Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 08:53 PM         #441
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe snitching on Shaq = best kind of Sportsmanship :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #442
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
I actually felt sorry for Lebron until he did that b***h move of leaving without congratulating anyone. Lebron is that type of player people put they're hope into. He has the "clean cut" image that fathers and coaches crave. I can't tell you how many people say they like Lebron because he's a good guy, a team guy. That's one of the reasons why he has all the hype in the world. People feel like they finally have someone clean cut and also the best player.

Its sad really because everyone is looking for that role model. That person that they can tell they're kids, " This is how you play the game". So he receives all the hype in the world and doesn't have to abide by the standards that they themselves created for someone to achieve greatness. He was labeled the best thing since sliced bread before he even played his first NBA minute. They're saying he's better than Kobe and comparing him to Jordan before he's won one championship. This man hasn't even won a Finals game.

Everybody is so quick to jump on something that they perceive is good and holy but they don't know that they are the ones actually corrupting him more and more. Every time he's called the King its feeding his ego. Every time he can call himself a winner and nobody calls him out on it feeds his ego. Wojnarowski makes a great point when he says the organization is afraid to say anything because they are. He has them by the balls because so much money is invested in him but until somebody calls Lebron out he's going to feel he can do no wrong.

I feel Lebron needs to be humbled before he can finally become that player that so many want him to be. Pushing all of this "greatness" on him is actually hurting him. Making him the standard and not allowing him to earn his way to that point is detrimental to his growth. They're putting too much pressure on one man's shoulders but Lebron may get his mind right and overcome all of this. He may humble himself and do what he's needs to do to actually achieve greatness. Only time will tell.
 9 years ago '07        #443
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn, this sh!t happened days ago and nigg@s are still talking about it like it was a big deal... the media, the NBA, the writers, nigg@s on Boxden need to get the sand out their va-jay jay and GET OVER IT
 9 years ago '07        #444
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]











































[pic - click to view]



always next year:applause::applause:


Last edited by infamxus; 06-01-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #445
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
^im sure lebron can kick that s**t through a wall or two
 9 years ago '04        #446
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
what game is this, cause he has a white jersey on, game 6 was in Orlando




  103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 9 years ago '04        #447
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2012 2012
 Hood_Rich said:
what game is this, cause he has a white jersey on, game 6 was in Orlando
open your eyes

it obviously says Suns Cavaliers in the upper right
 9 years ago '05        #448
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
avatar space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33609 33609
this was after the mamba lit his a.ss up and giving him his first loss at home due to the goat
 9 years ago '07        #449
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
so he does get frustrated........with all the bullshyt and hard hits he took in the paint...im surprised he hasn't been in a f!ght yet
 9 years ago '07        #450
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 TheT said:
I actually felt sorry for Lebron until he did that b***h move of leaving without congratulating anyone. Lebron is that type of player people put they're hope into. He has the "clean cut" image that fathers and coaches crave. I can't tell you how many people say they like Lebron because he's a good guy, a team guy. That's one of the reasons why he has all the hype in the world. People feel like they finally have someone clean cut and also the best player.

Its sad really because everyone is looking for that role model. That person that they can tell they're kids, " This is how you play the game". So he receives all the hype in the world and doesn't have to abide by the standards that they themselves created for someone to achieve greatness. He was labeled the best thing since sliced bread before he even played his first NBA minute. They're saying he's better than Kobe and comparing him to Jordan before he's won one championship. This man hasn't even won a Finals game.

Everybody is so quick to jump on something that they perceive is good and holy but they don't know that they are the ones actually corrupting him more and more. Every time he's called the King its feeding his ego. Every time he can call himself a winner and nobody calls him out on it feeds his ego. Wojnarowski makes a great point when he says the organization is afraid to say anything because they are. He has them by the balls because so much money is invested in him but until somebody calls Lebron out he's going to feel he can do no wrong.

I feel Lebron needs to be humbled before he can finally become that player that so many want him to be. Pushing all of this "greatness" on him is actually hurting him. Making him the standard and not allowing him to earn his way to that point is detrimental to his growth. They're putting too much pressure on one man's shoulders but Lebron may get his mind right and overcome all of this. He may humble himself and do what he's needs to do to actually achieve greatness. Only time will tell.
that mirrors a lot of my own thoughts, good post
 9 years ago '07        #451
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6138 6138
king james my a.ss. more like king kong. he got a temper problem.

i bet he was tearing up the amway arena on his way out. thats why he didn't take interviews on saturday. soon as they realized it was over. he jetted.


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-01-2009 at 09:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #452
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11702 11702
 beantown85 said:
Zero class
paul pierce didnt either lol
 06-01-2009, 09:33 PM         #453
TaNy2ooo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


 9 years ago '04        #454
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
 notoriousthugzz said:
open your eyes

it obviously says Suns Cavaliers in the upper right
like it is HD quality




  103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 9 years ago '04        #455
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 wtr1906 said:
Damn, this sh!t happened days ago and nigg@s are still talking about it like it was a big deal... the media, the NBA, the writers, nigg@s on Boxden need to get the sand out their va-jay jay and GET OVER IT
With constant d**k riding and almost everybody before the series started thought they would've steam rolled the magic that I'm loving this. My team straight exposed the cavs and took them fishing
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #456
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
lmao........... lebron shoulda been kickin over boxes when they was down 3-1
 9 years ago '05        #457
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10864 10864
Boxers and UFC f!ghters shake hands to the dude that clocked him out so Lebron can't use that excuse.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '05        #458
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
Brick was too busy cryin to kick it over after the ECF
 9 years ago '04        #459
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$33,583 | Props total: 30791 30791
i used to play highschool and aau team ball, orgainzed ball from 12 to 25, always , always go over and shake the other teams hands after the game regardless the outcome. i also coached teen basketball and me and every coach has there players go walk by the other team , smack hands and say good game, regardless the outcome. hes a b***h , i can honestly say i never liked lebron , ever , i never liked the thought of him being on tv, primetime in 11th grade, but he has lived up to the hype, it couldve been very easy for him too of been a bust like so many others, but he has defintly lived up to the hype and has amazing talent. i just dont like the fact he disrespected the game like that, which he did, and to say that excuse he did, all the kids that look up to him had to hear that, and think it was ok to do..... hear the story on espn, then have to hear that poor excuse....... shameful
 9 years ago '04        #460
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy