NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2009, 03:19 PM         #421
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
your team won
congrats
why are you even talking about lebron and the cavs
focus on LA

The real question is........who you got the lakers or magic???

And you act like the fans gotta focus......b***h we can still laugh about your savior blowing it with his cast of jokes against a superior team.
 05-31-2009, 03:21 PM         #422
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
typical philly hotshot, poppin off at the mouth, get out this thread, your coach was crying 3 seconds, and sending tape for the league to review, just think in another 3 months youll be crying about donovan mcnabb and callin him racist names. dont try to bring down a celebration
Dc3003=
[pic - click to view]

05-31-2009, 03:23 PM         #423
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #424
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2086 2086
 TheseNutsBich said:
Lebron is a f*g**t plain and simple, I can't wait for agent zero and the real big 3 to f**k his dumb a.ss up nexy year with a healthy squad...The Wiz woulda at least got past the f*g**t a.ss Magic
LOL. GILBERT ARENAS BETTER THAN LEBRON?? F**K OUTTA HERE LOL!! I'm sure LeBron will take the time out his day. Open his browser. and go to the BX Sportscenter thread. NEVERRRRRR. YOU A CLOWN!

EDIT: The Wizards can't get pass THEMSELVES LOL!
 05-31-2009, 03:28 PM         #425
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
Lebron is a f*g**t plain and simple, I can't wait for agent zero and the real big 3 to f**k his dumb a.ss up nexy year with a healthy squad...The Wiz woulda at least got past the f*g**t a.ss Magic
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #426
jasonsam21 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
Last night may have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. The situation was set-up perfectly for the King.

“Lebron James is crowned ‘King’ of the NBA, wins first MVP.” “Lebron and the Cavs cruise by the Pistons in four.” “The Cleveland Lebron’s ‘trap’ the Hawks, send them flying away for series sweep.”

This year would be different for the city of Cleveland. No longer would they have to endure flashbacks of repeated heartbreak. John Elway, Michael Jordan, Ernest Byner; the list goes on.

Lebron would un-break their hearts; he would right their wrongs, and bring them that elusive championship the city so desperately seeks.

Even the NBA thought it was finally Lebron’s turn. Massive commercial campaigns were rolled out featuring the King, as if the finals were already in hand.

And almost rightfully so, if we were to judge the Cavs based off of their play in the first two rounds of the playoffs.

That was until the King met Superman.

Ask any NBA expert and the Orlando Magic has a good team, but not good enough to matchup with the Cavs. Howard was a beast on the defensive side, but his offensive game still needed honing.

Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu were big men who could shoot the three, but stayed around the perimeter too much to bang with Cleveland. West, Williams, and Gibson were enough to give the Magic backcourt fits, especially since Nelson was lost for the year due to a bad shoulder.

Yes indeed, Clevelandwas half way there. The only thing that stood in their way was a sweep of the Magic, and the dream match up would be realized: Kobe Bryant vs. Lebron James.

But first, the Cavs had to zoom past Orlando.

Fast forward through game one and everyone but the Magic were surprised by the team’s surprising win. The Cavs skated to a 23 point lead at one point, but couldn’t close the deal, as Orlando matched the team’s intensity when it counted the most in the fourth quarter.

Next, we zip to game two, and Lebron hits a monster three that will forever live in Cleveland lore, like the shot Jordan hit over Elo in the playoffs.

It just seemed like everything was finally falling into place for the city of Cleveland. The Cavs seemed to have everything on track and Lebron put a seal on the past with one flick of his wrist.

The shot made Sportscenter's top ten of course, but for all-time greatest playoff shots. The King talked about how he had dreamed of making a shot of that nature, even suggesting that Cleveland needed something like that to bring the city back to life.

Then the Cavs headed to Orlando, and that’s where the wheels came off. Lebron continued to rain points while his supporting cast watched in awe of his, well, awesomeness. Mo Williams at one point in the series shot 32 percent from the field, clanking shots off the side of the rim and backboard.

During one “intense” battle, Williams was accidentally elbowed by Magic guard Anthony Johnson, which led to Mo receiving four stitches over his eye.

I guess that led to his delusional guarantee that the Cavs would eventually win the series after being down 3-1. Yea, ok Mo.

Eventually, the inevitable happened, and Lebron could no longer handle beating the Magic all by himself. And the Magic bounced the Cavs from the NBA playoffs and Lebron walked off the floor in disgust. He even chose not to talk to reporters.

So the love affair that the King has with Cleveland could be coming to a close. For the third year in a row, his supporting cast decided not to show during the team’s biggest games.

Maybe this is why Lebron wears Yankee fitteds during games around the city.

So now come back the ghosts of Jordan, Byner, Elway, and the Braves. That shot that Lebron hit will not and cannot go down as the greatest the city has ever seen since his team didn't prevail in the series.

As much as Cleveland needed the Cavs to at least make it back to the finals, it seems as if the city is turning into Boston before they won their first world series in 1,000 years.

While Cleveland may be begging Lebron not to leave just yet, the King may have his eyes set on a town filled with bright lights. Like the famous O’Jays song goes, “Your body’s here with me, but your mind is on the other side of town.” Cleveland, Lebron may be messing you around.

-JH

9 years ago '08        #427
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
Yo, at the end of the game, did anyone else noticed how pissed off LeBron seemed when Howard shot that last three???
 05-31-2009, 04:32 PM         #428
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even billups says he needs to show some class

Twitter.com/cbillups7
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #429
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
On ESPNNews right now Lebrons wearing a Yankee hat in his interview.

Just speculating.
 9 years ago '05        #431
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 877 877
 TheseNutsBich said:

please bro..

your an idiot
 9 years ago '08        #432
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 stlcardinals19 said:
Yo, at the end of the game, did anyone else noticed how pissed off LeBron seemed when Howard shot that last three???
I peeped that too. It looked like he was about to show D. Howard some love but superman shot the three in his face LOL. So LeBrenda PMS'ed and ran off the court...
 05-31-2009, 05:14 PM         #433
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Had to take a second look

[pic - click to view]

,o9

amazing, the chosen one...
 9 years ago '08        #434
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
 GrownmanJ said:
I peeped that too. It looked like he was about to show D. Howard some love but superman shot the three in his face LOL. So LeBrenda PMS'ed and ran off the court...
I think that might've been the straw that broke the camel's back, also peep Mo Will, dude is walking down the court throws his headband, and when D.Howard shot that 3, Mo snapped his head back like "n*gga what the f**k?"
 05-31-2009, 05:16 PM         #435
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you a knicks fan....you know about this right

[pic - click to view]

well in 2010 prepare to see this

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #436
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
2010 they will keep representing failure

Anyway...Bron went to shake Dwights hand, but he was worried about launching a 3 pointer at the end of the game.I liked the fact that LeBron has this "flaw"-- because quite honestly, he felt what most, if not all cavs fans felt last night...

I highly doubt I would have shook their hands either... I understand the sportsmanship aspect of it, and I completely get the concept and the example that should be set.. However, I loved the fact that Jordan walked off the court doing the same thing when Nick Anderson stole the ball from him, or Reggie Miller not extending his hand out when the Knicks were trying to give him congrats after the series in '94...

Forget Boston, forget Washington or Detroit.. If we keep bron around, Orlando is a young enough team that should be good enough to have a real rivalry with for some time... This could be the start of something real special to be apart of... I love the fact LeBron didn't show the respect...They sunk our battleship, and he was pissed... Love it..

I hope we see them again for the next few years for the East crown, as this has some serious potential once we get rid of some of these old hats off this team...
 9 years ago '04        #437
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5483 5483
King James left the playoffs as a loser

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 5 hours, 46 minutes ago

I’m a winner, King James proclaimed. So, there you go. That’s his reason for rushing out of the conference finals without so much as a nod to Dwight Howard(notes) and the Orlando Magic. That’s his reason for marching to the bus and letting the Cleveland Cavaliers’ spare parts take care of his responsibilities in the interview room.

Funny, but James stayed on the court to make sure the Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks paid respect to him. As it turns out, there’s one thing allowed to happen at the end of a playoff series: Everyone bows down and kisses the King’s ring. Only, LeBron doesn’t have a ring. He’s never won a game in the NBA Finals.

So, yes, maybe they just have to kiss his a.ss.

“It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that,” James said.

No, nothing like that. Yes, James cares so much that it isn’t possible to be gracious and humbled.

You know me, he told the reporters in Cleveland on Sunday. I’m a competitor. “If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”

Here’s the question: Who has the guts to tell him that he sounds like an immature, self-absorbed brat?

Here’s the problem for the Cavaliers and James: No one.

It won’t be Cleveland Cavaliers ownership, front office and coaches. It won’t be the NBA. It won’t be Nike. And it sure won’t be those childhood sycophants who surround James and tell everyone what a brilliant businessman LeBron is because they can answer the phone when corporations call for a famous pitchman.

LeBron doesn’t want to win more than Michael Jordan did, but Jordan could stop and shake a winner’s hand. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird could, too. Julius Erving did. Kobe Bryant(notes). Isiah Thomas led a walkout after losing to the Chicago Bulls after winning two NBA titles, but Joe Dumars never followed him. He stayed and shook Jordan’s hand, the way Jordan had always shook his when the Pistons had beaten him.

“M.J. had stopped, shook my hand and hugged me three straight years that we had beaten them in the playoffs,” Dumars once told me. “There was no way I walking off the court without shaking the Bulls’ hands.”

Within the Cavs, someone needed to tell James that he embarrassed himself and the franchise, but that won’t happen. They’re too scared of him. Most league executives with knowledge of Cleveland’s operation believe it’s far more of an ownership issue, than basketball operations.

If general manager Danny Ferry and coach Mike Brown privately disdain the ridiculous posing for pictures that James started with his teammates on a 13-game winning streak, the owner is believed to see the foolishness as a marketing dream.

Someone should’ve told James that the pregame Polaroid act was belittling and beneath a championship contender, but it never happened.

All season, the Cavaliers acted too entitled, too arrogant for a team that’s won nothing. They ran out demanding that Mo Williams(notes) be made an All-Star, when the truth bore itself out in the playoffs: Cleveland has one All-Star. Nevertheless, Williams still embarrassed the Cavs with foolish proclamations and guarantees his middling talent couldn’t deliver.

“If you believe in karma with that nonsense,” one Western Conference executive said, “then Cleveland got what was coming to them.”

The Cavaliers are terrified of James. When you’re around them, it’s sometimes embarrassing to watch the way they tip-toe and grovel with him. In their defense, that’s how James wants it. As a childhood prodigy, that’s all LeBron’s ever known. The Cavs are at his mercy until he becomes a free agent in July of 2010, and that isn’t going to change. There’s no chance that he signs an extension this summer, because that would be the end of the drama, the intrigue and LeBron James(notes) isn’t letting that go away.

Now, Ferry goes back to the phones and starts work on surrounding James with championship talent. Cleveland is sure to revisit the Shaquille O’Neal(notes) talks with the Phoenix Suns, and James and his a.ssociates will send out word that, hey, we’ll go to New York unless the Cavs deliver him his title. Well, they’ve reached the NBA Finals and had the best record in the NBA within the past three seasons, so they must have surrounded James with something that works there.

Nevertheless, James distanced himself in losing again, after a season in which he sold himself as all for one, and one for all. James had been an MVP until the very final moments of the basketball season, and then, he embarrassed himself and acted like a petulant kid. In a world where everyone in his life is too fearful or too dependent, LeBron James goes into the summer believing his own nonsense that he walked out of this season a winner.

As usual, there’s no one to tell him.

Except maybe now, Kobe’s puppet.

Adrian Wojnarowski is the NBA columnist for Yahoo! Sports. Send Adrian a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

Last edited by Young Professa; 06-01-2009 at 08:15 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #438
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
You know me, he told the reporters in Cleveland on Sunday. I’m a competitor. “If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”
Zero class
 9 years ago '08        #439
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
James' a b***h!
 9 years ago '04        #440
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
get over it

he won the MVP on ridiculous numbers and took a bunch of C-Listers to the conference finals off the back of the best record in the NBA

didn't shake hands, gtfo with that bulls**t. amazingly another Lebron hate thread by a guy with Kobe in his avatar. me so shocked.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy