Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #481
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
He barely touched that trash can and he tore it up
I could do better, its a f**kin trash can, nebody could kick the s**t outta trashcan

Leb***h James shoulda taken his frustrations out on Steve Nash like everyone else
 9 years ago '08        #482
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
he shoulda went through it to see if he could find some FT shooting and a basketball IQ
 9 years ago '08        #483
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
This is what he really did after game 6.....

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #484
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 GrownmanJ said:

[pic - click to view]

damn I'm dying right now!
 9 years ago '08        #485
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
only n*ggas defending Lebron are ohio n*ggas and lebron c*cksuckers....if this was wade or kobe instead yall p***ys would be all over this s**t too so gtfoh

My exact words. Lebron gets a pass, but in reality he's done nothing. He's an awesome player. but he just doesn't seem to care about the game like I feel he should. Seems like it more of just a show to him, because he likes to showboat and smile and pose for the camera and all that other bulls**t..Then once they got smashed on he couldn't even be a man and go over and shake the other teams hand...No class whatsoever. Don't ever mention him in the same breath with Jordan or kobe...He doesn't deserve it......
 9 years ago '09        #486
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 Derric said:
Lol @ these whiny a.ss people in this thread. Will yall give LeBron's d**k some room to breathe? It doesn't make any sense for there to be 20 LeBron hate-threads a day all about the same things. Some of you really need to get a life.

Shut up Ol' Foil plated necklace, starbury polo wearing a.ss n*gga. You always talking s**t. How you gone talk s**t and look like this

[pic - click to view]

You need to tell your barber to stop pushing your f**king edge up so far back ol' circle edge up having a.ss n*gga

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 07:32 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #487
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
f**k it. go home n watch dada play orlando n do wat he couldnt.
 9 years ago '06        #488
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
 illmatic_kid said:
My exact words. Lebron gets a pass, but in reality he's done nothing. He's an awesome player. but he just doesn't seem to care about the game like I feel he should. Seems like it more of just a show to him, because he likes to showboat and smile and pose for the camera and all that other bulls**t..Then once they got smashed on he couldn't even be a man and go over and shake the other teams hand...No class whatsoever. Don't ever mention him in the same breath with Jordan or kobe...He doesn't deserve it......
No offense but, wasn't Kobe the same guy who demanded to be traded and then wanted andrew bynum shipped to new jersey and threw his teammates under the bus? Not a class act in my book.......I am in no way condoning what LeBron did because I also think his excuse for not shaking hands with Orlando was a cop out of him being a poor sport because they lost the series but the bottom line is they all mistakes nobody is perfect LeBron should take what he's done and learn from it
 9 years ago '06        #489
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
someone needs to post that dirk gif kicking the exercise bike

thats right up there with this one
 9 years ago '05        #490
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
 P. Dedos said:
39 points, 8 boards, and 8 a.ssist that series

UNBELIEVABLE :wow: :wow: :wow:
He should of had more points with all those bums around him. I give the n*gga some propz avg 8 a.ssists through 6 games with guys that can't shoot is tough.
 9 years ago '06        #491
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1236 1236
 GrownmanJ said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic
 9 years ago '09        #492
space
space
 Derric said:
Lol @ this f*g**t. So...you saved my picture to your computer? Don't say you went back to my myspace and got it from there, because that's not my default picture and my page is private. You lost big time for saving my picture to your hard-drive.

Get a fashion tip you dumb a.ss n*gga. Your punk a.ss pic is inside this thread you dummy.() .You lost by rocking starbury gear with a silver CD plated necklace. f**k outta here and go get that edge up fixed ol' receding hairline having a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '08        #493
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 DatVABoy said:
No offense but, wasn't Kobe the same guy who demanded to be traded and then wanted andrew bynum shipped to new jersey and threw his teammates under the bus? Not a class act in my book.......I am in no way condoning what LeBron did because I also think his excuse for not shaking hands with Orlando was a cop out of him being a poor sport because they lost the series but the bottom line is they all mistakes nobody is perfect LeBron should take what he's done and learn from it

Yea that was lame of kobe, but him and his teammates got through that..Kobe as far as I know has never walked out of a losing battle without shaking the other players hands and showing respect..Kobe doesn't do camera poses with his teammates before games like he's bigger than the game itself...Lebron showed who he was by walking out and it's even worse since dwight howard is supposed to be his friend. Then he went on to make excuses and saying that he's a "WINNER"..What's he won to allow him to be able to act that way..He threw his teammates under the bus aswell by skipping out on the press and leaving the other players to talk about the loss...He'll learn from it, but it still didn't look good on his behalf especially with all the praise he's been getting these days.
 9 years ago '06        #494
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Well LeBron just showed the world his "superstar" colors. He's played the game up until this point and painted the perfect picture of himself in everyone's head. Then....BANG. He gets frustrated and exposes to everybody what he does not want them to see....That he's human.

I don't think its a big deal and honestly want to say f**k you to everyone who is now, out of all times, bashing him for making a mistake. Yes, he should learn some humility but at the same time the picture that he painted of himself, we the fans and the media framed it and hung it on a wall.

Not cool, because the same people who were carrying his jock strap a week ago are throwing him to the wolves. But it's all good though. All the greats have had a fall from grace. Only to pick themselves and rise again.

This is LeBron's test and its not over. He'll face even more ridicule when he jets in 2010. And I don't think its fair because every player in the league wants to maximize their potential earning and the only way he does that is by him going to a huge market. Fans jus don't seem to be grasping the idea that these guys are businessmen.
 9 years ago '04        #495
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5478 5478
 DatVABoy said:
no offense, but this is the same lebron who ALSO lobbied for jason kidd all summer last year...BEFORE getting mo williams, but the media never made a big deal of it in the first place.
 9 years ago '04        #496
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
LOL, I aint gonna lie when I was in High School I left the court on 3 occasions with out shaking hands, one was a game where my teamates did not show up and the other 2 times I was just dead tired and needed to get the hell outta there and get on the bus!!! I think people put too much into it because he is Lebron James... wtf about the other 3 ppl that walked off the court before Lebron did??? The other thing that is funny is the thread starter just happens to be a KOBE fan lol...

LBJ is still the Best Player in the League
 9 years ago '04        #497
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Oh and i am waiting for the e-hate!!!
 9 years ago '09        #498
space
space
 Derric said:
Hahahahahahaahahhahahaha
Guess why my photo is in that thread? Because your f*g**t, stalking a.ss put it there.
It's always funny when I go to a message board and get a male stalker. You f*g**ts are hilarious.

And guess who's f*g**t a.ss posted his myspace on boxden for the world to see his starbury collection? You calling n*ggas stalkers when your the one who posted that wack s**t hoping to get some shine on a messaboard and instead you got clowned. Log off now f*g**t and go get that shape up fixed. n*gga's don't rock circle edge's you bum a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '09        #499
space
space
 young $ said:
LOL, I aint gonna lie when I was in High School I left the court on 3 occasions with out shaking hands, one was a game where my teamates did not show up and the other 2 times I was just dead tired and needed to get the hell outta there and get on the bus!!! I think people put too much into it because he is Lebron James... wtf about the other 3 ppl that walked off the court before Lebron did??? The other thing that is funny is the thread starter just happens to be a KOBE fan lol...

LBJ is still the Best Player in the League

The other players aren't the supposed "FACE OF THE LEAGUE". You saying that they putting to much into it, because it's lebron james like he ain't been getting his d**krode by everybody in the world. All the commercials and people putting him on a pedastal and he acts b***hmade and doesn't humble himself enough to shake hands then goes on to say he didn't do it because he's he's a winner Anyhow it' still Kobe>>bron. Don't ever forget that son:greetings10:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 06-02-2009 at 09:38 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #500
space
space
 Peterparker said:
i'm riden w/ Lebron on this one..why be fake?? I played sports all thru school..me and my team hated to shake hands w/ tha team who just whooped our a.ss..but we did it cuz coach said so..while were shaking hands we talking s**t to each other or tha team got grins n s**t on there face..so that conduct of sportsmanship really don't mean s**t

Howard not even blowin it up as much..my thing is Lebron is tha best player in the leaque.. don't switch s**t around just cuz he aint shake a hand..and I could understand a lil bit why he was frustrated..this cat scoring 40 something points a game..puttin out good amount of passes..killen it damn near on all levels..he carried tha team of flunkies..got tha a.sses handed to em cuz frankly who else on Cavs stepped it up besides Lebron? and u know when they lose they gone point out Lebron more then nebody..dude was under mad pressure..

he shoulda s**tted on Mo Williams more then anything..this b***h was c*cky for no reason and he aint do s**t tha whole game..tha whole team is garbage..n if I was Lebron I'd leave tha team..

It's not about him being fake it's about him being a multi million dollar icon who kids look up to. That's what it boils down to. Even if he didn't shake a hand he's still not better than kobe. Not even close to being clutch. Carrying your team and having 20 point leads and losing them shows how much of a leader he is. Kobe's team have big leads like that and loses them in close games and gets slaughtered on here, but lerbron's team does it and he gets a pass. f**k that. Two of those games were supposed to be won, because they were leading by damn near 22 point and lost the f**king games. How can you call his team garbage, because they got there a.sses whipped? They just got beat by a better team even though they cold have won that series. He's at blame just as much as his teammates. Lebron gets no pass for anything he does from here on out especially not with the pedastal they got this n*gga on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago