Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #461
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
only n*ggas defending Lebron are ohio n*ggas and lebron c*cksuckers....if this was wade or kobe instead yall p***ys would be all over this s**t too so gtfoh
 9 years ago '04        #462
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
ive seen worse

that aint s**t
 06-01-2009, 10:26 PM         #463
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roid rage?
 9 years ago '04        #464
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
Man Im sick of this sportsmanship s**t people always talk about

Why should he have to shake the teams hand? because society thinks its appropriate

f**kin sheeps....

I feel lebron....neva understood that s**t....
oh

but he should of maybe done a interview atleast.....but thats just me

Im sure im gonna get hate but yall cats need to step outside the box and the norms of society

Last edited by dsoul; 06-01-2009 at 10:32 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #465
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
good article..he thinks he is above everyone and it shouldn't be like that..for the first time he has finally showed his true colors. "I'm a competitor" my a.ss, he doesn't have respect for anyone but himself and thats the real truth. When he does his antics, people see it as charasmatic but its just him not caring about earning respect the honest way. He hasn't won on the professional level so until he does, he shouldn't be undermining teams and players.
 9 years ago '04        #466
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
 dsoul said:

Why should he have to shake the teams hand? because society thinks its appropriate

f**kin sheeps....

oh

Im sure im gonna get hate but yall cats need to step outside the box and the norms of society

lol it isnt norms of society, its called etiquette. There are just certain things you don't do and you show respect for others because at the end of the day, it is just a game and everything else should be above it..

I'm sure you follow many norms of society everyday but I'm not here to argue, just to explain so maybe you will really step outside of the box.
 06-01-2009, 10:40 PM         #467
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how everyone knows its really cowardly what he did and even what he said after
but they are blind to it just because he is lebron james
 9 years ago '05        #468
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 dsoul said:

f**kin sheeps....

oh

no we're not sheep he's always shook hands of players he lost to he just doesnt have respect for the magic plus if shaking hands wasnt important to him then he wouldnt have waited on the floor for the pistons and the hawks to shake his hand thats all..its not about him being a poor sport its about him not respecting howard as an equal .."all he had to say the next day was my emotions got the best of me i had high expectations for this season and i was crushed i apologize for being a poor sport congratuations orlando my hats off to howard"... hes got it in for howard he couldnt even let him have his moment at this yr dunk contest it was nate and howards night and lebron had make sure he announced that he gonna be in it next yr
 9 years ago '06        #469
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Karma is a b***h huh Lebron....LOL.

Clowning on teams all season posing for pictures. Mo williams posing and now your a.ss got sent home..lol.
 06-01-2009, 11:09 PM         #470
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo....why are we still talking about this........this happened on saturday..its monday..the finals on thursday..i bet next season no one will even mention this s**t
 9 years ago '06        #471
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
Pre-Game antics...Clowning on the bench...Posing for dunks (Mid Air)

Straight disrespect to the the teams, Lebron fans yapping it up, when you know the dude is wrong all of a sudden the age old tradition isn't good enough for Lebron fans. If Kobe or Granger (If he ever makes playoffs) ever did that instead of condoning is I wouldn't even post in the thread, out of shame. Supposedly he didn't shake in the Celtics series or the Spurs

On another note, who the f**k named this guy the King?
Theres only one king and hes retired, and to rally for the title you must have some hardware on multiple fingers

*Puts on his flame suit

*Takes it off, "I'm kidding"

FLAME ON!
 9 years ago '06        #472
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Yankees fitted on Lebrons dome @ press conferences is what isnt a good look for the Cavs
 9 years ago '05        #473
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
Didnt kobe walk straight off the court last year when boston won.... Get off lebrons nuts man... SO WHAT IF HE DIDNT SHAKE HANDS.... What he hurt your feelings? Because im sure dwight howard aint worrying about that more then YOU
 9 years ago '05        #474
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 dsoul said:

f**kin sheeps....

oh

lmao, how the hell is showing respect being a 'sheep?' gtfo out of here with that rebellious bulls**t and grow the f**k up.

what he said was stupid..how the hell are you going to compare a sports game to a fist f!ght? becasue that's all it is - a game. the article is on point - when he wins, everything is gravy..he waits for people to give him his respect..even when his team just sweeped them and showboated after every play. but when his team loses to the better team..to a team that played hard and was the underdog, he can't even shake his own friends hand or anybody else on the other team? then he bails like a little b***h and gets his teammates to go talk to the media? what a little b***h. i don't understand why the media even pushes this arrogant f**k. i remember a few years ago in rochester, the cavs were playing the raptors during an exhibition game and the house was PACKED. full of people who probably have never seen an nba game live and everybody was there for Lebron. so they start chanting brons name so he can get in the game..coach didn't play him (understandable because u really dont wanna get ur stars hurt during a pre-season game) but he could've just asked to get in the game for 5 minutes or something for his fans...instead, n*gga pulled a b***h and got up, ripped his warm up off, stared at the crowd and LAUGHED then put his warm up back on and sat back on the bench. n*ggas a real class act.
 9 years ago '09        #475
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
haha poor cav fans...maybe next year.i remember when all the cav fans were talking s**t bout the lakers cause houston took la to 7 games.where the f**k are all the lebron stans at
P.S rawproduct i see you
 9 years ago '04        #476
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5482 5482
this will die out by the week's end. but i feel reporters owe it to the readers; the ones who feed into all of the "hype" members of the press dishes. it's amazing when a situation like this happens, the only people willing to make news of it is "us"....the same fans, the same readers. this is because most of the press turn the other way and allow the story to die out. i applaud guys like adrian, and skip bayless for not allowing lebron to slide without accountability.

in rare defense for lebron, he is human and suffered an emotional loss. fortunately in his favor he's young, the offseason will be a long one, and all will be forgotten by the time next season rolls around. ESPN will be sure to remind us about the "reigning mvp" 2,409,633 times next year.
 9 years ago '06        #477
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Lebron has the media going nuts even when he's not playing:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #478
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
every since you start doing competitions either sports or others you always shake your opponents hand win or lose. To me its not even about being a good sport as much as it is standing up like a real man and admitting that you were beat.

I guess technically that means kids playing t-ball are more mature than lebron because they shake hands after the game
 9 years ago '05        #479
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
He barely touched that trash can and he tore it up
 9 years ago '06        #480
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
so he didnt do no interviews???

isnt that a fine ??????????? david stern must really love that boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy