China, London and make other stops abroad to promote the film, but none of them will compare to showing it in his hometown.
 08-25-2009, 03:23 PM         #730
crownzro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that Cristal Taylor admitted in court on Monday that she failed to check in with her probation officer in a 12-year-old forgery and theft case. She also acknowledged being arrested twice in Texas in 2000 for misdemeanors.

The 38-year-old St. Louis-area native has said she planned to marry Nowitzki and was pregnant with his child. A Texas judge last month ordered Taylor to undergo a paternity test to determine the father, and Nowitzki is seeking sole custody of the child.

Taylor was arrested on May 6 at Nowitzki's home in Dallas on a 2006 theft of services charge in Jefferson County involving dental work.

She pleaded guilty in 1999 in Missouri to two counts of forgery and two counts of felony stealing and was placed on probation.

St. Charles County Circuit Judge Nancy Schneider on Monday ordered her to serve a concurrent five-year prison sentence for three felonies and a misdemeanor, the clerk's office said.

Taylor was given credit for one year of probation, which means she will serve four years. Her attorney told the Post-Dispatch that she also will receive credit for more than 100 days she spent in jail waiting for trial in her current case.

Taylor's attorney, Matthew Fry, declined to comment about the case to The a.ssociated Press.
 09-02-2009, 01:59 AM         #731
Trene522 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Had to take a second look

[pic - click to view]

lebron is #1!!!:agreement6:
 09-08-2009, 08:13 AM         #732
santana22x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
labron is absolutely better than Kobe..LBJ!.lol:agreement6:
 09-29-2009, 12:29 PM         #733
mistershow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out this link to Lebron's skills... back from 2002. His game is sick and I can't wait to see him in More Than a Game in theaters!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago