Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2009, 06:48 PM         #541
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont care if anyone cosigns me or not.... please answer my question..

how was kobe's behavior in game 7 and the offseason any better than lebron's??! lebron doesnt demand trades, and throw his teammates under the bus. he doesnt get on espn radio saying "theres nothing the gm can do to keep me happy, ship ______ out of this team for j.kidd"... i hate to beat an old horse, but he shipped shaq and karl out of la...

yall give kobe so many passes its disgusting...
kobe , passes?

9 years ago '04        #542
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,658 | Props total: 30853 30853
 keithbm1111 said:
good article. This guy was on WEEI radio in Boston the other day talking about this. All true. LeBron showed immaturity, and was a sore loser. Didnt even congradulate the Magic but no one gives a s**t because he's LeBron
ya since after they beat atlanta and whoever else they played he was on the court for awhile jokin around with the opponets trying to give everyone hugs and s**t
 9 years ago '04        #543
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
why did they move my thread in here? i titled specifically referring to the CAVS, not LEBRON. i swear these mods need to be more consistent, there OTHER lebron threads free floating here on BXSC. clean that s**t up and move them ALL in here. do your jobs!!
 9 years ago '06        #544
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
y u keep comparin what he did to kobe. yea kobe made mistakes in the past . what does that have to do with this. does that mean that lebron is allowed to act like a b***h?? this doesnt excuse lebrons behavior.

thats like sayin since a n*gga shot and k!lled someone that means i couls do the same and get off.
No I was saying Kobe as well as many other greats have made mistakes in the past such as not shaking their opponent's hand after a tough loss...I just don't see why everyone is making a big deal about it I agree it is bad sportsmanship but f**k it he can only learn from it

This series though proved why LeBron isn't better than Kobe yet
 06-02-2009, 08:44 PM         #545
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing wrong with not shaking hands, if you have hate for the other team at the moment or just overall f**k it then you dont have to shake there hand. But dont go running to the media once you sweep the pistons then hide once you lose. b***h move
 9 years ago '07        #546
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
before my opinion gets argued by some lebron stans

i think lebron is a great player and all.

i could be wrong but this n*gga might just turn out
being a allen iverson and b***hin all the time because of all the attention he gets
but who knows?
 9 years ago '06        #547
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
We should have kicked Dwights a.ss like the Pacers did when Bryant shot a pointless 3 pointer at the end of the game

9 years ago '08        #548
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 O_nasty said:
We should have kicked Dwights a.ss like the Pacers did when Bryant shot a pointless 3 pointer at the end of the game

After watchin that, Kobe socked the s**t outta that n*gga...
 06-03-2009, 01:38 AM         #549
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ur askin yourself what "Lebronism" is, well its a disease very common among basketball fans it is usually caused by spending too much time sucking king James.
Read the following piece, if u 100% agree with it, good news ur disease free, if u dont agree with it.... see your doctor ASAP !!!!!

I’m a winner, King James proclaimed. So, there you go. That’s his reason for rushing out of the conference finals without so much as a nod to Dwight Howard(notes) and the Orlando Magic. That’s his reason for marching to the bus and letting the Cleveland Cavaliers’ spare parts take care of his responsibilities in the interview room.

Funny, but James stayed on the court to make sure the Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks paid respect to him. As it turns out, there’s one thing allowed to happen at the end of a playoff series: Everyone bows down and kisses the King’s ring. Only, LeBron doesn’t have a ring. He’s never won a game in the NBA Finals.

So, yes, maybe they just have to kiss his feet.

“It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that,” James said.

No, nothing like that. Yes, James cares so much that it isn’t possible to be gracious and humbled.

You know me, he told the reporters in Cleveland on Sunday. I’m a competitor. “If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”

Here’s the question: Who has the guts to tell him that he sounds like an immature, self-absorbed brat?

Here’s the problem for the Cavaliers and James: No one.

It won’t be Cleveland Cavaliers ownership, front office and coaches. It won’t be the NBA. It won’t be Nike. And it sure won’t be those childhood sycophants who surround James and tell everyone what a brilliant businessman LeBron is because they can answer the phone when corporations call for a famous pitchman.

LeBron doesn’t want to win more than Michael Jordan did, but Jordan could stop and shake a winner’s hand. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird could, too. Julius Erving did. Kobe Bryant(notes). Isiah Thomas led a walkout after losing to the Chicago Bulls after winning two NBA titles, but Joe Dumars never followed him. He stayed and shook Jordan’s hand, the way Jordan had always shook his when the Pistons had beaten him.

“M.J. had stopped, shook my hand and hugged me three straight years that we had beaten them in the playoffs,” Dumars once told me. “There was no way I was walking off the court without shaking the Bulls’ hands.”

Within the Cavs, someone needed to tell James that he embarrassed himself and the franchise, but that won’t happen. They’re too scared of him. Most league executives with knowledge of Cleveland’s operation believe it’s far more of an ownership issue, than basketball operations.

If general manager Danny Ferry and coach Mike Brown privately disdain the ridiculous posing for pictures that James started with his teammates on a 13-game winning streak, the owner is believed to see the foolishness as a marketing dream.

Someone should’ve told James that the pregame Polaroid act was belittling and beneath a championship contender, but it never happened.

All season, the Cavaliers acted too entitled, too arrogant for a team that’s won nothing. They ran out demanding that Mo Williams(notes) be made an All-Star, when the truth bore itself out in the playoffs: Cleveland has one All-Star. Nevertheless, Williams still embarrassed the Cavs with foolish proclamations and guarantees his middling talent couldn’t deliver.

“If you believe in karma with that nonsense,” one Western Conference executive said, “then Cleveland got what was coming to them.”

The Cavaliers are terrified of James. When you’re around them, it’s sometimes embarrassing to watch the way they tip-toe and grovel with him. In their defense, that’s how James wants it. As a childhood prodigy, that’s all LeBron’s ever known. The Cavs are at his mercy until he becomes a free agent in July of 2010, and that isn’t going to change. There’s no chance that he signs an extension this summer, because that would be the end of the drama, the intrigue and LeBron James(notes) isn’t letting that go away.

Now, Ferry goes back to the phones and starts work on surrounding James with championship talent. Cleveland is sure to revisit the Shaquille O’Neal(notes) talks with the Phoenix Suns, and James and his a.ssociates will send out word that, hey, we’ll go to New York unless the Cavs deliver him his title. Well, they’ve reached the NBA Finals and had the best record in the NBA within the past three seasons, so they must have surrounded James with something that works there.

Nevertheless, James distanced himself in losing again, after a season in which he sold himself as all for one, and one for all. James had been an MVP until the very final moments of the basketball season, and then, he embarrassed himself and acted like a petulant kid. In a world where everyone in his life is too fearful or too dependent, LeBron James goes into the summer believing his own nonsense that he walked out of this season a winner.

As usual, there’s no one to tell him.

Except maybe now, Kobe’s puppet.
 9 years ago '07        #550
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
i agree with this 100%. i mean lbj is an extremley talented player and i respect his game, but the d**k-riders and the people who are afraid of him (like the ones mentioned in this article) p!ss me off even more. and because they had their heads up their own a.sses throughout the playoffs thinkin that they had the finals in the bag, they were sent home with nothing AGAINN. now they mad and s**t
 9 years ago '07        #551
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
That article was WAAAAAY too long just to deliver that one simple message. Ok, we get the point... Lebron didn't want to shake hands with Orlando. Call him a jerk, a prick, or sore loser. Ok, we get the point... but DAMN the length of that article was very unnecessary for that little opinion. That writer must have been really working for a raise or something.
 9 years ago '07        #552
Itzike 
space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
good a.ss read
 9 years ago '08        #553
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,852 | Props total: 414 414
 Bullseye said:
That article was WAAAAAY too long just to deliver that one simple message. Ok, we get the point... Lebron didn't want to shake hands with Orlando. Call him a jerk, a prick, or sore loser. Ok, we get the point... but DAMN the length of that article was very unnecessary for that little opinion. That writer must have been really working for a raise or something.
That article was short as hell.

Real talk.
 06-03-2009, 03:37 AM         #554
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean him not shaking hands i felt it was wack but im not making a big deal about it but when you don't talk to the media after the game and then the next day talk to the media sounding like an immature b***h thats what pissed me off

the hype is what makes me hate lebron he hasn't won s**t f**k a mvp i don't give a f**k about almost averaging a triple double the man has to prove himself in the 90's i hated micheal jordan i was a huge reggie miller fan but what happened jordan won 6 rings and became a major influence in my life

good article funny and its also funny how bad of a coach mike brown is and its funny how he sucks up to lebum i remember i heard somewhere when he became head coach he had a meeting with lebum and told him "look in order for me to keep my job we have to get along" lol wtf kinda s**t is that he basically said "im your b***h lebron do wtf you wanna im not gonna challenge you"

GTFO HERE
 9 years ago '09        #555
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 ElMarroAfamado said:
kobe , passes?

Exactly my n*gga. Kobe has never gotten a pass for anything he's ever done. n*ggas be making up s**t to excuse prince james from the s**t he does. f**king pathetic
 06-03-2009, 07:10 AM         #556
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH.....let it go son...so lets say lebron wins a ship...i bet people will still bring this up...he is human..last time i checked humans make mistakes....yea he shouldnt of not walked out...but wtf u want him to do now series been over saturday finals about to start stop talking bout him and focus on magic and lakers....
 9 years ago '06        #557
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
NBA fans are, BY FAR, the worst fans out of the 4 major sports.

the average NBA fan doesn't know jack s**t about basketball but they still act like they know s**t. you talk to baseball fans and they'll tell you about historical players and s**t like that, the average NBA fan doesn't know s**t about the history of the game or the early guys who have made the game what it is today.
 9 years ago '04        #558
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I posted this article and it got merged....im callin shenanigans.....
 9 years ago '07        #559
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lmao......lebron finally gets his own thread and 3/4 of the comments are of disapproval or sheer hate.....fukking amazing
 9 years ago '04        #560
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Thing i wanna know is why does Bron get a pass for the L's he's taken and why is it that he needs a better "team" all of a sudden? They won 66 got damn games this season...He should be held to the same standard imo...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy