most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #521
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 45 45
 Young Professa said:
no offense, but this is the same lebron who ALSO lobbied for jason kidd all summer last year...BEFORE getting mo williams, but the media never made a big deal of it in the first place.
I see what you're sayin, but LeBron didn't throw his team under the bus talkin' s**t about his teammates on radio talk shows and all that....but anyways, i'm a huge fan of both players and they both have their faults like everyone else and i'ma' leave it at that
 9 years ago '07        #522
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
I dont see the big deal about not shaking hands. What he did wrong was not talk to the media. Who cares if he didnt shake hands, its not like he's the only superstar to ever walk off the court without shaking the opponents hands. n*ggas all salty for no reason.
 9 years ago '04        #523
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 dsoul said:
Man Im sick of this sportsmanship s**t people always talk about

Why should he have to shake the teams hand? because society thinks its appropriate

f**kin sheeps....

I feel lebron....neva understood that s**t....
oh

but he should of maybe done a interview atleast.....but thats just me

Im sure im gonna get hate but yall cats need to step outside the box and the norms of society
x2....but i don't think if you do shake your opponents hands you are a sheep...

doczdaname said:
lol it isnt norms of society, its called etiquette. There are just certain things you don't do and you show respect for others because at the end of the day, it is just a game and everything else should be above it..

I'm sure you follow many norms of society everyday but I'm not here to argue, just to explain so maybe you will really step outside of the box.
Etiquette is just a norm in society...smh....

DatVABoy said:
I see what you're sayin, but LeBron didn't throw his team under the bus talkin' s**t about his teammates on radio talk shows and all that....but anyways, i'm a huge fan of both players and they both have their faults like everyone else and i'ma' leave it at that
Kobe throws his teammates under the bus even after wins...did you hear when he was talking s**t about Pau after they won?

smj_724 said:
I dont see the big deal about not shaking hands. What he did wrong was not talk to the media. Who cares if he didnt shake hands, its not like he's the only superstar to ever walk off the court without shaking the opponents hands. n*ggas all salty for no reason.

x2....
 9 years ago '05        #524
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 smj_724 said:
The reason this is becoming a big deal is because everyone in the media has been hyping lebron to be the perfect athlete. He was supposed to be funny, charismatic, and the next great basketball player. The media has been trying to create this icon by promoting his pre-game antics, the showboating, and pushing his MVP status onto us all the time.

What James did though just slapped all the media in the face because he isn't the perfect athlete that they were trying to create and is just an ordinary person who makes mistakes like everyone else.

Add that to the fact that everyone who isn't a Cavs fan was sick of the media treating him like he was one of the greatest to ever play when he hasn't won anything and you have the current situation.
 9 years ago '09        #525
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Mysteryman said:
The reason this is becoming a big deal is because everyone in the media has been hyping lebron to be the perfect athlete. He was supposed to be funny, charismatic, and the next great basketball player. The media has been trying to create this icon by promoting his pre-game antics, the showboating, and pushing his MVP status onto us all the time.

What James did though just slapped all the media in the face because he isn't the perfect athlete that they were trying to create and is just an ordinary person who makes mistakes like everyone else.

Add that to the fact that everyone who isn't a Cavs fan was sick of the media treating him like he was one of the greatest to ever play when he hasn't won anything and you have the current situation.

CLOSE THREAD.:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 11:58 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #526
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Mysteryman said:

So what, f**k the media. Too many people let the media decide who they should like. So whats the difference from Lebron walking off the court and kobe walking off the court after getting beat by the suns? Not talking to the media after the game is something i can understand people being mad at lebron for because thats his responsibility, but not because he didnt shake the opponents hands. Like i said before he's not the only superstar ever to not shake the opponents hand. IDK maybe its just me, but i dont let the media make my decisions on what i think of a person. The media can hype him up all they want and they wont make me believe he's the greatest.
 9 years ago '06        #527
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
 demon9991 said:
Kobe snitching on Shaq = best kind of Sportsmanship :greetings10:
haha. I like to watch lebron play. But im not a fan
 9 years ago '04        #528
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i think lebron is a great athlete and player but he really lost a lot of points with me on dis s**t...dat was a str8 b***h move...
 9 years ago '08        #529
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 GrownmanJ said:
This is what he really did after game 6.....

[pic - click to view]

*doesnt get it*
 9 years ago '04        #530
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Dee Grande said:
*doesnt get it*
he took his "L"..
 9 years ago '04        #531
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I’m a winner, King James proclaimed. So, there you go. That’s his reason for rushing out of the conference finals without so much as a nod to Dwight Howard(notes) and the Orlando Magic. That’s his reason for marching to the bus and letting the Cleveland Cavaliers’ spare parts take care of his responsibilities in the interview room.

Funny, but James stayed on the court to make sure the Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks paid respect to him. As it turns out, there’s one thing allowed to happen at the end of a playoff series: Everyone bows down and kisses the King’s ring. Only, LeBron doesn’t have a ring. He’s never won a game in the NBA Finals.

So, yes, maybe they just have to kiss his feet.

“It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that,” James said.

No, nothing like that. Yes, James cares so much that it isn’t possible to be gracious and humbled.

You know me, he told the reporters in Cleveland on Sunday. I’m a competitor. “If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”

Here’s the question: Who has the guts to tell him that he sounds like an immature, self-absorbed brat?

Here’s the problem for the Cavaliers and James: No one.

It won’t be Cleveland Cavaliers ownership, front office and coaches. It won’t be the NBA. It won’t be Nike. And it sure won’t be those childhood sycophants who surround James and tell everyone what a brilliant businessman LeBron is because they can answer the phone when corporations call for a famous pitchman.

LeBron doesn’t want to win more than Michael Jordan did, but Jordan could stop and shake a winner’s hand. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird could, too. Julius Erving did. Kobe Bryant(notes). Isiah Thomas led a walkout after losing to the Chicago Bulls after winning two NBA titles, but Joe Dumars never followed him. He stayed and shook Jordan’s hand, the way Jordan had always shook his when the Pistons had beaten him.

“M.J. had stopped, shook my hand and hugged me three straight years that we had beaten them in the playoffs,” Dumars once told me. “There was no way I was walking off the court without shaking the Bulls’ hands.”

Within the Cavs, someone needed to tell James that he embarrassed himself and the franchise, but that won’t happen. They’re too scared of him. Most league executives with knowledge of Cleveland’s operation believe it’s far more of an ownership issue, than basketball operations.

If general manager Danny Ferry and coach Mike Brown privately disdain the ridiculous posing for pictures that James started with his teammates on a 13-game winning streak, the owner is believed to see the foolishness as a marketing dream.

Someone should’ve told James that the pregame Polaroid act was belittling and beneath a championship contender, but it never happened.

All season, the Cavaliers acted too entitled, too arrogant for a team that’s won nothing. They ran out demanding that Mo Williams(notes) be made an All-Star, when the truth bore itself out in the playoffs: Cleveland has one All-Star. Nevertheless, Williams still embarrassed the Cavs with foolish proclamations and guarantees his middling talent couldn’t deliver.

“If you believe in karma with that nonsense,” one Western Conference executive said, “then Cleveland got what was coming to them.”

The Cavaliers are terrified of James. When you’re around them, it’s sometimes embarrassing to watch the way they tip-toe and grovel with him. In their defense, that’s how James wants it. As a childhood prodigy, that’s all LeBron’s ever known. The Cavs are at his mercy until he becomes a free agent in July of 2010, and that isn’t going to change. There’s no chance that he signs an extension this summer, because that would be the end of the drama, the intrigue and LeBron James(notes) isn’t letting that go away.

Now, Ferry goes back to the phones and starts work on surrounding James with championship talent. Cleveland is sure to revisit the Shaquille O’Neal(notes) talks with the Phoenix Suns, and James and his a.ssociates will send out word that, hey, we’ll go to New York unless the Cavs deliver him his title. Well, they’ve reached the NBA Finals and had the best record in the NBA within the past three seasons, so they must have surrounded James with something that works there.

Nevertheless, James distanced himself in losing again, after a season in which he sold himself as all for one, and one for all. James had been an MVP until the very final moments of the basketball season, and then, he embarrassed himself and acted like a petulant kid. In a world where everyone in his life is too fearful or too dependent, LeBron James goes into the summer believing his own nonsense that he walked out of this season a winner.

As usual, there’s no one to tell him.

Except maybe now, Kobe’s puppet.

Damn...
 9 years ago '08        #532
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 1700 1700
fag**t a.ss media is running wild w/ this s**t

STFU already, hes a grown a.ss man, if he doesnt want to shake ne1's hand so f**king be it, i dont care if it makes him a bad sport or not, he coulda ran full sprint out the stadium crying afterwards n i wouldnt give a f**k....fag**t a.ss media thinks they are entitled to tell ppl what to do, they jump all over that opportunity every chance they get like they are high n mighty, s**t makes me sick
 9 years ago '05        #533
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
 El Fuerte said:
fag**t a.ss media is running wild w/ this s**t

STFU already, hes a grown a.ss man, if he doesnt want to shake ne1's hand so f**king be it, i dont care if it makes him a bad sport or not, he coulda ran full sprint out the stadium crying afterwards n i wouldnt give a f**k....fag**t a.ss media thinks they are entitled to tell ppl what to do, they jump all over that opportunity every chance they get like they are high n mighty, s**t makes me sick
Not for nothing, but I actually thought that was a good article. I hate the media just as much as the next man, but I think Lebron really made himself look like a fool and agree with 95% of what was written in that article..

Media is still wack tho, but Lebron brought this s**t on himself..

532 - 89 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 06-02-2009, 03:55 PM         #534
Grady Wilson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a b***h. Uneducated, classless, his shoes are ugly, I could beat him in a spelling contest, yeah not a fan.
 9 years ago '05        #535
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Corleone said:
I could do better, its a f**kin trash can, nebody could kick the s**t outta trashcan

Leb***h James shoulda taken his frustrations out on Steve Nash like everyone else
this guys mad. He gave me hate and called me a c*cksucker
 9 years ago '09        #536
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Peterparker said:
I stand by my statements..we gotta stop making athletes out to be iconic heros..and I know damn well a kid who looks up to a sports star aint gone have there feelings hurt cuz of what Lebron did..only when they see there parents make a big deal outta of it..aint no sports star perfect..some of my fav. athletes done far worst in my young life time..aint look at em ne different when it came to the game..

and I watched tha whole series..Lebron did his f**kin thang..tha rest of tha team aint do s**t..Magic is a great team..but nebody could see that Cavs defense lost that game.. I know plenty of members of Cavs left mothaf**kas wide open to score 3's..even Barkley and Miller stated Cavs depended on Lebron to do damn near every f**king thing

they've got to built a better team around him..Lebron is a beast..he's not better then Kobe.. but face it he will be one of tha best players to ever play tha game..

Oh well they still lost as a team and he's apart of the "TEAM" so a loss is a loss. People blamed kobe when his teams got beat and always put the pressure on him so the same s**t applies for lebron. They choked when they had huge leads and some of those games he failed to close on they way that kobe can. The blame is just as much his aa it is his teammates. Game 6 delonte west played his a.ss off while lebron seemed more like he had packed it in already so don't be quick to keep giving this n*gga passes like all yall n*ggas been doing. s**ts pathetic
 9 years ago '07        #537
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
good article. This guy was on WEEI radio in Boston the other day talking about this. All true. LeBron showed immaturity, and was a sore loser. Didnt even congradulate the Magic but no one gives a s**t because he's LeBron
 9 years ago '05        #538
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Ya'll f*gs said:
06 Lakers

Brown, Kwame
Bryant, Kobe (C)
Cook, Brian
Evans, Maurice
Farmar, Jordan
McKie, Aaron
Mihm, Chris
Odom, Lamar (C)
Parker, Smush
Radmanovic, Vladimir
Turiaf, Ronny
Vujacic, Sasha
Walton, Luke
Williams, Shammond

06 Cavs

Shannon Brown
Daniel Gibson
Drew Gooden
Larry Hughes
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
LeBron James
Damon Jones
Dwayne Jones
Donyell Marshall
Ira Newble F
Sasha Pavlovic
Scot Pollard
Eric Snow
Anderson Varejao
David Wesley

Really, which team looks better?
That's why I laugh when n*ggas try to compare Lebron's team this year to Kobe's 06 team. It's not even close but Kobe didn't get a pass. He was labled a ball hog and selfish while Lebron did all he could but his team didn't show up. The hypocrisy is ridiculous but I can go on and on about this.

It’s all about who the media wants to portray in a certain light. If they like you they’re do everything they can to boost you’re image. If they don’t then they try to tear you down. Only people who can see past the media B.S. will see the truth. Not what's fabricated.

Last edited by TheT; 06-02-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 06-02-2009, 06:44 PM         #539
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill knock out lebron hes a p***y
 06-02-2009, 06:47 PM         #540
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:
06 Lakers

Brown, Kwame
Bryant, Kobe (C)
Cook, Brian
Evans, Maurice
Farmar, Jordan
McKie, Aaron
Mihm, Chris
Odom, Lamar (C)
Parker, Smush
Radmanovic, Vladimir
Turiaf, Ronny
Vujacic, Sasha
Walton, Luke
Williams, Shammond

06 Cavs

Shannon Brown (nice backup)
Daniel Gibson (werent people on this guys nuts talkin bout how gret he was 1 playoffs?)
Drew Gooden (rebounding, blocking pf)
Larry Hughes (athletic sg that has decent defensive skills)
Zydrunas Ilgauskas (all star big man)
LeBron James
Damon Jones (3 pt sharpshooter )
Dwayne Jones *haha
Donyell Marshall (3 pt sharshooter)
Ira Newble F (rebounding hustle guy comin off the bench)
Sasha Pavlovic (3 pt sharpshooter)
Scot Pollard (saavy vet, rebounding hustle guy)
Eric Snow (saavy vet, defensive skills can knock down the mid range and 3s even)
Anderson Varejao (flopper, annoyance on the defensive end, putbacks, rebounder hustle guy )
David Wesley (saavy vet that can handle the ball....shooter)

Really, which team looks better?
I MEAN REALLY....
he has every possible component right there to win except maybe a defensive big man (which he had in ben wallace this year)

he really has no excuses......jjust admit it hes not as great as everyone thinks he is .....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago