Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #561
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
i agree with this 100%. with all this talk i hav not heard one lebron rider say he was righr and im proud of them for that. but he is stioll a talented bum
 9 years ago '08        #562
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 DPGUNIT said:
Thing i wanna know is why does Bron get a pass for the L's he's taken and why is it that he needs a better "team" all of a sudden? They won 66 got damn games this season...He should be held to the same standard imo...

9 years ago '07        #563
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
I am a fan of Lebron and he is very good and has alot of room to improve (that nasty jumpshot) but yes he does take an L for that move he pulled and the statement he gave. In his defense, he's young BUT someone of his stature should hold himself to higher standards. I can understand being upset and s**t but when it's over I feel like your supposed to give praise to the team you just played win or lose.

As Barkley says, they (the NBA) is a family and like a fraternity and Lebron didn't show that bond your supposed to have. In game, yeah you aren't supposed to like your opponent but after the game and off court there should be some kind of mutual respect.
 9 years ago '09        #564
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rape trial
confirmed adulterer
beef with teammates
getting shaq/karl kicked out of la
punching players
walking off the court
demanding trade x2-3
verbally abusing teammates
throwing teammates under the bus..

im just saying.. lebron walked off the court and didnt talk to the media.....people are acting like hes the first to do it... and people are treating him like hes MANNY RAMIREZ.... like he deserves a suspsension/fine or somes**t...

all im saying is that if lebron is a criminal and a bad influence.. what is kobe!??! hes got a sketchy past

All of that s**t you just named are things that kobe has never gotten a pass for so im not sure why your even bringing them up. Kobe still gets backlash from those things while this s**t lebrons going through will be non exsistant in a few months. You can't even compare the amount of hate that kobe has received compared to this bulls**t with prince james. Nobdoy said james was a criminal, but since he's the supposed "FACE OF THE LEAGUE" he's supposed to be the one carrying himself in a professional manner. You trying to put the s**t off and say s**t like "WELL KOBE DID THIS AND KOBE DID THAT". There's not even a comparison to the s**t kobe's went through compared to james. That's straight blasphemy for you even to try and compare the two as far as receving passes by anyone especially the public. Your just a plain kobe hater. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-03-2009 at 09:11 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #565
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Knowledgeable said:
All of that s**t you just named are things that kobe has never gotten a pass for so im not sure why your even bringing them up. Kobe still gets backlash from those things while this s**t lebrons going through will be non exsistant in a few months. You can't even compare the amount of hate that kobe has received compared to this bulls**t with prince james. Nobdoy said james was a criminal, but since he's the supposed "FACE OF THE LEAGUE" he's supposed to be the one carrying himself in a professional manner. You trying to put the s**t off and say s**t like "WELL KOBE DID THIS AND KOBE DID THAT". There's not even a comparison to the s**t kobe's went through compared to james. That's straight blasphemy for you even to try and compare the two as far as receving passes by anyone especially the public. Your just a plain kobe hater. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
this shyt lebron did doesn't even compare to the shyt kobe did.....and you know what.....people right now don't give a fukk what kobe did in the past...so you mad that shyt is gonna get eventually swept under the rug when espn hasn't mentioned kobe bullshyt behavior in the past since he won the mvp.....

let me get this clear

lebron gets a pass for skipping out on the media and not shaking hands
kobe gets forgiven for all the shyt he did and you call the pass for lebron blasphemous...how the fukk you sound
 9 years ago '08        #566
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 beantown85 said:
NBA fans are, BY FAR, the worst fans out of the 4 major sports.

the average NBA fan doesn't know jack s**t about basketball but they still act like they know s**t. you talk to baseball fans and they'll tell you about historical players and s**t like that, the average NBA fan doesn't know s**t about the history of the game or the early guys who have made the game what it is today.
I'd challenge my Basketball IQ with anybody......anybody my n*gga
 9 years ago '09        #567
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
this shyt lebron did doesn't even compare to the shyt kobe did.....and you know what.....people right now don't give a fukk what kobe did in the past...so you mad that shyt is gonna get eventually swept under the rug when espn hasn't mentioned kobe bullshyt behavior in the past since he won the mvp.....

let me get this clear

lebron gets a pass for skipping out on the media and not shaking hands
kobe gets forgiven for all the shyt he did and you call the pass for lebron blasphemous...how the fukk you sound

LMAO at you saying kobe has been forgiven. People still use old s**t kobe did as a reason to hate him. Seriously though what the f**k are you talking about? Did my message go that far over you head dude?Me mad that him not shaking hands is getting swept under the rug? The s**t just happened like 5 days ago so what the hell you getting at? Why would espn bring up old s**t that kobe has done over the past years? You n*ggas get dumber and dumber by the day on this b***h. When something happens recent then it's expected to be talked about on espn, but I don't expect this prince james s**t to be a major subject or supposedly tarnish his image with the public the way things have done kobe. You obviously didn't get what I was saying so don't reply unless you fully understand the statement

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-03-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #568
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 beantown85 said:
NBA fans are, BY FAR, the worst fans out of the 4 major sports.

the average NBA fan doesn't know jack s**t about basketball but they still act like they know s**t. you talk to baseball fans and they'll tell you about historical players and s**t like that, the average NBA fan doesn't know s**t about the history of the game or the early guys who have made the game what it is today.
This is pretty damn true. That's why I won't even get into a debate with someone
that says Kobe >>> Jordan. Soon as I hear an opinion like that, I save myself a head ache and move on.

Last edited by Bullseye; 06-03-2009 at 09:35 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #569
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
propped beantown for that s**t, its true...i dont know about hockey but i can definately agree for the other 3 sports

thaillest719 said:
i agree with this 100%. with all this talk i hav not heard one lebron rider say he was righr and im proud of them for that. but he is stioll a talented bum
to be honest wit u. i havent even heard a lebron d**krider say much of anything since that night...maybe "he needs more help" but thats it
 9 years ago '07        #570
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
LMAO at you saying kobe has been forgiven. People still use old s**t kobe did as a reason to hate him. Seriously though what the f**k are you talking about? Did my message go that far over you head dude?Me mad that him not shaking hands is getting swept under the rug? The s**t just happened like 5 days ago so what the hell you getting at? Why would espn bring up old s**t that kobe has done over the past years? You n*ggas get dumber and dumber by the day on this b***h. When something happens recent then it's expected to be talked about on espn, but I don't expect this prince james s**t to be a major subject or supposedly tarnish his image with the public the way things have done kobe. You obviously didn't get what I was saying so don't reply unless you fully understand the statement
so you mad that this recent shyt won't even put a dint in lebron image

until the day that lebron gets into multiple f!ghts, gets tossed outta games, on video tape throwing his teammates under the bus by name, gets caught cheating on his wife with a stupid chick that accuses him of r*pe...then snitches on his teammate.....then gets forgiven..and gets some endorsements back....then you can't talk...cause the shyt lebron just pulled doesn't compare to what kobe pulled in his career....what happened is that you fools were looking for a reason to hate dude....just looking cause nothing he did before this as far as behavior and conduct warranted it....then when he finally fukks up ya talking all this shyt like ya favorite player hasn't done worst

and since its recent shyt you talking bout.....this recent lebron shyt has been covered on espn......as in skip bayless, pti and around the horn...how much coverage did you think this shyt was gonna get
 9 years ago '09        #571
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
so you mad that this recent shyt won't even put a dint in lebron image

until the day that lebron gets into multiple f!ghts, gets tossed outta games, on video tape throwing his teammates under the bus by name, gets caught cheating on his wife with a stupid chick that accuses him of r*pe...then snitches on his teammate.....then gets forgiven..and gets some endorsements back....then you can't talk...cause the shyt lebron just pulled doesn't compare to what kobe pulled in his career....what happened is that you fools were looking for a reason to hate dude....just looking cause nothing he did before this as far as behavior and conduct warranted it....then when he finally fukks up ya talking all this shyt like ya favorite player hasn't done worst

and since its recent shyt you talking bout.....this recent lebron shyt has been covered on espn......as in skip bayless, pti and around the horn...how much coverage did you think this shyt was gonna get

I just said everything that you said so what's your argument? You seem confused man. Go back and read what I wrote. I just said what you said, but in a totally different way. Your just adding the YOUR JUST HATING ON HIM s**t to make your post look better, but they put prince james on a pedstal and force fed the n*gga with all these commercials then he gets eliminated and shows poor sportsmanship. Regardless of what you say it's still RECENT and won't tarnish his image of how the public will look at him. Mad? You say that s**t like I care. He's done. Eliminated, out of the playoffs. Im just speaking the truth since everything said about lebron seems to revert back to all you n*ggas bringing up kobes name. Difference is that this is all we have to talk about when it comes to james Kobe's team is still playing. Guess bron stans gotta have something to talk about since the prince's season is over

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-03-2009 at 10:25 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #572
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NO LEBRON DOESNT DESERVE ANY PASSES...he was wrong... but hes not a thug/bad influence

but i can understand why he did what he did
1. walking off the court = extremely frustrated with your coach/teammates
-would you feel better if he shook hands and then blasted his teammates/coach in the media?!?

2. lebrons excuse for walking out = putting on a face for the media.. the real reason he did that was b/c he was completely disgusted with his coach/teammates... when the media asks you questions, they demand answers.... and lebron is known to give b.s. answers due to questions that are inappropriate.... and asking him why he walked off would reveal feelings/thoughts that the media could run with for the entire summer... so lebron made up a bulls**t excuse that the media wouldnt agree with, but would be able to understand that there was no disrespect for the opponent..

That doesn't excuse what he did. It also has nothing to do with him choosing not to show respect to his opponents like they did to him in the series where he swept those other teams. He's at fault aswell as his teammates for those losses. They held 20 point leads in like 2 of those games and lost. At the end of the day it's a TEAM sport and he's apart of a team that got beat so face the music man and stop with the excuses. Nothing your saying or can say or make up can excuse prince james for anything this entire season.
 9 years ago '07        #573
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
I just said everything that you said so what's your argument? You seem confused man. Go back and read what I wrote. I just said what you said, but in a totally different way. Your just adding the YOUR JUST HATING ON HIM s**t to make your post look better, but they put prince james on a pedstal and force fed the n*gga with all these commercials then he gets eliminated and shows poor sportsmanship. Regardless of what you say it's still RECENT and won't tarnish his image of how the public will look at him. Mad? You say that s**t like I care. He's done. Eliminated, out of the playoffs. Im just speaking the truth since everything said about lebron seems to revert back to all you n*ggas bringing up kobes name. Difference is that this is all we have to talk about when it comes to james Kobe's team is still playing. Guess bron stans gotta have something to talk about since the prince's season is over
i wanna ask you this.....does any of this warrant lebron losing any endorsements?
if yes.......why exactly
if no.....why complain that his commercials are still gonna get airplay

and the "adding you just hating shyt".........you are in a official lebron thread...and only thing out ya mouth is either..why is he getting a pass...why isn't his image being ruined...and why you hate dude......in a offical lebron discussion thread....nothing positive to say....just why you dislike dude...im sorry...but doesn't that categorize you as a "hater"....nothing to make my posts look better...just calling it how i see it
 9 years ago '09        #574
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
i wanna ask you this.....does any of this warrant lebron losing any endorsements?
if yes.......why exactly
if no.....why complain that his commercials are still gonna get airplay

and the "adding you just hating shyt".........you are in a official lebron thread...and only thing out ya mouth is either..why is he getting a pass...why isn't his image being ruined...and why you hate dude......in a offical lebron discussion thread....nothing positive to say....just why you dislike dude...im sorry...but doesn't that categorize you as a "hater"....nothing to make my posts look better...just calling it how i see it

He won't lose any endorsements nor did I ever say I wanted him to. Where are you getting all of this from dude? I never said I wanted his image ruined either. I clearly said that it won't ruin his image. I never said I wanted him to fail or that I wanted him to lose money so im not sure where your making all this s**t up for I like him, but I was very tired of all the antics and I knew they were gonna get beat sooner or later whether it be the magic or in the finals. Didn't matter, but I knew it was coming. He does get a pass and always has, but the media who d**krod the f**k outta him showed how they can turn on a player just that fast as the made a big deal outta him being a poor sportsman. it's all apart of being a big name player and a star. You face the good and the bad. You have people that like you and people that hate you. Where you been man? This should be nothing new.
 9 years ago '07        #575
space
space
but they put prince james on a pedstal and force fed the n*gga with all these commercials then he gets eliminated and shows poor sportsmanship
this is why i made the endorsements comment...your tired of seeing him...understood...why is he in all these commercials and shyt...but this is the nba.....you have a young superstar with a clean cut image who has in some way lived up to the hype since his rookie season....dude is 24....you think they not gonna market the fukk out this dude...its a business and the nba always gonna try to cash in on its superstars....so arguing on why he is everywhere is a mute point...as for the pregame antics...yep..you right...that shyt did nothing for them in the playoffs...but dude is still young and i hope dudes on that team use this as a learning experience
 9 years ago '09        #576
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
this is why i made the endorsements comment...your tired of seeing him...understood...why is he in all these commercials and shyt...but this is the nba.....you have a young superstar with a clean cut image who has in some way lived up to the hype since his rookie season....dude is 24....you think they not gonna market the fukk out this dude...its a business and the nba always gonna try to cash in on its superstars....so arguing on why he is everywhere is a mute point...as for the pregame antics...yep..you right...that shyt did nothing for them in the playoffs...but dude is still young and i hope dudes on that team use this as a learning experience

Why not market the younger Dwight howard who just happens to be playing in the NBA finals and happened to be the leading vote getter in this years allstar game. You obviously missed the point. He was marketed so hard then came up short and the guy who deserved some of that shine (dwight howard) was still getting snubbed, because espn chose to still d**kride the losing cavs and prince james. So myself and the rest of the world getting tired of seeing james face on the tv every other commercial has nothing to do with anybody wanting to see him lose money. You failed miserably with that logic, but show and market some of the other talented young guys in the nba like the one who still happens to be playing right now. He's that same nice clean cut dude who just put the most hyped player to ever play this game outta the playoffs. Give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-03-2009 at 11:44 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #577
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 832 832

[pic - click to view]

That dude on the left is LeBron. Apparently he produced a few songs and even did main vocals on the single.
 9 years ago '07        #578
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 dangeroushall said:

[pic - click to view]

That dude on the left is LeBron. Apparently he produced a few songs and even did main vocals on the single.
AAAAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA funny thing is they from Ohio hahahahaha
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #579
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
Thats his father!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #580
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Damm that almost a spitting image. LOL where you find this at...you must have been doing some crate diggin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago