Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #501
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3524 3524
 Maroon_Tiger said:
finally, someone who isnt a hater

i agree... lebron had the world of pressure under him, played great... his teammates have no k!ller instinct in them... along with the coach

lebron was probably extremely pissed at the lack of support and letdown of being eliminated... he probably wanted to go out like wolverine and rip apart the whole building... but he held his composure and walked away..

people gotta be honest with themselves... if you were lebron you'd be EXTREMELY pissed off...

lebron had to let off some steam...people handle it in different ways..

some people...
1. start a f!ght toward the end of the game/foul someone extremely hard out of frustration
2. decide to walk off the court and not shake hands
3. destroy equipment in the vistor's side of the stadium
4. throw their teammates under the bus
5. stop playing hard in the game/give up
6. go on a ryan leaf tirade...

lebron held it together, didnt throw a tantrum, but he did walk off the court.. which is disrespectful... but its being blown out of proportion

Still making excuses for prince james I see. Oh and by the way lebron has no k!ller instinct. Don't let that last second shot that "SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD TO HAPPEN" fool you. Nobdoy can explain how they let that 20 point lead in game one happen. What kinda k!ller instinct did he show in that game? You n*ggas need to give up with all these excuses. s**t's depressing how sad you n*ggas sound on here
 9 years ago '09        #502
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Who cares anyone who ain't a brainwashed moron and sees trough all smokes and mirrors from LeStern can't be surprised by this

The guys a chump

And he lost.

So fukk him.

Joined the Nowitzki club. LeBalding and Nowitzki are the only players in NBA history to be on a 60+ win team, win the MVP award and not make it to the Finals.

Witness that, Ohio motherfukkers.

:jumping0045: :owned:
 06-02-2009, 10:33 AM         #503
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
Man Im sick of this sportsmanship s**t people always talk about

Why should he have to shake the teams hand? because society thinks its appropriate

f**kin sheeps....

I feel lebron....neva understood that s**t....
oh

but he should of maybe done a interview atleast.....but thats just me

Im sure im gonna get hate but yall cats need to step outside the box and the norms of society
You know.. most of us...... make up society, right?
 9 years ago '09        #504
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

suns vs. lakers game 7 (2006 playoffs)

KOBE WALKED OFF THE COURT... didnt get talked about at all

Nobody gave a f**k about kobe anymore. He wasn't getting his d**krode like lebron's been doing.. Kobe's image to most was tarnished so s**t like that was expected from him cause they didn't give a damn, but when the proclaimed BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD did it it meant more, because he's supposed to have this squeaky clean image that the media keeps giving him. He's winner though right?:rolleyes: So he doesn't have to humble himself enough to shake hands I guess. f**k that s**t.
 06-02-2009, 10:37 AM         #505
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

suns vs. lakers game 7 (2006 playoffs)

KOBE WALKED OFF THE COURT... didnt get talked about at all

as i remember, the TNT/BX STANS/etc gave kobe a pass b/c he was the only guy who showed up
Hand shake isn't the big deal

The combination of no handshake, leaving teammates to speak on the TEAM's loss, and the comment the next day about being a winner. LeBaron couldn't have come off any worse in defeat.

Did Kobe do the post game presser? Then he talked about defeat instead of talking about what a poor sport he looked like in defeat.

Besides, everyone knows what kind of person Kobe really is
 9 years ago '09        #506
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i didnt make an excuse for it... lebron was wrong... but if i was the magic, i'd COMPLETELY understand... MAGIC>Lebron 4 games to 2.... the competition amongst the two teams wasnt close at all.. it was lebron going all out, and his teammates playing like 30%... or maybe they just proved that their hearts are weak a/g a ferocious team...

So what do the cavs need to do to help him get over the hump, because this team was better than any other team he's played on in the past and he's already made the finals with a much worse team. What's next?
 9 years ago '09        #507
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Hand shake isn't the big deal

The combination of no handshake, leaving teammates to speak on the TEAM's loss, and the comment the next day about being a winner. LeBaron couldn't have come off any worse in defeat.

Did Kobe do the post game presser? Then he talked about defeat instead of talking about what a poor sport he looked like in defeat.

Exactly my point:applause:
 9 years ago '09        #508
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are you serious?!?! he scored 81 pts that year... people rode kobe harder than that kentucky derby..

i posted clear evidence where kobe did the same and yall shrug it off...

THATS WHAT HATERS DO....at least be honest, you're being a hater...

if you can justify kobe's walk off being < lebron's then you're a f**kin hater

Kobe never left the f**king buliding he stayed and talked to the media and didn't leave his teammates to anwser for his a.ss. He's won 3 TITLES and didn't use the IM A WINNER speech to blow the s**t off on why he left his boys hanging How many other players have scored 81 poinst that still play the game? Yea it was a big f**king deal, but if your comparing him scoring 81 and receiving praise compared to all the d**kriding that lebron gets then your the one whos a f**king hater

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 10:45 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #509
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are you serious?!?! he scored 81 pts that year... people rode kobe harder than that kentucky derby..

i posted clear evidence where kobe did the same and yall shrug it off...

THATS WHAT HATERS DO....at least be honest, you're being a hater...

if you can justify kobe's walk off being < lebron's then you're a f**kin hater

kobe in 2006 = lebron in 2009... both players played well enough individually to win a ring, but their teams werent good enough and didnt show up at all

False
 9 years ago '09        #510
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Yeah

LeBaron's team is WEAK now

Throw it under the bus

They were OK for 66 wins

they were OK for 2 home loses

They were OK for 8-0 playoff run

They were OK and good enough for that. but now....they suck.

Or better yet

all those things were just LEBRON

and this loss against Orlando?

All on Mo Williams. Yup.

:laughing9: Yep. Had they won the title this year n*ggas wouldn't even be saying none of the s**t they been saying. They had the best home record and even had a good a.ss record against the west teams, but now after they get exposed all of a sudden people wanna say lebron has no help s**t's pathetic man
 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM         #511
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

kobe in 2006 = lebron in 2009... both players played well enough individually to win a ring, but their teams werent good enough and didnt show up at all
06 Lakers

Brown, Kwame
Bryant, Kobe (C)
Cook, Brian
Evans, Maurice
Farmar, Jordan
McKie, Aaron
Mihm, Chris
Odom, Lamar (C)
Parker, Smush
Radmanovic, Vladimir
Turiaf, Ronny
Vujacic, Sasha
Walton, Luke
Williams, Shammond

06 Cavs

Shannon Brown
Daniel Gibson
Drew Gooden
Larry Hughes
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
LeBron James
Damon Jones
Dwayne Jones
Donyell Marshall
Ira Newble F
Sasha Pavlovic
Scot Pollard
Eric Snow
Anderson Varejao
David Wesley

Really, which team looks better?
 9 years ago '04        #512
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe in 2006:
-shot 3 times in the 2nd half to a.ssert his opinion that his team sucked
-walked off the court
-demanded a trade in the offseason
-*CANT FIND ANY VIDEO OF HIM TALKING TO THE MEDIA*

HOW IS THIS ANY BETTER THAN LEBRON:
-walking off the court
-talking to his teammates in the lockeroom
-avoiding the media for a day

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS HATERS
:foodanddrink6:

maroon, you do know that you're all by yourself right? you lebron comrades left early for the summer
 9 years ago '09        #513
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I CANT FIND ANY VIDEO OF HIM TALKING TO THE MEDIA

But kobe shot the ball 3 times in the second half, and it was obvious that he was leaving his teammates out to dry and throwing them under the buss... lebron WENT HARD til the buzzer... and didnt throw his teammates under the buss and didnt demand a trade

yall excuse kobe's behavior soo much.... i think thats because hes already GOT A REPUTATION AS A PRICK... so when someone like lebron who is polite forgets to hold a door for a granny, it makes front page for a week

Kobe talked to the media regardless of if you can find any footage of it. You just soudn super bitter cause they got exposed. You still ain't explaining on what the need to improce on. How do you take a less talented team to the finals then when you have your best that you've played on you can't even make it to the gotdamn finals. Pathetic boy just pathetic
 06-02-2009, 10:54 AM         #514
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe in 2006:
-shot 3 times in the 2nd half to a.ssert his opinion that his team sucked
-walked off the court
-demanded a trade in the offseason
-*CANT FIND ANY VIDEO OF HIM TALKING TO THE MEDIA*

HOW IS THIS ANY BETTER THAN LEBRON:
-walking off the court
-talking to his teammates in the lockeroom
-avoiding the media for a day

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS HATERS
Wow, you really seem stupid. Like, really really stupid. I think you're taking this time out to knock Kobe. That's cool, kinda like when Kobe was getting knocked for r*pe he tried to throw Shaq under the bus. Only it doesn't work. It makes you look worse for not accepting the truth.

Just look how you word things under Kobe's name as compared to LeBron's. Are you trying to make yourself look unbiased? It's not working.

Anyway, Kobe is a real life d**khead. That doesn't mean LeBron, face of the NBA, should be, too.
 06-02-2009, 10:57 AM         #515
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
IM NOT SAYING THEY HAVE THE SAME ROSTER TALENT.... im saying that LEBRON'S TEAM LET HIM DOWN when he performed great all series... just like the lakers UNDERPERFORMED FOR KOBE when he played great all series... except game 7
Really, in the 4 losses to the Spurs that year LeBum averaged just 22 points
 9 years ago '06        #516
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
 illmatic_kid said:
Yea that was lame of kobe, but him and his teammates got through that..Kobe as far as I know has never walked out of a losing battle without shaking the other players hands and showing respect..Kobe doesn't do camera poses with his teammates before games like he's bigger than the game itself...Lebron showed who he was by walking out and it's even worse since dwight howard is supposed to be his friend. Then he went on to make excuses and saying that he's a "WINNER"..What's he won to allow him to be able to act that way..He threw his teammates under the bus aswell by skipping out on the press and leaving the other players to talk about the loss...He'll learn from it, but it still didn't look good on his behalf especially with all the praise he's been getting these days.
I agree 100% with this statement....as much respect as I have for LeBron, that was a b***h move bottom line
 9 years ago '09        #517
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
IM NOT SAYING THEY HAVE THE SAME ROSTER TALENT.... im saying that LEBRON'S TEAM LET HIM DOWN when he performed great all series... just like the lakers UNDERPERFORMED FOR KOBE when he played great all series... except game 7

Blowing 20 point leads at home isn't underperforming. They played well enough to get that lead, but lebron couldn't close out the game like he should have besides that shot from game 2. He has no k!ller instinct and that's the only thing that seperates him from the people like jordan and kobe. He has freakish athletism and puts up some nice stats, but to me he lacks that k!ller instinct and you can't teach that your born with it.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 11:04 AM..
 06-02-2009, 10:58 AM         #518
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont care if anyone cosigns me or not.... please answer my question..

how was kobe's behavior in game 7 and the offseason any better than lebron's??! lebron doesnt demand trades, and throw his teammates under the bus. he doesnt get on espn radio saying "theres nothing the gm can do to keep me happy, ship ______ out of this team for j.kidd"... i hate to beat an old horse, but he shipped shaq and karl out of la...

yall give kobe so many passes its disgusting...
Check this out.....
how was kobe's behavior in game 7 and the offseason any better than lebron's??!
Just for the sake of argument, I'll say Kobe looked just as horrible a sport as LeBron. But does that somehow, to you, make LeBron a better sport? Because Kobe was just as bad??
 9 years ago '09        #519
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont care if anyone cosigns me or not.... please answer my question..

how was kobe's behavior in game 7 and the offseason any better than lebron's??! lebron doesnt demand trades, and throw his teammates under the bus. he doesnt get on espn radio saying "theres nothing the gm can do to keep me happy, ship ______ out of this team for j.kidd"... i hate to beat an old horse, but he shipped shaq and karl out of la...

yall give kobe so many passes its disgusting...

Kobe's not the face of the NBA. Those days are long gone for him. Had he been then everything your saying would have meant so much then. but it doesn't. You acting like kobe didn't catch his fair share of hell. He's still catching the heat for s**t he did years ago. Another month or so and nobody will even be talking about this bulls**t that prince james did, but you can't be serious and act like n*ggas don't me roasting kobe. He' the most loved/hated guy in basketball today. Be serious dude.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 11:05 AM..
 06-02-2009, 11:18 AM         #520
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NO... im tired of people/media acting like lebron is the worst sport in the world...other HIGHLY-COMPETITIVE athletes have done the same thing

and it doesnt mean that you dont respect your opponent(unless its a rivalry)
No, it means you don't respect the game that's made you who you are.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy